Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Telavane Deepak PandurangYour feedback matters!
I am 34 and diabetic and hypertension for 1 year and medicated with GLYCIPHAGE SR 500 nd NEBICARD 5 as medicines. I am having a erection problem and cannot satisfy my wife. Any homoeopathic solution with no side effects?
Sir mujhe 3 month before fever and cough hua tha uske baad meine chekup karaya to heart infection bataya eco checkup mein uske baad 3 month regulary medicians R conaxe 600 mg and combutol 1000, livoflox 750 bandon 40 mg continuously use and present time eco test karaya hon fit hon heart mein infaction bhi nahi hai mein medicine chodna chaata hon sir please sir mein ab fit hon kya medicions band kar du.
I m 64 years old. A few month earlier, whistling in chest stated while breathing out. One of the doctor diagnose it asthma while the others diagnose as bronchitis. Presently suffering from cough also. Still sometime chest sounds while breathing out. What to do? also undergone the allergy test, report likely to receive by the end of this month.
I am a 61 year old male. Widowed. Live alone. BP 140/90. Repace 50 tabs twice daily. Know HPTN patient. Take Ativan 4 mg daily. Now I have developed IBS. Please help me. . Mail is firstname.lastname@example.org. This IBS is bad I want to take my life soon.
For the past two weeks, my BP varies between 57/80 to 64/90. Is it a matter of concern. I am a woman aged 43 years
My mother was diagnosed with hypertension 150/95 and was given medication atenolol 50 mg and amlodipine 2. 5 mg. And after 4 days when checked in home it was 128/85, is it advisable to stop medication? Or to be taken for life long?
My mother in law is 82 years of age and her heart shrink we show her to heart specialist he is saying that now surgery can, t be done so please do anyone have medicine for that.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart.
Related Tip: Heart Care in Your Hands
I have blood urea nitrogen photometry 7.81 mg/dl (7.9-20) --tc /hdl cholesterol ratio 5.5 (3-5) --ldl /hdl ratio 3.6 (1.5-3) non-hdl cholesterol 160.3 mg/dl (160) lymphocyte percentage 44.3 (20-40) basophils-absolute count 0.01 (0.2-0.10) mean corp. Homo. Conc (mchc) 30.9 g/dl (31.5-34.5) could you please let me know what does these test results mean. Thank you.
My father is 72 years old. Is heart failure patient no blockage in heart. Eco is showing 35. Doctor said heart transplant. Suggest Ayurveda medicine and doses for a day please.
Hello Sir/Mam, I am feeling chest pain left side some time. It will pain inside, cudt breath, can you please tell me it will any problem in future. And also please tell me I have 5 days periods, it will be any problem.
Symptoms can be absent in diabetic patients, presentation can be only giddiness or sweating or just nausea vomiting.
So never ignore these symptoms.
Like I always say early diagnosis is key to better treatment and recovery. Rejoice:)