Doctor in Om Sai clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Om Sai clinicYour feedback matters!
I am 74 kgs weight and I want to shed my weight to 60 kgs. Especially, I want to cut down my belly fat. Please suggest me a diet chart. I am a Bengali and want to stick to Bengali cuisine.
Hello. I am 21 year old working individual. I am an IT professional and my job requires me to sit for long periods of time. I am having serious back pain these days. I am able to concentrate or sit for at least an hour. Can I get any advice regarding how I can overcome this issue.
Homeopathy offers exceptionally safe and natural treatment for acne and skin breakouts. Homeopathic medications for acne affect the body in a very delicate and effective way. Therefore, when it comes to acne, homeopathy cures it from its roots. One must remember, though, that these medicines may only be taken under a prescription from a doctor.
Here are a few homeopathic cures for acne:
- Psorinum: Psorinum is one of the best homeopathic medicines for acne. It is useful for acne and skin inflammation of various types – acne simplex, skin pustular acne and acne indurata. It is similarly useful for acne in dry as well as oily skin where the overactive glands secrete a lot of sebum, leaving the skin very oily. Psorinum diminishes oil emission and treats acne.
- Hepar Sulph and Calcarea Sulphurica: Hepar Sulph and Calcarea Sulphurica are extremely successful homeopathic solutions for acne that are pustular in nature. Pustular acne refers to those that usually come with pus, which may sometimes also be stained with blood. Where the pus or blood discharge might flow out of pimples, Hepar Sulph will be powerful. The pimples might be painful too.
- Kali Bromatum: Homeopathic solutions like Kali Bromatum work very efficiently in treating acne on the face, chest and shoulders. This kind of acne is usually accompanied by itching. The acne type might be simplex, pustular or indurated. Kali Bromatum is likewise used where skin inflammation leaves huge scars on the skin.
- Antimonium Crudum and Natrum Mur: Antinomic Crudum and Natrum Mur are the most appropriate homeopathic medicines for acne on the cheeks. If there should be a heat sensation alongside acne, Antimonium Crudum helps in quick recovery. The acne might be papular or pustular. Yellow scabs may also cover the affected area.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an exceptionally helpful homeopathic solution for acne that irritates the skin. Sulfur is recommended for individuals with messy and scarred skin, filled with acne that itches a lot. Scratching stops the tingling. The itching is excruciating during the night. Heat and warmth cause more tingling. Blazing sensations may also be felt.
- Silicea: For acne on the eyebrows, Silicea is one of the most efficient medicines. It works far better for pustular acne. Itching may occur every now and then. Unnecessary sweat might be seen alongside the acne on the face, particularly on the forehead. Silicea is likewise a great homeopathic medicine for cystic acne that could be permanent.
- Berberis Aquifolium: Berberis Aquifolium is one of the most effective homeopathic pharmaceuticals for skin break out that helps in getting rid of scars. This solution cleans up the acne scars brilliantly.
- Bovista Lycoperdon: Bovista Lycoperdon is the most beneficial homeopathic medicine that offers help in treating acne that intensifies with the use of other balms or ointments. This skin acne is predominantly papular. Swelling of the cheeks might occur alongside the acne. Pain and tingling may occur as well.
Viagra is a very common drug prescribed for treating erectile dysfunction. It works by enhancing the flow of blood to the penis during sexual intercourse to bring about erection. Viagra actually contains the active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate which is a selective inhibitor of Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP)-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5).
This drug works efficiently with sexual stimulation. Erectile dysfunction is very common among older men whose sexual function tends to fall after they reach their 50s. But these days even younger men in their 30's and 40's are experiencing an increased incidence of erectile dysfunction.
Doctors can even recommend the drug to both younger and elder men who suffer from erection problems.
Solidification of the arteries, the blood vessels that supply blood to the penis, can occur during the teen years. The problem then develops by the time they reach the age of 20-30 years and more, hindering their ability to get and maintain an erection. Men suffering from diabetes and facing the problem of Erectile dysfunction can be assisted by this drug.
The drug should be ideally taken an hour before the sexual intercourse.
On the other hand, you can also take Viagra half an hour to 4 hours before the sexual intercourse. You don't require having food in order to take the drug. But you need to keep in mind that if you take it after a meal high in fats, it can take a little bit longer for you to experience its effects.
