Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sophia RodriguesYour feedback matters!
I have pregnancy of four months. In my first scan. I got I have multiple gallbladder stones. Is there any remedy to remove this stones except operation? Can you tell me some another way?
Can a girl get pregnant on 1st day of period. She has normal period cycle of 28-32 days and her boyfriend didn't discharge inside.
Dear Sir/Madam, We are in little trouble and unable to take decision. May I request you to please provide your suggestion/treatment plan if anything left. Problem ? My wife is suffering from recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL) three times. I have one daughter her age is 10.5 Years. We are trying for second baby from more than 5 years. But still no luck. About my wife - Her name is Arunima Pandey (Age 38). Height ? 5 feet, Weight -63 Kg. There are two major problem she is having first Thyroid. But it is under observation and control from last 3-4 years. thyronorm 100 mg she is taking because this is most suitable dose for her. Second problem is migraine, it created lot of trouble in first two recurrent pregnancy loss. But she tolerated the same without medicine or just few crocin. We just got root cause for her migration and it was because of the cervical. She is very well now after therapy. But I would like to highlight here that she has taken lots of different variety of pain killer in the past. But last one year she is not taking any. Before below she was infertility patient. 2-IUI failed, IVF failed in middle due to very less eggs formation (AMH- .81, 05-Dec-2013). Right tube ectopic. But she got pregnant without any medicine. See below history. 1.First recurrent pregnancy loss ? LMP ? 02-Feb-2014, GA by LMP-11 Week, 3 days, Cardiac activity absent, missed abortion. Treatment pre pregnancy ? Phalaghit, satawari and Aloes compound Treatment post pregnancy ? mucaine gel and Gestofit 200 mg, Ecosprin 75 mg, Garbhpal Rash. Pregnancy termination by ? D.
Dear sir/mam I am suffering from pimple and acne on my face at the time of periods only. Five day's before of my cycle it has came out on my face and and it has been ended off after 1week of my periods how can I resolve the same. And what is the reasons of these pimples. Because my face is basically dry in nature. Is there any major reason. Kindly suggest my marriage is at the end of may. The pimples leaves so many marks on my face.
I am 29 years old, I had 4 late miscarriages (all almost around 4 months) in last 3.5 years. During last pregnancy, I had McDonald Cervical cerclage (In Delhi) to deal with cervical incompetence, but it also did not worked out and had miscarriage in Sep 2015. I read a lot on internet and found a solution of the problem of cervical incompetence by TAC (Transabdominal Cerclage)
I am 19 years old married woman n do unprotected sex with hubby but no pregnancy news yet y is this so. And my periods are regular as starting 10 date I get periods continue 3 month but last month I got periods on 16 but now I got regular period today on 10 is this a problem to me remain a pregnant please help dr.
My nipple is discharging like milky. I am not pregnant if there is any problem? Never seen this problem before.
Eating with freedom this diwali and look fabulous
Yes, you read it right. It's the time of the year again when our phone beeps every few minutes, the message is the same, it's a happy diwali message; and images of sweets and savoury which tempt us. But the irony is that now we want to look skinny and not healthy and also we teach our children not to eat them and instead buy them cakes, pastries and chocolates.
We need to understand the secret behind our traditional foods prepared specially on some occasions like chikki and wheat pongal during sankranti festival, thandai during shivratri and ladus during ganesh festival which teaches us what to eat and when to eat and how to eat. So here's where I simplify things for you
The five ground rules
Rule no. 1: go local
Going local will automatically mean that you are eating seasonal produce. The benefits of what you eat seasonal are manifold for example you are eating kiwis which are not produced in india and by the time you eat that fruit, it is dead. Instead eat local guava or oranges which would have some nutrient value. Fresh foods are living foods they have energy and in turns give us energy. So, when you eat good, feel good and look good.
Rule no. 2: go traditional
Earlier most of our meals were home cooked and reserved for special occasions. So, I suggest to eat all the home-made mithai, namkeen and goodies during diwali. I suggest, pick the best ingredients, involve the entire family in preparations, cook with laughter, share what you have prepared with dear ones and relish every bite as it melts in your mouth rather than buying them from
When you eat good, feel good and look good.
Rule no. 3: eating correctly
Our lives are more hectic and in this process we lose our balance, and our body react to it by throwing up ailments such as minor cough and colds, migraines, pains etc. The way you eat reflects things about you as person. You want to make sure you eat with freedom and no restrictions. So there is no denying yourself, be mindful of your food. So set aside your meal time and eat in peace.
Eating with freedom this diwali
Rule no 4: vary your food
Make sure your food has different textures and colours and taste for example our very own indian thali. Stay away from processed foods. Say no to colored foods and artificial flavours and sweeteners. Eat home cooked food.
