Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uday Wardhan
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Uday WardhanYour feedback matters!
I Gained 30 to 35 kg weight suddenly in three months. That was in 2015. Before my weight was in between 60 to 65 kg. How I wl loose my weight .n whom to consult .plz give me suggestions to consult a Doctor near vizag or Berhumpur.
I am having white discharge moderate to high sometimes from last one month .My name is priya. 35 years old female. Weight 69 kg. I do regular walk and exercise. Also facing hair fall and joint pain in figures and feet. Please advise Thanks.
I am sixty five years old and I am having the habit of late sleeping I am suffering from diabetes with psoriasis due to itching and burning I could not sleep as and when I slept around 2 to 2.30 p.m. I awake late in the morning.
- Increased frequency of munching on snacks especially sugary and starchy foods will lead to plaque buildup on teeth which is the root cause of decay of teeth, gum bleeding and bad breath.
- Limits snacks in between meals to help reduce plaque, maintain a fresh breath and good oral health.
- After every feed swish or rinse your mouth with water to clean your teeth of the foods which are stuck.
I am 18 year old, I have facing a great problems with my weight my weight is 84kg but I want to loose my weight but I don't have any idea about diet food or dieting exercise.
My wife has some cuts on her hand so after 5 days she took tetanus injection and but she feel some scared that she has 8 months daughter .8 months before she had seizer and now only has 8 months and she took taitness there is any side effects of faintness injection.
Sir can you tell me how much time I have to walk to reduce belly or say stay fit or suggest some measures what to eat or not to eat.
I have diabetes. My fasting sugar is near about 200 and after meal sugar is around 300. Even after taking medicines and minimum intake of sugar my sugar level is same as described above. Kindly suggest some treatment.
I want to reduce my weight, How to reduce the weight? Which exercise I need to do to reduce the weight? Please specify daily routine diet to reduce the weight.
The most common dietary problem that every vegetarian comes across is protein deficiency. It was a widely acknowledged fact that animal products are the best protein sources. However, it is no longer so, and vegetarians everywhere can now rejoice!
Here are the 13 best sources of protein for vegetarians:
- Green peas: Green peas are legumes, which are a very good protein source. They contain 7.9 grams of protein per serving.
- Quinoa: Grains usually contain very little protein, but quinoa is unique. It contains 8 grams of protein per serving; and contains all nine important amino acids that your body needs for repair and growth.
- Nuts and nut butter: Nuts are a good source of proteins and healthy fats. However, eat them with caution, as they do contain 160 calories per serving. Butter made from nuts like peanut butter and almond butter is also a good source of protein.
- Beans: Beans are available in a variety of colours and shapes, but all of them have one thing in common that is the high level of protein.
- Chickpeas: Chickpeas are also from the legume family, so they also contain high amounts of protein; 7.3 grams of protein in only half of a serving.
- Tofu and tempeh: Tempeh and tofu are both soy products and they have the highest amount of vegetarian proteins, about 15-20 grams per serving.
- Edamame: Edamame or soybean is excellent for snacking. They contain 8.4 grams of protein in just half a cup.
- Leafy greens: Vegetables usually do not contain much protein, but eating green vegetables will significantly add to your protein consumption. For example, you can eat one cup of cooked broccoli as that contains 8.1 grams of protein.
- Hemp: Blend hemp seeds in smoothies or baked goods to get your daily dose of protein. Hemp contains 10 grams of protein per tablespoon.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds contain 4.7 grams of protein per two tablespoons, making them excellent sources of protein.
- Seitan: This is a meat substitute made from wheat gluten and it contains 36 grams of protein per serving (about half a cup).
- Non-dairy milk: Milk made from soy (best non-dairy protein source), almond, rice and hemp are good dairy substitutes.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: This will surprise you, but bitter cocoa contains nearly 1 gram of protein per serving (1 tablespoon)! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Adolescence is a time when boys and girls begin to establish greater independence from their parents. It is also a time when young people begin to develop the sense of personal individuality that will help define their future identity as adults. In fact, establishing independence and forming a unique identity are two of the most important developmental tasks adolescents must accomplish in preparation for living satisfying and productive adult lives.
Some parents find it easy to keep the lines of communication open with an adolescent child. However, many families find it difficult to establish and maintain open communication with their child during the adolescent years. Irrespective of whether you are the mother or the father, if you happen to feel that your communication with your blue-eyed boy is lacking in the essential warmth and honesty, it is probably time to sit back, shed the shroud of loftiness and solemnity and talk it out with him. Remember, lack of honest and warm conversations with your child can make all those wonderful plans go awry and adversely impact his future relationship with you.
Don’t worry yet, because here are a few honest and simple tips that could help your child overcome all doubts and share all those things which he once swore to never tell you.
- If the television is switched on, switch it off while talking to your child. This helps the child understand that you do give him the attention he needs. Again, this is one of the most important things he will ever crave for; Attention. Isn’t it!
- Don’t talk over the telephone while you are conversing with your child. If you get a call that can be done without, do not take it.
- Remember, the adolescent years can be the trickiest. With hormones swaying perpetually, your child might be infuriated if you held conversations that were supposed to be in private, out in the open or in front of that high-handed neighbor of yours. Give your child the respect he deserves, don’t rush anything. Rather, talk to him in private when he feels safe. This will help in bettering his clarity of thought and actions, thus enhancing the quality of conversation even more.
- It is surely easier said than done. However, with a child at home, try not to take back office chores to house. Sort out office issues where they need to be sorted; so that once you get back, you can give him the time to tell you how his day was. Listen to him and don’t judge him. Remember, your child needs a loving parent who can listen to him brag about his school grades rather than just a rigid and overbearing judge of his actions. A hearty tete-a tete never fails to spin its own magic on the child.
- Schedule one-on-one activities with your child once every week as that can help in better your bonding. It also helps if you learn about what you child is particularly interested in, such as activities like music or sports.
- Listen to them, even if they sound absurd. The key point here is to hear them out patiently and then respond. Avoid butting in with your opinions even before they stop talking. Such a disdainful demeanor will only lessen his confidence the next time she wants to discuss something important and personal.
- Do not respond scornfully. Avoid using expletives or even expressing strong reactions when it can be done without. Bear in mind the weight of words before you spurt out something rudimentarily insulting to your child. Remember, he is just a kid. Dealing with him high-handedly and in a condescending manner can and will only make matters worse.
- Consider how your child feels before you say or do something. His mental capacities are not well formed and developed yet, so it is only natural for his not to see things the way you see.
- While constructive criticism is healthy, criticizing him at every step he takes will only lead to feelings of worthlessness and subsequent psychological problems. Don’t let him feel that he’s not good enough. Give him the time to show you what he’s got, and you shall be amazed.
- Allow your baby to make his own choices in some cases, provided the consequences are not serious. This will make his responsible in the long run.