Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir SaneYour feedback matters!
Hello, Doctors. My baby is 1 year old. She is not holding the head and close the arms. She is not fold the hands. does She has neuro problem? Please guide me.
Sir my male baby 9 months old today having cold & cough. But one of my village Dr. Advice for ce merit cl-dry syrup & cetramac syrup, but I am not sure that the medicine's are for paediatric use. So kindly suggest shall I give the syrup to my baby? pls. Help out me.
My girl child is five months old. She has converted nipple with lump behind the nipple on right side only is it normal.
My child is 8 yr old hi was epilepsy attack for 24 hour between 2 hour every month last 4 year what should I do? his medicine running oxmazetol-300 last 2.5 yr.
Hello, I gave birth via c sec ; days back.I get breast milk but irrespective of how much time i give feed he is not satisfied and top feed needs to be given.Please help me?
My son, 6 years, suffering from stomach pain, and his stomach becomes high temperature, and he is suffering from cold cough. Please suggest me. What should I do?
Hi. I am from India and my son is 2 years 5 months. His birth weight was 2.89 kgs. He is a very fussy eater. He does not drink milk while he is awake, so I have to feed him with a bottle when he sleeps I am giving him tonoferon drops and ostocalcium syrup but not regularly. Please suggest if I can add all change his Iron and Calcium supplements.
I gave birth to a boy on the 24 week1day of pregnancy. 760grms weight. Now in ICU. Have any problem in future?
Dear Sir, Greetings of the day. My son who is 5 years is given Cypon syrup. His intake has increased. Earlier we used to give him Neopeptine since last 4 -5 years. Now after someone suggested we give him Cypon syrup along with neopeptine. My question is whether it is safe to continue and is there any side effect in longterm how much time we should continue this. Is it ayurvedic/Allopathic? Kindly guide me. Thanks,
Hello Dr. my son is 9 years old is suffering from bed wetting problems but only in night. I scolds him sometimes but he is not overcoming from this problem till now. What should I do please help and reply. Regards.
My son present age is 1 year 3 month year old, suffering from loose motion how to cure sir please help me ?
My daughter is 1 month 17 days old. She always put her tongue out as if she feels retch or vomiting tendency. She do this always from birth. It increases after she is being feed. I also observed spit bubbles in her mouth.
Hello sir I have child of 8 month old (7.5 kg) she don't eat properly. She want smthing new evry day please can you suggest me food chart for my baby?
Are you aware of the number of people who suffer because of pneumonia? As the weather becomes cold and damp, chances of getting affected by pneumonia increases. Pneumonia can originate from virus, bacteria and a host of other factors. It is one of the most common ailment which affects the adults, all over the world. Hence, it is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunised against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.