Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Telavane Deepak PandurangYour feedback matters!
Everyday when i awake from sleep at morning i feel pain in the left side of my lungs,these is happening from last one month ocassionally.Suggest some remedies
I am suffered by dry cogh what should I do to cure it And there also have pain in my chest please tell me.
Sir, I am 77 yrs old and getting heart palpitations or heart racing for last more than 30 yrs. Most important if palpitations occurs only in night between 02 to 04 am. Frequency of palpitation is most irregular, from four months to two days. During palpitation there is no pain of any kind. But I wake up from sleep. Feel most insecure and worried. Duration is about 3 to 5 mts. There after I am normal and sleep also. Does it have any thing to digestion since it happens only in night? what should I do during palpitation so that it stops at the earliest? any immediate medicine? or any other immediate action. It is also not possible to get medical help immediately during that night hr. Though presently I am under care of a cardiologist there is no improvement I request you for a second opinion.
My mother has heart problem and my two uncles (her brothers) and grandfather (her father) passed away due to heart attack at the age of 60 but my father and uncles have healthy hearts. So is it possible that I will have the same heart problem in future though am a non smoker and non alcoholic? Please help
Whats the difference between heartrate and blood pressure? As I can check heart rate in my phone but not blood pressure, whats the ideal heartrate should be for a normal person? Thank you.
My mother has dark circles around her eyes and its growing day by day and she has low blood pressure too.
I use to get. Little bit. Pain in my Heart.. When I eat too much sweets or do a alot physical work. Is it the symptoms of Heart Attack.
Hi, I am 25 years, Today night suddenly in sleep, my middle of the chest started paining when I am changing positions. I observed that there is twitching sensation lower neck right middle of my chest. I guess some nerve might be twisted or something. Is this any serious or what should I di now. Any exercises for this to relieve the pain. I try to Google about it, but couldn't find appropriate exercises. Please help me.
Hi, my age is 27 during my last check up with doctor my blood pressure was on higher side he suggest me to lessen the salt consumption, I also felt during my resent journey that my heart beat is fast. I want to know that how I can get rid of high blood pressure problem with too much medicines.
Have you given birth to a newborn of late? Or, are you expecting to be a new mother in a couple of months? Whatever the trigger you surely know how motherhood brings about a huge lot of changes within and without. Motherhood, as a gratifying experience gradually works on our view of the world. It significantly shapes perspectives of people closely related to us. Such changes are internal and go way deeper in deciding the kind of parenthood you are ready for. The more obvious changes are however not satisfying. Many women find it strenuous to accept how their body changes every passing week. There are other disadvantageous health issues an expecting woman is known to face. From headaches, to hormonal imbalances, to back pain and fatigue; they face it all. Reportedly, the most prevalent yet distressing problem among pregnant women is that of hypertension. Causal factors leading to hypertension could be many; it is necessary to get diagnosed before your condition is too acute to tackle.
How can you regulate hypertension to keep healthy while pregnant:
- Addiction is a complete no-no: If you are addicted to smoking or drinking, you should stop immediately. Your bad habits can increase your blood pressure by a high percentage. You must also abstain from taking other banned drugs.
- Obesity is a major concern: Some people think obesity to be a sign of health during pregnancy. It is important to be strong and healthy, but excess of adipose tissues is really not required. Obesity can also lead to miscarriages. Even if you feel like binge eating, stick to a nutritious diet and avoid irregular food habits. The kind of food you take also determines your blood flow. It is better to eat food that has a low level of sodium.
- Indulge in physical activities: Routine workouts and moderate household activities that do not involve exertion must be done by all pregnant women. Exercise helps in circulating blood properly. It effectively betters your condition of hypertension. Consult a healthcare provider for good advice.
- Twins or triplets: If you are carrying more than one baby, you are at a higher risk of suffering from hypertension as your body is making adjustments to added stress. In such a case one needs to take medications to control blood pressure following the advice of a doctor.
- If you are above forty: Pregnant women over the age of forty are more likely to develop one of the four kinds of hypertension typically faced during childbearing. Since, at this age your body has already started degenerating you might be lacking in vitamins. Vitamin supplements, especially the intake of enough folic acid is strongly recommended.
I want to know about bp. The bp of my dad is always up nd down so what should he do remain it constant ?
Hello sir / mam I am krishna I want to ask you that from some times my mother is suffering from high cholesterol is 275 & feeling uneasiness anytime so give me some treatment to decrease cholesterol soon at home without any hospitalism.
While you may be worried about being affected with coronary diseases just because your forefathers suffered from it, there are various factors that are absolutely in your sole control. With a little change in lifestyle and following a well-regulated routine, you can easily keep your hereditary cardiac diseases at bay.
- Take a Healthy Diet Regularly: Increase the amount of green leafy vegetables and colourful fruits in your regular diet as they are rich in phytonutrients and other anti-oxidants, vitamins, fibres, minerals as well as anti-inflammatory molecules that would increase your immunity.
- Regulate Your Blood-Sugar Level: Studies show that blood sugar is a great contributor to cardiac diseases. So try to replace your high-carb diet with loads of fibre, protein and healthy fats to keep your blood-sugar level in control.
- Increase the Intake of Fibre: Try to increase the amount of fibre in your food chart by having lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and soya so that it amounts up to at least 50 grams a day. You may even include fibre supplements in your diet.
- Stay Away From Processed and Junk Food: We know you are crazy about fast food, but you must also include sodas, processed jams, fruit juices and soft drinks as well, which are the greatest contributors to diabetes and in turn lead to heart diseases.
- Increase the Intake of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Try to include cold-water fish like sardine, salmon and herring along with flax seeds and sea weeds. This 'good' fat would keep your cholesterol level in check and lower down the amount of malicious LDL levels and transform them into harmless LDL particles.
- Get Rid of all Hydrogenated Food: This implies that you should abstain from having cookies, margarine, baked stuff and crackers. Don't be fooled by the label saying, "no trans-fat" and instead look for healthy coconut, olive or sesame oil.
- Abstain from Consuming Alcohol: Alcohol can do no good to any organ of your body. Instead, it triggers the amount of triglycerides, causes fatty liver and creates sugar imbalance in your body. By reducing alcohol consumption you can reduce inflammation, which causes various chronic diseases.
- Have good quality supplements: Along with having a healthy diet and workout, you must try to take in multivitamin and mineral supplements regularly to keep fit and active all around the year.
- Exercise Regularly: Researches report that a minimum of half an hour's exercise is required by our body regularly. After all, the heart is a muscle, and you must work out regularly to keep it healthy for a longer span.
- Manage your Stress Levels: Stress alone can lead to a fatal heart attack without prior signal. Take the time out to indulge in yoga, meditation, tai chi or anything that would keep your stress levels under control and help you to lead a happier, healthier life.
These 10 easy ways will help you to prevent cardiac diseases; but you must consult a responsive cardiologist at the earliest.