Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suchita
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SuchitaYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old and karan I am felling so tense and I fell so hungriness I am very thin I used many medicine but no any effect I want give suggested.
Oily skin results from overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum, which can clog pores of the skin. Clogged pores result in inflammation on the skin, thus causing breakouts. Oily skin can also appear shiny and dirty as oil tends to attract dirt. Oily skin also makes you prone to white heads, black heads and pimples. Open pores is another concern that people with oily skin have. These open pores can look disfiguring on the skin and lead to acne flare ups. You should focus on keeping your skin clean to prevent breakouts. It is recommended to undergo facials to keep your skin healthy and refreshed, and thus reduce oiliness on the skin.
Ways to control oil
- Facials help in renewing dead skin cells and improving blood circulation on the skin. This also helps in getting rid of the waste from under your skin to remove the puffiness. With this process, the pores are cleaned effectively so that there is no buildup of impurities. Any cleansing treatment for oily skin should also focus on controlling the oil so that the skin remains oil free for a long time period.
- You can also use a facial that uses botanical extracts such as burdock roots, kudzu and chamomile flower. These ingredients help in controlling and normalizing oil production and help to remove dirt and impurities from your skin effectively.
- If you have a skin that is acne prone, then you need to adopt a slightly different approach. Use a cleanser made from tea to soothe any inflammation on the skin. The toner should contain salicylic acid because of its anti-inflammatory properties that help in regulating oil production.
- Use a mask that is made out of sea mud to clean your pores efficiently. This mud absorbs extra oil and also prevents further breakouts. You may also use a mask that consists of buttermilk and synergistic tea blend to cool your skin.
Oily skin requires moisturizing, just like any other skin type. In this regard, make sure the moisturizers you use are mostly water based and oil free. The moisturizers should contain zinc oxide as it protects your skin and also reduces the redness of your skin that results from acne problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello Dr! what minimum weight should 25years married women hv? And n under weight. Pls suggest me wht more food or diet I can take to increase my weight fast. Pls kindly help me. Thanks. Pls specific the food or diet name.
My diabetes fasting-110 P. P-150 Pregnancy-5month22 days I take seeking almond morning Calcium tablet Folic acid tablet Iron tablet Daily nite I am very worry about diabetes Please suggest me.
My figure structure is nt good. Bt its my wish frm my childhood days to get a manly figure structure. M also nt saying that I hav an womanly figure structure nd also nt asking about a build-up structure. In generally I follow many guys in the roadside those r nt having a gymbuilt structure bt still hav a attractive physic. Their broad shoulder firm wrist. How I can achieve those things without going to a gym or with the help of medicine nd hormone consumption. And medicinal process r effective or nt nd wat about the costing?
The onset of winter lowers temperatures and also initiates the loss of moisture from your body due to dryness. In this season, your body requires more fluids to eliminate possibilities of chapped lips, acne, flaky skin and dry cough. So, to cope with the reduced moisture level of your body, the right amount of water intake is necessary.
How does your body lose water even when you sweat less?
Winter, unlike the other seasons of the year, is devoid of hot, sunny days, but that doesn’t mean that your body is free from water loss. Generally, heat generated by furnaces, heaters and fires are the reasons behind sweating in winter. Also, water leaves your body during winters through the steamy breath you exhale when exposed to lower temperatures.
What are the risks of drinking less water in winters?
Dehydration in winters can negatively affect your body, ranging from causing common cold or flu to serious issues like stroke. Moreover, when your body lacks hydration, you may experience bizarre appetite patterns. This is caused due to the fact that less fluid consumption results in lack of energy in the body. This leads your body towards utilising the available fat for energy, making you thirsty, which is often misunderstood as hunger.
So how much water should you drink on cold winter days?
The amount of water intake required in winter varies from person to person due to the difference in gender and physical activities performed by a person throughout the day. However, amount of water intake in winters may be approximated as follows:
1. For Men: 8 to 10 glasses of water consumption per day is ideal for men with normal activity levels
2. For Women: Commonly, women should drink between 6 to 8 glasses of water throughout the day to keep themselves healthy
3. For Men Who Workout: Men with a regular exercise regime should have a raised water consumption amount of 10 to 14 glasses every day
4. For Women Who Workout: Women who exercise daily should increase their water intake to 8 to 12 glasses each day
5. For Lactating Mothers: In case of lactating/breast feeding mothers, 7 to 10 glasses of water intake per day is considered to be ideal
Sticking to these many glasses a day during winters can prove to be difficult for people facing extreme climates; but there are certain things you can do to increase your water consumption.
How can you increase your water consumption?
There are numerous ways, which let you increase your water consumption during winters without directly drinking water. These are-
1. Include more water based fruits (watermelons, pineapples, grapes etc) and vegetables (radish, spinach, cauliflower etc) in your daily diet to hydrate your body
2. Train yourself to drink water all through your workout session by timing your water intake at regular intervals
3. Have a bowl of hot soup before your meals to increase your intake of water
4. Use a humidifier to inhale moist air instead of the dry air prevalent during winter
Water intake plays a vital role in the proper functioning of the human body and is as important in winter as in other seasons.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.