Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I have redness into my throat aur gala bhi kharab ho jata har 2 ,3 mahine me kya ye tonsillitis ke lakshan hai if yes than is a serious cause for me or not.
I am a cricketer 4 years back ball hits on my pennies when ever I do sex I am able to do well my pennies is not so strong some times it vl not raise even a girl removes her cloths and some times I vl do more sex and my pennies is not so strong what I have to do now.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I could hard can you suggest what should be done.|
सर मेरे पीछले आठ दिनो से शौच करते समय खून आ रहा है मेने आयुर्वेदिक और अेलोपेथिक दवाएं ली लेकिन उसका कोई खास असर नही हुआ लेकिन शौच करने के बाद मेरे पेट के उपर वाले भाग मे जलन होती है बाकी किसी भी तरह का कोई भी जलन या तकलीफ नही है कृपया खून रोकने का इलाज बतावे और आखिर समस्या कया है
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I was suffering from depression since 1992 but actually came to notice at, 1996. There after some irregular in medicine but now medicine medicine which are in huge in nos. Dr. says that I am suffering from bipolar disorder some time endogenous depression. Please guide me to minimize medicine and ultimate cure from.
What is anorgasmia?
The reduced ability to orgasm or the inability to orgasm post sufficient stimulation is called anorgasmia. This disorder is quite common in women. In fact, most women cannot orgasm with vaginal stimulation alone. Some require clitoral stimulation by rubbing or oral sex.
What are the types of anorgasmia?
- Generalized anorgasmia: Orgasms are not achieved with any partner, be it in any situation
- Lifelong anorgasmia: No orgasms have ever been felt
- Acquired anorgasmia: You have climaxed before but due to certain factors, be it emotional or physical, you have stopped getting orgasms
- Situational anorgasmia: Here you may have been able to orgasm before but only in certain positions or a particular partner.
What may cause anorgasmia?
Orgasms can be complex things. It involves the combination of physical, emotional and psychological factors. Anorgasmia can occur if any of the above is affected.
- Medical illnesses: Diseases such as diabetes or multiple sclerosis can result in anorgasmia.
- Medications: Medicines, for example, antidepressants, anti- histamines, cardio-vascular agents can meddle with climaxes.
- Smoking and Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption can mess with the ability to peak; smoking constraints the blood vessels, thus having a similar impact on both the sexes.
- Gynaecologic issues: Surgeries such as hysterectomy or surgeries of carcinoma can hamper with the capacity to accomplish climaxes.
- Poor self-perception
- Anxiety or dejection
- Financial issues and stress
- Fear of STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) or pregnancy
- Past passionate or sexual mishandle
- Fights or clashes in the relationship
- No fascination toward the partner
- Lack of association
- Poor association with partner in regards to sexual needs
What are the symptoms of anorgasmia?
The symptom of anorgasmia is the inability to achieve orgasms in spite of sufficient sexual stimulation. It could be because of your partner or because of the position that does not really hit your spot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.