Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil BudhlaniYour feedback matters!
Sore Throat problem occurrence very frequent. What is dietary control to observe? Azywok 500 x3 days was prescribed by an doctor; if sore throat is controlled immediately when one tabletx500mg is consumed - Question: should I continue to take balance 2 tabs or no need and stop the balance tablets consuming?
I know i am overweight and I snore too much during my sleep so everyone beside me is having issues with this. So how can I overcome this snoring issue. Or snoring is a disease.
I am 19 years old girl and I am spitting blood in very less amount. Generally when I clean my nose I find clotted blood in my nasal canal AND I SOMETIMES FELL PAIN (VERY MINUTE BUT) WILE BREATHING.
I am a student. I do not usually workout. My problem is- In summers there is a burning sensation in my throat and I feel bloated and sometimes I suffer from constipation.
I am suffering with sever snoring problem . And also feeling laziness in the day and and slept frequently in the day time when idol.
I always have cold, I have consulted quite few doctors, their medicines stop reacting on me after a period of time. I also opted for homeopathic treatment. I am not a doctor so I am not sure if it's sinus or just allergy but I really want to get rid of it. I start sneezing at any random time in any situation, sometimes I wake up in middle of night and start sneezing.
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children:
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should consult an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and can cause hearing problem in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.
Why do we die? What is death? What do we lose during death? Why a dead person can not sense anything whether he is having everything. He is having hands but can not hold. He is having ear but can not listen. Why it is necessary to die.
Respected sir/mam, I'm getting frequent fever and throat infection followed with body pain, headache and weakness, almost since last 2-3 year I get this every 40-50 days, I don't smoke cigarette but do hookah kind of once or twice a week. I have consulted general physician or ent but most of the reports are normal and they give a course of antibiotic medicine usually. Please help and and suggest appropriate treatment. Thank you.
I get an attack of vertigo almost once every year. I am 70 year old, very healthy, no BP, no diabetes. What precautions should I take?
Hi doctor, I'm having wax in my ears & it pains a lot when I try to remove it through sticks so can I use Dewax or Waxolve for the same if yes then kindly tell the procedure to use it properly.
I am 62-year-old male person, having phlegm in throat and am unable to take it out. I tried Alex. What's immediate remedy to resolve this problem?
Recently I taken x-ray in my nose, result mention" paranasal sinus" pls tell about what type of treatment taken.
Sir I was having saur throat from 2-3 days when I checked in the mirror I noticed a white pach at the back of the tongue what can it be? Anything to worry?
Ear aches are a very painful condition, which tends to affect mostly children. However, adults can be affected by ear aches as well, which can disrupt their routines and be quite painful. Let's have a look at some of the aspects of ear aches in adults.
Causes of ar aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
- Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
- Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
- Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
- Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
- Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
- Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
- Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
- Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
- Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
- Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should visit your doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.