Most importantly, the misuse of Viagra should be avoided. It should be taken only under medical supervision. The drug doesn't have the power to help you ejaculate easily if you suffer from problems related to orgasm or even enhance your sexual appetite. It does not enhance sexual timing, so should not be used to treat premature ejaculation. Men also shouldn't expect the drug to take the erections to unexpected heights.
Word of Caution:
One should never take the drug for recreational purposes. One can end up suffering from minor erectile dysfunction due to such abuse.
Your fantasies might have taken a backseat for the time being or might have remained silenced for more than a while. The other processes of your usual life go on perfectly except for a few changes that you either consider as minute or you attribute them to any cause other than lowered libido (interest in sex).
Loss of libido can create hurdles in a man as well as a woman's life and thus should be corrected at the earliest possible. Even if you don't care much about an impaired sex life, libido loss can affect your overall health that can prove to be harmful in the long run.
Some may say that it’s all in the mind. Yes, but to a certain extent only. Considering the following causes, you would agree that it is not always in the mind that one loses interest in sex.
The common causes of decreased libido can be listed as below:
While in males, testosterone levels may sharply drop due to aging, in females the estrogen levels may drop after surgeries pertaining to the vaginal tract, after menopause or after childbirth and subsequent breast- feeding.
Exhaustion from prolonged office work or extensive travelling.
An instance of sexual abuse in the past can result in lowered libido.
A lousy lifestyle where you either smoke or drink regularly can prevent you from experiencing sexual desires.
Irregular sleep patterns can be a contributing factor as well.
Ways to deal with your libido loss:
Make significant efforts to change your lifestyle. If you have an erratic lifestyle, sexual dysfunction is almost inevitable. You need to follow a routine to prohibit your libido from deterioration.
Meditate and/or workout daily. Indulge in brisk walk, jogging, yoga, light exercises, swimming, play games like, badminton, table tennis, squash, etc. Over a period of time, it can restore your interest in sexual activities.
Try and reduce the stress level from your life. Spend quality time together and with family. Take time out for a movie, an event, a long drive, or a vacation. Share your day’s activities with each other.
Eat lots of vegetables and fruits. Cut down on drinking and smoking and gradually give them up completely.
Take at least 8 hours of sleep so as to wake up latest by 6:00 in the morning.
A counseling by a good sexologist can help to a great extent in overcoming this problem. A major part of my treatment for libido loss consists of Counselling. Many of my patients are now happy to revive their sexual life through my treatment. One can consult me in private if they want to say goodbye to Loss of Libido.
Degenerative Disc disease or DDD is a degeneration of the intervertebral discs in your spine. It’s not a disease as such but a sign of ageing of your spine. We know that our vertebral column is made up of vertebrae and these are strung together, so to speak, using discs to allow movement. The discs play an extremely vital role in the functioning of the vertebral column by cushioning the vertebrae and stopping them rubbing together which will narrow the spinal canal and impinge on the nerves and blood vessels travelling down. As we get older, the hydration within the discs tends to go and you end up with a drier, thinner disc, which is what DDD is. The DDD can strike anywhere, like the neck region and is known as cervical DDD or lower back region, where is it known as lumbar DDD.
- Pain in the part of the spine where the degenerated disc is
- Radiating pain into the legs /arms
- Loss of balance
- Sciatica pain
- Difficulty walking
- Muscle stiffness
- Nerve damage
Since the condition is painful and the disc is inflamed, your doctor will prescribe you pain meds to bring the pain and inflammation under control.
- Spinal fusion surgery : In this surgery, two or more vertebrae in the vertebral column or back are fused or joined to treat DDD. This surgery helps to get rid of the bone and tissue that is narrowing the spinal canal and squeezing the spinal cord and nerves, thus reducing pain and improving function.
- A number of approaches can be tried though the aim is to stop the motion at a painful vertebral segment, which in turn decreases pain generating from here.
- One of them involves the surgeons forming a direct bony connection between the vertebrae surrounding the painful discs.
- Common techniques include fusion of vertebrae approached from the front or the back of the vertebral column.
- Sometimes surgeons decide to use intervertebral cages or metal screws to provide internal structural support while the bone fuses.
- The aim is to allow a scaffold on which the bone tissue can grow.
