Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Swapna BhoyeYour feedback matters!
He gets a bleeding nose whenever he is bending over or moving too fast, can you tell me the reason for this?
I have tinnitus. Just started a few days back. Had loud tinintus episodes on 15th jan 15 then 25tg and then on 3rd and 4th, 15,25 and 3rd were in the evening all times I had red wine and was watching Television. Now it's continous since 3rd evening and can only be heard in quite conditions. What could be the reason behind it.
Hi, I am having sore throat from few days then had ear pain and discharge at night and then stopped. I still have sore throat and shortness of breath. Please advice which medicine to take. Thanks.
I am getting a tingling sensation inside both my ears. There is a bit of redness in my throat. There is pain in both my ears but it goes away while sleeping. It is feeling like a rash inside my ears. Some days it pains in the morning and becomes better by the evening. I used to smoke but I have quit. The pain feels like small electrical shocks. Please advise. I have this problem since 4 weeks.
My TSH level was 5.1 and normal was 5.0. Doctor suggested me to take 25microgram Thyroxine. I took it for a month which resulted to normal TSH to 2.9. Then I start taking medicine on alternate day. But after 1 month, TSH level shoot up to 7.2. Doctor suggested to double the dose. So now I am taking 50microgram dose. Last month, TSH level became normal to 3.8. But I am continuing my medicine of 50microgram. But sometimes, I feel little pain in throat. Sometimes I feel dizziness also. So should I continue with this dose? Is there any chance of permanent cure of hypothyroidism?
For about a month I've a problem with my throat. I always get some very thin mucous which I am clearing every time. The situation worsens if I smoke. Not very comfortable at all with my throat. I sense some irritation always. No blood or nothing if I spit the mucous. As so in as I get up in the morning it is fine. As the day goes in it worsens. Please advise.
I am suffering fever and I also have pain in my throat and stomach for 2 days I am not able to eat any thing Can you suggest me some medicine.
I got a nasal polyp due to which I feel difficulty in breathing while sleeping and I also had sinus problem. I do not want it to get operated.
I have tightness of throat and upper portion of chest near food pipe. What should I do? ecg /eco/ done nothing found wrong. I have been suffering from 30 years or more. Kindly advise.
I have nasal polyps in my nose. From the last 3 years. Now I completely lost my smell sensation what would be the solution for that?
I get cold, cough and throat infection in changing weather. My doctor gives me an antibiotic (Cefixime and azithromycin) 250 mg. Medicine name is pace 250. Now when I got to know that these are not good for long term. I try not to take these but normal medicines don't help me now in getting relief. What should I do now so I don't need these antibiotics. Please suggest. Thank you.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.