Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Respected Sir, I am 23 years old male having hairfall and dandruff for the last two years, I consulted my dermatologist he advised me to use minoxidil 5% but I found no improvement, I also tried some ayurvedic treatments but no use, my major problem is not hairloss, I found that my hairfall is spreading from me to others, I also discussed about it with my doctor he said that hairloss doesn't spread, I too know that hairloss will not spread but in my case its spreading, I have been checking it for the last two years that my hairfall is spreading, now all my friends are suffering from hairfall eventhough my younger brother 11 years old he too having hairfall, I do not know what kind of treatment should I take for it, I am feeling guilty because hair is very important for once self confidence because of me many were suffering, please advice me any treatments that could help me, I am awaiting for your help. Thank you sir.
Hello mam. Meri age 22 hai. Mera period date 14 hai, hmesa sahi time pe ajati hai pr is br late ho gya h. Please aap mjhe btaye ki aisa kyu hua or period lane ke liye kuch btaye. Main av unmarried hu.
I have a face skin problem. I want always my face fair. I do not know why my face going black quickly if I did not use face washes.
I have been constantly suffering from throat pain for the past few days and there is no sign of recovery inspite of having antibiotics. What should I do?
I have diabetes and hypertension what type of exercises I have to do and frequency of exercises for one month.
My age 21 I am going gym regularly can I take protein supplement for mass gaining which supplement I should take What about whey protein.
Skin is a very vital organ of your body as it protects your body from external injuries and also helps in regulating your body temperature. The gradual development of cancer cells on your skin region is known as skin cancer. Skin cancer is a very common disease that is affecting people worldwide. Many causes are responsible for skin cancer.
Some of them are stated as follows:
- Overexposure to sun rays. The Ultraviolet rays can cause serious damage to your skin that can lead to cancer.
- Sun burns may also result in the development of cancer cells
- Frequent exposure to toxic chemical substance can also trigger skin cancer.
- A frail immune system may also contribute to skin cancer.
- Certain scars on your skin, if left untreated, may become cancerous and eventually lead to skin cancer.
- Consuming unhealthy foods and being unhygienic may also lead to skin cancers.
Skin cancer may develop all over your body or on any particular region of your skin. It can spread to other parts of your body rapidly. The symptoms of skin cancer depend on the type of your cancer.
Some of the common symptoms of skin cancer are as follows:
- A sore on your skin that cannot be healed
- Swelling of your skin
- You may also get an itching sensation frequently
- Appearance of bumps
- Bleeding of the affected areas
- Appearance of reddish spots
- A bleeding mole
Skin cancer is absolutely curable if treated at an early stage. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for treating skin cancer.
They are mentioned below:
- Panchakarma therapy is the most effective treatment for healing skin cancer. It involves purification and removal of harmful toxins from your body through its 5 constituent therapeutic treatments namely, Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana.
- Drinking green tea can be very helpful. It is known to have anti cancerous properties which help prevent and combat this killer.
- Including more of citrus food in your diet such as lemons, oranges; excluding oily, fried foods and cutting down on higher quantities of sugar can prove to be beneficial.
- Applying turmeric paste on the affected areas may help you to guard against skin cancer.
You must not ignore skin cancer and seek advice from a doctor as early as possible since the process of metastasis (spreading of cancer cells to different spots of your body) is very rapid in this case.