- Artificial disc replacement surgery: This surgery involves replacing the painful disc in the vertebral column spine with an artificial disc. This preserves the normal motion of the spine, unlike a fusion. Also, the risk of wear and tear of other vertebrae is limited in this surgical option for DDD and is beneficial in pain reduction
- Other changes that are required:
- Physical therapy is a very important part of treatment for DDD. This works by stretching and strengthening the appropriate muscles through exercise to help take the pressure off the disc. Also, physiotherapy will take away the inflammation from around the affected disc.
- Lifestyle changes like becoming more active, avoiding sitting for long and stopping smoking and drinking as both of these dry out your inter-vertebral disc, are highly recommended.
- Usually, pain recedes substantially in DDD sufferers in a couple of month’s time, but DDD is by no means an easy condition to live with. It causes irreversible changes in your lifestyle, movement and your daily activities.
Premature ejaculation (PE) is when a man has an orgasm sooner during intercourse than desired.
Across the lifespan, PE is men's number one sex problem. In every adult age group, about 30 percent of men complain of poor ejaculatory control. Among older men, erectile dysfunction becomes more common and gets all the headlines, but across the lifespan, from 18 on, PE affects more men than women.
There are numerous beliefs about PE that are either not true nor backed up by scientific evidence. Below are the most common myths about PE along with the best facts available along with numerous resources for learning more about PE from medical institutions.
Here is the list Debunked!
#MYTH1: Ejaculation is not something that can be controlled.
FACT: Actually, men can learn to control ejaculation, similar to the way bladder control (toilet training) is learned at a young age. Like bladder control, once men learn to control ejaculation they are unlikely to forget.
#MYTH2: Premature Ejaculation is purely a psychological problem.
FACT: While there can be psychological elements to PE, many cases are the result of an oversensitive glans penis, or head of the penis. Because ejaculation is caused by stimulation to the head of the penis, men who are oversensitive in that area will require very little stimulation to ejaculate. They have what is called a low ejaculatory threshold.
#MYTH3: Alcohol, cocaine, marijuana and antidepressants are good ways to control premature ejaculation.
FACT: While inhibition of ejaculation may be one side-effect of these drugs, other serious side-effects associated with such drugs must be taken into account. In actuality, more often substance abuse causes erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, inability to orgasm, and other side effects. Antidepressants should not be taken lightly and should be taken only under strict medical care.
#MYTH4: Anesthetic sprays or creams available at sex shops are good ways to control PE.
FACT: These products work rarely, if ever. Most numb the head of the penis as well as the partner's vagina, reducing pleasure for both involved. The numbing effect prevents men from become acclimated to the sensation of making love for longer periods of time, so the problem will return as soon as you stop using them.
#MYTH5: Premature Ejaculation will not eventually cause erection problems.
FACT: More patients who have suffered from PE for long periods eventually develop erection problems than those who are able to control their ejaculation. Many times, PE is the first sign of Erectile Dysfunction.
#MYTH6: Premature Ejaculation will not affect your sex life.
FACT: It is often difficult for men to relax and enjoy the experience of love making if they are worried that ejaculation may occur too soon. Also, the partner may not be getting ample satisfaction from the experience, and may avoid lovemaking specifically, and intimacy in general, as a result.
#MYTH7: Premature Ejaculation will not affect your confidence and ability to socialize in everyday life.
FACT: Any problem that affects your self-image can have a negative impact on your confidence and ability to socialize. Men who learn to control their ejaculation often become more confident and more outgoing.
With any fertility treatment, a failure is possible due to several reasons. Most couples are having a problem while conceiving a baby and seek various fertility treatments with hope. When things happen otherwise, and the treatment fails, they miserably suffer.
What is IVF?
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a fertility treatment where eggs are removed from the woman’s ovary and fertilized with retrieved sperms in a laboratory dish. The embryo is then transferred to the woman’s uterus. The treatment is said to have a success rate of 40 percent; which means that it can fail in 60 percent cases.
So, why does the treatment fail?
Can it possibly fail ?
Though the success of IVF depends on certain predominant factors like age and overall health, there are two common reasons behind a failure of IVF, and they are:
An abnormal embryo- The most prevalent reason for a failed IVF is an abnormal or incompetent embryo. In most cases, this is due to an irregular number of chromosomes (aneuploidy) in the embryo. This might be because of an abnormal egg or abnormal sperm or when both gametes are abnormal.
