Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudipa S. Ghosal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudipa S. GhosalYour feedback matters!
My father age is 65. He has done a ecg and his heart bits is 105/minute. He has a sinus tacherdia. Is this any worrying sign? What kind of treatment he should get.
Mera ek dost he. Woh ek ladka he. Bahut bimar ho gaya he. Usku HIv he gaya he. To agar koi upaye bata sakte he to bahut meher bani hogi. please help. Or koi medicine be btado
Hi, I have been suffering from rashes on my upper legs near to private part for one mnth. I am itching on it. I didn't find it in before. Did it cause by tight underwear? Please help me Thanks in advance.
My throat is swollen up. My sister said it may be tonsils. Please tell me what is tonsils? What are the symptoms and causes of tonsils? Now how I prevent tonsils?
I have fever for over 6 - 7 days I checked my blood but doctor said it's normal so what should I do?
Hi doctor my girlfriend have wheezing She often getting difficult breath. She's age 21 ,weight 50 kg She have low blood pressure also And sometime she personally high tension confusing sometime romantic that time and sleeping noise and breath sound also comes different. Sometime she getting too much body pain, backbone pain, today also wheezing come doctor How to cure dis problem doctor.
I am a 21 year old male I masturbate frequently weekly 2-3 times is it harmful for anything like sperm count fertility n all?
When I eat milky things at night like curd. Milk. Desi ghee. Paneer. Etc I get my penis wet with a transparent liquid. And after whenever I go to pee I find my urine very smelly.
I suffer from asthma and I used asthma inhaler so any medicine to cure this sickness. What should I do to cure this.
I newly came to Kuwait I am from india I have diabetes my age 26 years I am married I have one child. Recently I get diabetes. Next time chance to born baby to my wife.
My father is about 55 year old. He is suffering from prostatic enlargement according to ultrasound. Please tell me a doctor from govt hospital because I belong to poor family and can not afford more money please I request you.
Sir my husband is unable to take breathe and live what should I do? Is it dangerous for him. He is not ready to go for hospital? What shall I do??
Sir my age 22 male. My penis is bent towards left hand side. How I can get it erect. I masturbate lot from 10 years so by that I feel drowdy inactive lazy weak. So please suggest me any medicines which has no side effects. By overcome from the effects of masturbation that I feel.
Changes in the colour of your urine can reveal important information about your health. If your urine takes on a hue beyond what's normal, it can be indicative of something wrong with your health. In general, the normal urine colour varies from pale yellow to deep yellowish-brown, which is a result of a chemical pigment in the urine called urochrome.
1. Red or Pink
- When your kidneys, urethra, bladder or any other urinary tract organ gets infected or inflamed, blood cells get leaked into the urine, giving it a red hue. The causes behind the presence of blood can be urinary tract infections, kidney cysts, kidney stones, enlarged prostate and even cancer. Taking blood thinners can also cause you to have blood in your urine.
- Certain foods like blackberries, rhubarb and beets can cause your urine to turn pink.
- The use of certain medications like a particular class of antibiotic used in the treatment of tuberculosis can turn your urine red. Likewise, a drug used to numb discomfort in the urinary tract can cause a red/pink discoloration of your urine.
2. Blue or Green
- The consumption of coloured food dyes containing green or blue pigments can cause you to pass urine of such hues.
- Certain anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory medications can turn your urine green/blue.
- A very rare medical condition called familial benign hypercalcemia (fbh), characterised by high levels of calcium in thE blood and low levels of the mineral in the urine can cause your urine to turn blue.
- Green urine can also occur if your urinary tract gets infected by the pseudomonas bacteria.
3. Dark Brown
- Having large amounts of these foods - aloe, rhubarb (a type of leafy green) and broad beans can cause you to pass dark brown urine.
- Certain anti-malarial drugs, laxatives and muscle relaxants can darken the colour of your urine as well.
- Dark brown urine can also be caused by disorders of the kidney or liver as well as infections of the urinary tract.
- Injury of the muscle as a result of excessive training can result in dark brown urine.
- Problems with the bile duct (the duct through which bile from the gall bladder and liver passes before entering the duodenum) or liver along with the passing of light coloured stools can result in orange urine.
- A cause of orange urine may also be dehydration as fluids bring about an increase in the concentration of compounds present in the urine.
- The presence of calcium or phosphate sediments in the urine can give it a white hue.
- White urine can also be a result of funguria infection (a form of fungal urinary infection wherein the fungus produces white sediments) or a bacterial infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.