Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil KuttiYour feedback matters!
I am a housewife and I have 7 month child I have feel weakness and my hand is shaking. please gave me proper solution.
I m 20 yrs old and I have suffer a hand shivering and I m 7 yrs born child and after my born I suffer phnemonia so what I do? please give me advice.
I am a diabetic patient. My sugar levels for the lat five months are : Date Fasting Sugar in Urine PP Sugar in Urine 23.2.16 140 Nil 233 6.4.16 131 Nil 221 Nil 10.5.16 91 Nil 246 10.6.16 82 Nil 158 Nil 13.7.16 125 Nil 191 Nil Medicine prescribed : Dienil 1 tablet twice a day Metformin 1000 1 tablet twice a day Ecosprin 75 1 tablet a day I also have numbness in my right leg. For that I take Tablet neurobion Forte once a day and Capsule tricobal once a day. But this numbness is still continuing and is for quite long time say more than 2 years. Originally it was in whole right leg however, presently it is in right foot for the last over 6 months. Please advice me. Thanks,
If there is a situation of brain dead to a person then what is solution to cure it ? Please reply us fast.
Doctor , My son Master Ishah is 16 yrs old and having autism. He has good memory but he is very poor in mathematics he is learning vocal music and performing on stage.His Mutual communication is poor. He jumps while looking to ceiling Fan. Please tell me what to do now?
Hello Doctor, I have Migraine head ache but in that I suffer dizziness a lot n my half legs are paining a lot cause of that I haven't been standing for half an continuously and always I feel dizziness, my eyes r also paining.
I am suffering from multiple sclerosis since 3 yrs. I became weak. Am not abel to work as well. Am taking medications regular exercise even though am facing same.
My mother both hands figures are senseless she caught everything but which she caught did not know. What is the problem and what is the solution.
My brother is 35 year old. He met with a bike accident and he has faced serious head injury (internal bleeding. It's almost been two months now he has recovered a little. But now he is getting fever frequently (along with frequent sweating. I would like to know what is the reason for fever and what treatment he should undergo.
I am 25 years old. I often suffer of migrane, specially when I am hungry. And I take some pain killer medicine every time. I get relief for the moment but after some days the headache starts again. After all this I am also suffering from hair fall. Does the reason of my hair fall belong to my migrane. And what medication should take for both my problems?
I have migraine and its like severe headache and it causes vomiting too after complete vomit I feel better and headache get disappear also I am suffering from cough since my childhood and chronic sinusitis patient too. Kindly help me. Thank you.
Migraine problem since 3 years. I think its due to some food stuff like biscuits and food made from maida. Mostly pain occurs on right side of head . How can it be cured ? Can't take any medicine because I am breastfed mom .
I had headache and vomiting, 3 month back. I consulted my family doctor and now I am fine but the company in which I am working are giving me night shift duty. I consulted my doc, he told me better to refuse as you had symptoms of migraine pain 3 months back. I need a reply from neurologist, what shall I do?
Parkinsonism or parkinsonian syndrome group is of disorders which manifests as tremor, disturbances in voluntary movement (rigidity, bradykinesia or akinesia) and impairement in the balance and automatic reactions.
This syndrome do occur in various conditions, of which Parkinson's disease is quite common.
Parkinson's disease was observed by james Parkinson in the year 1817. It took about 100 years to be well verse with the pathology of this disease condition and the treatment was partially achieved by the introduction of Levo-dopa in the year 1960.
A. Idiopathic: The etiology is not understood. Example of this type of parkinson's diease, where there is degeneration of neurons in the substantia nigra and corpus striatum. It occurs usually in late adult life, progress slowly, and kills the patient by 10-15 years after the onset.
B. Vascular: Multi-infarct disease(arthreosclerotic parkinsonism).
C. Infection: Infection by various viruses, most commonly influenza virus may be causing parkinsonism like features. It is termed as encephalitis lethargica that causes focal insult to the brain matter.
D. Due to toxicity: Certain toxic chemicals like manganese, carbon disulfide, carbon monoxide, cyanide exposed in various occupation can cause diffuse damage to the brain exhibiting parkinsonian syndromes.
E. Various drugs: Phenothiazines, butyrophenones, tetrabenazine can cause Parkinsonism.
F. Multiple system degeneration that occurs in condition like Alzheimer disease shy-Drager syndrome, supranuclear opthalmoplegia, Wilson's disease, etc. can cause parkinsonism.
G. Metabolic: Abnormal calcium metabolism can cause disposition of calcium in the basal ganglia causing parkinsonism.
H. Traumatic: Multiple brain damage commonly encountered in boxers usually causes parkinsonism. This types of parkinsonism. This types of parkinsonism are called as punch boxers syndrome.
REDUCTION OF RIGIDITY IN PARKINSONISM
Rigidity has been found to reduce, to some extent, by generalized relaxation technique. Generalized relaxation can be obtained by vestibular stimulation that can be achieved by various rocking techniques. Rocking can be achieved by the use of adult vestibular ball, rocking or rotating chair, and cradle. Rhythmic initiation, which is a technique of PNF, can be used to reduce rigidity. This technique, which involves progression of exercise from passive to active assisted to active without any increase in tone, has been found to be very effective in reducing rigidity of the trunk.
Generalized relaxation techniques like Jacobson’s technique of progressive relaxation, yogasana, transdental meditation, biofeedback, savasana, etc. can also be used.
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.
Sir, Actually my one right nipple is little bigger than the left one. Also there is red spot around the bigger nipple. I also feel pain sometimes in the bigger nipple when I touch with my hands. Sir is this a Brest Cancer. I also have migraine is this due to migraine? Sir kindly help me I'm afraid to tell my parents.
Whiplash injuries caused by a sudden jerking of the head forwards and then backward which lead to the stretching of the soft tissues of the neck beyond the limits can cause severe neck pain.