Implantation failure- An underlying implantation dysfunction may prevent the embryo from attaching to the lining of the uterus. When the thickness of the endometrium is thin (less than 9 mm) at the time of progesterone administration, the implantation may fail. Implantation may fail due to surface lesions in the uterine cavity (due to scarring, polyps, or uterine fibroids) as well.
Other reasons are poor ovarian response and pre-treatment stress.
Make IVF a success with Ayurveda
Ayurveda, the ancient system of healing, appropriately prepares you well-ahead of an IVF treatment. The three key aspects of this treatment are – Detoxification, Nourishment, and Lifestyle changes.
The success of IVF is largely dependent on healthy eggs and sperms and a proper implantation of the embryo. Thus, as the first step, Ayurveda suggests that the couple are to be cleansed with Pancha Karma treatment before conception. Known as Beejshuddhi and Sthanshuddhi, the detoxification procedure purifies ovum, sperms, and uterus.
Along with these, other Pancha Karma procedures like Basti, Uttarbasti, Yoniprakshalana, Vamana, and Virechana are performed to improve the health of reproductive organs. Shirodhara helps in reducing the stress levels of the couple.
Diet is an inherent component of Ayurveda treatment. Hence, a diet that increases fertility is advised to the couple. The couple is advised to stay away from certain foods as well.
The fertility diet includes fresh and organic fruits and vegetables, whole grains, dairy proteins, Moong dal, soaked almonds and walnuts, dried fruits like figs, dates, and raisins, ajwain seeds, cumin seeds, and turmeric.
You should refrain yourself from spicy and salty foods and that containing artificial sweeteners, high-fat food, caffeine, alcohol, and excessive meat. Apart from the diet, certain Ayurvedic herbs are prescribed that strengthens the reproductive organs and improve immunity.
Infertility has become one of the lifestyle diseases. Ayurveda insists that healthy lifestyle is essential to conceive a baby. According to your body constitution, an Ayurvedic expert can guide you to make lifestyle modifications with Dinacharya and Rutucharya. Also, you must ensure adequate sleep and practice yoga (Surya Namaskar, Sarvangasana, Dhanurasana, Shalabasana, and Pranayama) regularly.
When IVF treatment is failing frequently, you tend to lose hope. However, with Ayurveda, there is definitely hope for success in conception.
In Ayurveda, all natural ingredients are used for detoxification. Ayurveda works wonders in cleansing the blood by removing impurities and toxins, accumulated in various organs of the body such as the liver, intestines, kidneys, lymphatic system, lungs and skin. It is equally effective in case of both healthy and unhealthy individuals. While the unhealthy person gets rid of the chronic diseases, the healthy person becomes fit enough to prevent diseases and stay physically and mentally fit.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is Ayurveda's primary purification and detoxification treatment. Panchakarma means "five therapies". These 5 therapeutic treatments eliminate toxins from the body, they are: Vamana, Virechana, Basti, Shirodhara, and Nasya. The series of these five therapies help remove deep rooted stress and illness-causing toxins from the body while balancing the doshas (energies that govern all biological functions).
- Vamana: Vaman (Therapeutic Emesis): Therapeutic emesis is administered in patients suffering from derranged Kapha accumulated in Respiratory tract, Sinuses, Bronchial asthma, Psoriasis, Chronic Allergies, Obesity, Chronic Indigestion, Hyperacidity, Nasal Congestion and other skin disorders. Patient is advised to drink decoction of liquorice, or Acorus calamus root, or sugarcane juice – as per his body constitution and ailment he is suffering from – to the full extent and emesis is induced. Minimum 4-6 bouts of vomit indicates excellent purification.
- Virechana: Virechan (Therapeutic Purgation): Virechan is given to patients suffering from Virechan (Therapeutic Purgation) : Virechan is given to patients suffering from Pitta dosha related diseases. It cleanses the GastroIntestinal tract thoroughly and voids off the Pitta toxins accumulated in the liver, gall bladder and small intestine. Purgation is given with medicines like Cows milk, Black currants, castor oil, etc.It is a safe procedure without side effects. Virechana helps to cure Chronic Fever, Diabetes, Asthma, Skin disorders such as Herpes, Paraplegia, Hemiplegia, Joint disorders, Digestive disorders, Constipation, Hyperacidity, Vitiligo, Psoriasis, Headaches, Elephantiasis and Gynecological disorders.
