Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shrutika Thakker
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shrutika ThakkerYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years married lady, I have taken I pill on 13 Dec, today on 19 Dec at 11 am, it is started bleeding from my vagina, it is continuously bleeding, please guide me as what should I do.
I need to know that I bleed on 25 the day of my cycle but no menstruation occurred what is the reason Any chance of getting pregnant?
I had an intercourse with my girlfriend. We're 18. We're still virgin. We weren't using any protection. We were thinking about losing our virginity. We tried to put it in a little and I guess during that time I cummed inside her vagina. We stopped immediately after that .my penis was little inside as we were trying to have sex. But her hymen wasn't broken during that period. Can she get pregnant? What are the chances she can get pregnant? It was he 7th day of periods. It ended today. And sperms are flowing out of her vagina since then. And she said her egg came out as her period ended. I would like if you help us.
I am 19 years old female. I had unprotected anal sex on 19th December. On this month I was suppose to have periods on 5th January. It did not happen. I am scared. Please help.
What happens when Husband blood group is B+ and wife is A- for planning baby or child birth? Please advise.
Oxygen is necessary to rejuvenate aging and dull skin. Oxygen facial therapy opens all clogged pores of your face through all the layers. It helps to reduce and eliminate problems like wrinkles, fine lines and acne. Oxygen facial therapy gets the skin on your face to breathe and makes it radiant. Following is the information you need to know to consider Oxygen facial therapy:
- The Oxygen levels tend to drop since the age of 25 and by 40 at least 50% of the skin's Oxygen retaining capacity gets impaired. When the skin lacks Oxygen the blood vessels get constricted and it adversely affects the skin's ability to function normally.
- Dull and aging skin can't be covered up with makeup or following skin care regimen after a certain point of time. Stress, lack of sleep, hormonal imbalance, unhealthy lifestyles etc can take a toll on your skin.
Benefits of Oxygen facial therapy
- Oxygen facial therapy can increase the benefits of other topical application of skin care products exponentially
- It increases the elasticity of the skin along with the strength of collagen
- It increases the number of red blood cells
- It makes your skin more supple and radiant
- It acts as a stimulator for the immune system
- Aids in restricting capillary damage and increases blood flow
- Increases the ability of the skin to heal
- Gives you an even skin tone
- Diminishes inflammation and reddish appearance of the skin
- Helps to heal wounds on the skin
Related Tip: "Which Kind of Clothing Lets Your Skin Breathe?"
I am a 31 years old male and my wife is of 30 yrs. We are expecting a baby in jan end. I want to know that should we do sex during this period as many Dr. say that it is not good for the baby to do sex. Also tell me the ways how we can control ourselves so that we don't get intimate. please explain in detail the advantages and disadvantages of doing sex. Also advise that up to what period we should not do sex after baby birth.
How to cure blocked fallopian tube? And if it is blocked then how period is OK (delaying 1 or 2 days)?
Hi in period time my wife getting plain which tablets has to use then it's does not have side effects give the suggestion doctor.
2)Watch sunrise for 2 min
3)Maintain good sleep hygiene
4)Take out some time for ur hobbies
Dinner is one meal that is the most treasured of all meals, especially because it is served after a hard day’s work and sweat. Hence, this particular meal of the day should not only be filling, but also nutritious. However, dinner can often turn out to be the unhealthiest of the three major meals in a day; given the fact that people are usually tired by the time they get served and thus, don’t pay much heed to what they are eating.
In some cases, it might happen because of being unaware of certain healthier alternatives and in others, simply because of their preference. Eating unhealthy, especially during dinner, is not a very good idea. If the food is laden with sugar and fats, it can add inches to your waistline. This is more prevalent during dinner as the metabolic rate slows down at night. Your best bet is to go for food items that are light and free from sugar.
Here are some foods that you can consider:
- Grilled chicken: Grilled chicken with a drizzle of olive oil is a dish that would enjoy a handsome rating on any foodie’s dinner list. It is light, contains proteins that will keep your muscles well fed and has little carbohydrates. You can add some chopped cucumbers and tomatoes to up the taste quotient.
- Plain chicken soup: This is an easy to prepare dish that is commonly consumed in the winter months for its therapeutic effects in fighting common cold. Like the previous dish, it is rich in protein and healthy fats. You can add some stock vegetables for a wholesome meal.
- Stir fried vegetables: This is another easy to prepare dish. Stir fried vegetables are one of the healthiest dishes you will ever come across. Simply cut some vegetables and toss them around in an oak for a few minutes, add some seasoning, such as mint leaves and sesame seeds. It is rich in Vitamins and antioxidants; also the fiber content of this dish helps you feel fuller faster.
- Poha: The quintessential Indian dish, poha or beaten rice pilaf is loaded with benefits. Poha is a complex carbohydrate, which means, the energy released from it will be slow and sustained. It is known for its high iron content and low calories. You can add vegetables and soya nuggets for taste.