Rule no. 5: stay hydrated
With so much going on during diwali, most of us forget to drink enough water. Low fluid intake can make you feel weak. Many a time's people replace water with sugary beverages or aerated drinks. I advise to include healthy beverages such as nimbu pani with less sugar, iced green tea, buttermilk, and infused water.
Dyspareunia is a phenomenon noticed in both males and females, but more frequently in females. It refers to recurring pain during or after sexual intercourse. Such kind of pain affects female genitalia usually the vagina, clitoris, or at times the depths of the pelvis. This pain is often accompanied by a burning, itching or throbbing sensation which can prove to be extremely discomforting if left unattended. Thankfully, a careful examination of symptoms leading to Dyspareunia and its early diagnosis can improve a person's sexual health.
Indicators of this deep rooted problem
- Pain can occur during penetration in and around the vagina, urethra or the bladder.
- Pain can be a new occurrence after earlier instances of painless intercourse.
- It can be felt throughout intercourse in places, such as deep in the pelvis or even after intercourse.
- The intensity of the ache is sometimes sharp and at other times, it is as piercing as menstrual cramps.
- It need not necessarily be associated with intercourse; pain can be experienced during any kind of penetration. Thus, using a tampon or a moon cup can also result in soreness.
- Skin diseases can either be a symptom or a root cause leading to the problem. Skin problems, such as Psoriasis or Lichen Sclerosus should not be taken lightly.
- Tightening of vaginal muscles at the beginning of intercourse may or may not be superficial pain. In most cases, it is identified as Vaginismus but it can also be a symptom of acute Dyspareunia.
Ways to nip the pain in the bud
- While, usually, pain during sexual intercourse is a result of adolescence or a traumatic sexual history, it can also be the result of a physiological problem contracted at birth. However, treatment in any situation is necessary to enable smooth functioning of one's life.
- Injectable corticosteroids might prove to be helpful.
- There are oral medications to remedy the problem; antibiotics and antifungal medicines.
- Increase in estrogen levels through the use of the drug Osphena helps in curing frailty of vaginal tissues.
Precautionary measures to be followed at home
- Taking a warm bath before intercourse can lead to betterment.
- It is best to avoid sex when in stress. Both partners should be relaxed to ensure a complete lack of pain.
- After sex pain can be relieved by applying an ice pack around the vulva.
- Urinating before sex can be helpful. It is also good to use water soluble lubricants for stimulation.
For some reason I am scared. I am a virgin. Can pre cum get me pregnant if penetration doesn't occur? It was it just around my pubic hair area.
Prp therapy k baad baal permanently rhte hai ya ek time period k baad jhadne v lagte hai? Prp therapy ka koi side effect to ni hai na? please btaiye na.
My wife is not responding to physical relation is this any problematic in her body or anything else.
We spend a majority of our time in office. Naturally, the atmosphere of the office affects the way we perceive things around us - our moods, passions and personality. How do you like your office atmosphere? Do you enjoy working with your colleagues? Do you feel respected? It is essential for you to have an affirmative answer to each of these questions, for your own good. But if it is not so, what can you do?
- Shift: Staying in a negative space will pull you down and harm you. If possible, ask to be transferred to another department. Few of us have the luxury of quitting on a whim. So, update your resume and spread the word that you're looking for a change. Don't quit your current job without having a back-up plan in place. However, when looking for a new job, keep the things you don't like about your current job in mind, so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation again.
- Find like-minded people: No matter how many colleagues you don't get along with, there must be a few you like. Watch their back and ask them to watch yours. Whenever you hear of anything that might affect the people around you, share the news with them but with discretion. Limit your interaction with people who pull you down and drain your energy.
- Document everything: Don't let things come to a my word against your's situation. This can be very stressful and harm your health. As far as possible, ensure all your communication is recorded in the form of emails, messages etc. Do not rely on someone else to take notes at meetings, rather make your own. Keeping a work diary is a good idea.
- Lead by example: Negative people feed off negativity around them. If you are a positive person, they will gradually begin avoiding you themselves or you might even make a positive impact on them. Respect people you work with and you will get their respect in return. Before condemning people, take a look at yourself and ensure that you aren't doing anything to attract that kind of behavior.
- Do something about it: Complaining can get things off your chest but often do nothing to change the situation. Be a part of the solution to the negativity in your office. Be regular with your own work and stick to your deadlines. If you need something, follow up with people instead of expecting them to follow up with you.
Lastly, don't try too hard to change the system. You can only control your own life. If you see your efforts going to waste, get back to that resume and start sending it out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.