- Basti (Enema or Colonic Irrigation): The term 'Basti' stands for a pouch or bag. The procedure involves introducing ayurvedic liquid and herbal concoctions made of oils and milk through the perineum or anus or the vaginal opening in women in order to cleanse and heal the lower part of the body and remove the toxins accumulated in this part through the colon and urinary tract. Basti is considered as the mother of all Panchakarma treatments. It cleanses the accumulated toxins from all the 3 doshas : Vata, Pitta and Kapha, through the colon. Basti is also highly beneficial as a rejuvenating treatment. Medicated oil or ghee and an herbal decoction is given as enema to clean the colon and increase the muscle tone. This treatment is provided for several days, based on the medical condition of a person. It provides treatment for: For Hemiplegia, Paraplegia, Colitis, Convalescence, Cervical Spondylosis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, Digestive disorders, Backache & Sciatica, Hepatomegaly & Splenomegaly, Obesity, Piles, Sexual Debility & Infertility. It is always better to practice these under the advice of an expert ayurveda practitioner.
- Shirodhara: In this therapy, warm medicated oil is continuously poured on your forehead for about 30 to 45 minutes followed by a 15 to 20 minutes Abhyanga massage. Depending on your body type, milk, oil, buttermilk or herbal decoctions are used to boost up the therapeutic effect of the treatment. It provides deep relaxation to your central nervous system and rejuvenates it. Shirodhara oil regulates the functioning of your hormonal system too, eliminating ailments such as high blood pressure, migraine, anxiety and headaches. Medicated buttermilk massage treatment helps treat diabetes while medicated milk serves as a good remedy to insomnia as well.
- Nasya: Nasya or nasal administration is a procedure of cleaning the accumulated Kapha from the head and neck region. At first, the face, head and chest are massaged thoroughly using certain herbal oil which promotes perspiration. The excess mucus accumulated in the throat, sinus and head is drained out through the nearest opening- the nose. This treatment helps in treating sinusitis, headaches, migraine, Rhinitis, facial palsy, paralysis, insomnia, frozen shoulder and neurological dysfunctions. It is also effective in improving eyesight and memory.
Pulmonary diseases are some of the most commonly experienced health conditions all over the world. Millions of people suffer due to various causes including genetics, smoking, pollutants and infection. Now lungs are one of the most important and complex organs of the body. They are the apparatus through which oxygen enters and carbon dioxide gets expelled.
Lungs expand and contract on a constant basis to ensure that we can breathe properly. Let us find out more about lung or pulmonary diseases.
- Asthma: This is one of the most common and potentially fatal conditions that affect children and adults. It grips the airways formed by the bronchi which branch off into smaller tubes from the main trachea that holds them. This condition causes inflammation, and even spasms, which can lead to wheezing and breathlessness. The main triggers of asthma attacks include allergies, infections and pollutants that may escape into the airways.
- COPD: This is also known as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. It is an umbrella term used for various lung conditions that cause breathing difficulties due to an obstruction of the airways. Chronic bronchitis is one of the conditions that falls under COPD, and is usually characterised by persistent, hacking coughs.
- Cystic Fibrosis: This is another condition that affects the airways by causing poor passage of mucus from the bronchial tubes. This condition is a genetic one where the mucus that gathers eventually becomes a lung infection.
- Pneumonia: This is a condition that causes an infection in the alveoli, which are the tiny tubes that the airways branch into. These are air sacs that can catch myriad infections like pneumonia.
- Tuberculosis: This is also a kind of pneumonia, which is caused by bacteria called Mycobacterium Tuberculosis. This condition usually attacks the air sacs of the lungs and can be a potentially fatal disease if it is not treated on time. The patient will require immediate hospitalisation.
- Pulmonary Edema: This condition is caused by fluid leaks from the tiny blood vessels into the surrounding air sacs within the lungs. It can also be caused due to heart failure as well as back pressure which falls on the lungs. Direct injury to the lungs can also lead to this condition.
- Lung Cancer: This is a fatal disease which can be found in any part of the lungs. It has many forms and the type as well as the location usually determines the kind of treatment option that will be followed.
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome: When the lungs suffer a sudden injury which is usually caused by a bout of serious illness, it is called ARDS. Treatment involves the use of life support ventilation.