You can also try paneer tikka with vegetable soup, grilled soya champ, grilled vegetable sandwich made from whole wheat bread, a katori of dal with 1 chapati.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello, I am 31 years old married female. I married in January 2014, but till date struggling for a baby. I consulted several doctor's and tested everything they advised. Even if we tried according to their instructions but no result. I doubt myself not ovulate a fertilized egg as my husband bought 20 strips of ovulation kit and neither any of the strips showed the positive result. I started testing from my 8th day of monthly period. I do have irregular periods. So please suggest me if any alternative method to test whether I ovulate or not. My husband's sperm count is also ok. We take healthy food and maintain a simple life style. But don't want to take any medicine more. I am trying yoga to keep me fit and away from stress and tension.
I am 34 years old I have three kids all r normal delivery I hv pcod problem since before marriage. Even I hv thyroid tkn med 50 mg daily. I got done biopsy the result is minor cervical infection B z. Of tht Dr. gv me three months course of sevista. I got period last month but not this month. Reason pz Dr? I know about the tab it is estrogen n used for urinary bleeding. My question is why I didn't get my period? 13 years complete of my marriage. Pz give in depth ans Dr?
अस्वस्थ जीवन शैली यानी समय से खाना ना खाना, बाहर का तला भुना खाना, समय से ना सोना, समय से ना जागना, व्यायाम ना करना। या यूँ कहें की किसी भी काम को तय समय अनुसार ना करते हुए आज के जीवनशैली के हिसाब से करना।
आजकल बढ़ती बीमारियों का सबसे बढ़ा कारण यही है और इस तरह की जीवन शैली इंसान अधिक बीमार बना रही है।
लोगों को नई-नई बीमारियाँ हो रही हैं।
देश के बड़े-बड़े चिकित्सक विशेषज्ञों अनुसार स्वस्थ जीवन जीने के लिए जरूरी सलाह –
- नियमित रूप से शरीर की पूरी जाँच करायें – अस्वस्थ जीवनशैली और पारिवारिक पुरानी बीमारी दोनों को ध्यान में रखते हुए अपने स्वास्थ की नियमित जाँच कराते रहें। अपने डॉक्टर को पारिवारिक बीमारी के बारे में बताएं और उसके लक्षण भी देखें कि कहीं आप उससे पीड़ित होने वाले तो नहीं।
- स्वस्थ आहार (हेल्थी डाइट) – हम प्रतिदिन बाहर का फास्ट फूड, जंक फूड, अधिक ऑयली खाना खाते हैं। ज्यादा तला भुना ऑयली खाना सीधे हमारे हृदय, दिमाग और संपूर्ण स्वास्थ्य को प्रभावित करता है। स्वस्थ रहने के लिये हमें प्रतिदिन के खाने में हरी सब्जियाँ, फल, अंकुरित बीज और सलाद का सेवन करना चाहिये। इनसे शरीर को आवश्यक पौषक तत्व मिल जाते हैं और हम रोग ग्रस्त नहीं होते।
- रोज़ाना व्यायाम – आपका दिल अच्छे से काम करे। हमेशा प्यार से धड़कता रहे इसके लिये जरूरी है कि आप हर दिन खुली स्वच्छ हवा में व्यायाम (Exercise)करें। व्यायाम के कई विकल्प आपके पास है जैसे खुले में चलना, दौडना, साइकिल चलाना, तैराकी आदि। चलना (Walking) सबसे अच्छा व्यायाम है। प्रतिदिन कम से कम 10 मिनट चलने से आपका स्वास्थ्य एक दम सही रहेगा।
- वजन कम करें – अधिक मोटापा शरीर के लिए हानिकारक होता है। मोटा शरीर जानलेवा बीमारियों का घर होता है। इसलिए यदि आप पूरी तरह स्वस्थ रहना चाहते हैं तो सबसे पहले बढ़े हुए वज़न को घटाएं। वज़न घटाने के लिए अधिक कैलोरी वाला खाना ना खायें, व्यायाम करें। इससे आप सभी गंभीर बीमारियों को अपने से दूर कर देंगे।
- तनाव को कम करें – तनाव शरीर में कई बीमारियों को निमंत्रण देता है। इससे दिमागी बीमारियां सबसे ज्यादा होती हैं। किसी भी प्रकार के तनाव में ना रहें। इससे आप अस्वस्थ रह सकते हैं।
अगर आप बहुत ज्यादा तनाव में हैं तो अपने परिवार और दोस्तों के साथ वक्त बिताएं।
खाने पीने का ध्यान रखें।
नींद अच्छी तरह लें और व्यायाम भी करें। इस सबसे निश्चित ही आपका तनाव कम होगा।
जो लोग अपने घर में बुजुर्गों और बच्चों की देखभाल करते हैं उनके लिये सबसे महत्वपूर्ण सलाह –
कि आप अपनी हेल्थी डाइड, एक्सरसाइज़ और नींद का पूरा ध्यान रखें।