Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Shripal DoshiYour feedback matters!
My friend is smoking for the last 7 years and sometimes he is having pain near the right chest. Is that something to worry about his lungs?
Hi my total cholesterol is 264mg/DL. How can I control this. Need some best advises. My body gains weight very fast. Am non vegetarian. Used to do exercise and going gym also. Please advise.
Hi I am 24, male staying in hyd. From quiet some time now I am having this chest pain. The pain is mostly there in the center of the chest. There is a point near my heart region on the chest towards the center where I feel most of the pain. Do suggest me what to do now. Whom to visit. I am a non smoker now. Last year I smoked around a couple of months. Also I am a mouth breather as most of the times my nose is blocked.
hi, The last 3 years average reading of my BP is 150/90. If I start exercising on a daily basis, it comes down to 140/85, and if I go for long periods (months) of inactivity, it goes upto 160/100. What tests and medications do I need?
My legs veins are getting hard with pain. I have been suffering from this problem for the last one month. I have gone through some info on internet that this may lead to heart problems is it true?
I am working professional, I am a 32 year old male and have a chest pain for last 3 months. What should I do?
My daughter is 12 year old. From birth she has ASD and PDA. We check every year with 2d echo and colour doppler, now doctor said, PDA is closed and ASD is very tinny. No necessary to operate, my daughter has no symptoms about that.
I have high blood pressure problem from many years and I have tried many medicines for the same. What else can I try doing?
Hello sir I'm 21 years old And my weight 52 kg And my height 5.5 feet I have pain in my chest from 3 month.
कोलेस्ट्रोल, एक ऐसी समस्या है जो अब आम बनती जा रही है। कोलेस्ट्रोल कम करने का अर्थ है हृदय रोग का सही उपचार।, कोलेस्ट्रोल को कम करने के कुछ घरेलू उपचार यहाँ दिए जा रहे हैं-
- कच्ची लहसुन रोज सुबह खाली पेट खाने से कोलेस्ट्रोल कम होता है।
- रोज 50 ग्राम कच्चा ग्वारपाठा खाली पेट खाने से खून में कोलेस्ट्रोल कम हो जाता है।
- अंकुरित दालें भी खानी आरंभ करें।
- सोयाबीन का तेल अवश्य प्रयोग करें यह भी उपचार है।
- लहसुन, प्याज, इसके रस उपयोगी हैं।
- नींबू, आंवला जैसे भी ठीक लगे, प्रतिदिन लें।
- शराब या कोई नशा मत करें, बचें।
- इसबगोल के बीजों का तेल आधा चम्मच दिन में दो बार।
- दूध पीते हैं तो उसमे जरा सी दालचीनी) डाल दो, कोलेस्ट्रोल कण्ट्रोल होगा।
- रात के समय धनिया के दो चम्मच एक गिलास पानी में भिगो दें। प्रात: हिलाकर पानी पी लें। धनिया भी चबाकर निगल जाएं
Hi Dr, Please my younger sister is complaining about her BP being always on high side, she is aged 27 with 3 children, she weighed 90 kg and currently she is a house wife. Please doctors what could be the reason of the frequent rise of her BP and solution to it? Because I am afraid to allow her to take any drug yet as it was insinuated that once you started taking drug for it, it might be a permanent assignment. What shall I do please?
I am a 42 years of male I have problems in left chest it pains. What is the cause. The problem faced in morning.
I have depression anxiety cholesterol hiatal hernia acidity. Im really getting tension about this. please suggest a treatment for me.
Hypertension is a condition where the blood has to exert extra pressure to flow through the blood vessels. While there is a genetic component to it, the more strong contributing factors are modified lifestyle and dietary changes. There are also a lot of environmental changes that have contributed to this new epidemic. While earlier people in their 50s and 60s would be diagnosed with hypertension, now there are people in 30s and 40s taking hypertension pills. Excess fat accumulation is the major cause of hypertension in younger patients.
There begins the complexity of the issue. Hypertension which requires medications to control it, they lead to side effects and bring in a host of other diseases like diabetes, and obesity which in turn bring in a whole lot of complications. A more easy way to manage would be to prevent and of course, after onset, look at how naturally it can be managed.
Ayurveda has numerous substances that have been proven to have beneficial effects in controlling blood pressure over the past 1000s of years.
- Celery or ajwain helps blood vessels to dilate and reduces concentration of stress hormones in the blood.
- Ashwagandha has a wide range of actions and improves the body's ability to handle physical and mental stress. This in turn improves blood pressure, obesity, and depression.
- Citrus fruits contain Vitamin C which prevents fragility of the capillaries (thinner blood vessels).
- Cow's urine prevents hardening of blood vessels and is of curative value in those who have blood pressure due to hardening of blood vessels.
- Triphala which is a combination of amla, haritaki, and bibhitaki helps reduce inflammation that leads to blood pressure, thereby helping to control it.
- Jatamansi - By helping the free radical damage on the arteries, it protects the arteries and prevents cholesterol accumulation. It also is a very well-proven stress reliever and has additional benefits on hypertension.
- Arjuna - By helping the metabolism of the bad cholesterol in the liver, this protects the inner lining of the heart and thereby helps control hypertension.
- Calcium and potassium containing substances help remove sodium and thereby improve blood pressure.
- Natural herbs like Brahmi, Sarpagandha, Shankhpushpi, and Chandana are effective Ayurvedic cure and treatment for hypertension.
- Rasayana treatment from ayurveda is having excellent results, however everyone requires unique rasayan as per their body types.
- Watermelon helps in dilation of the blood vessels.
- Aloe gel, barberry, calamus, valerian, skullcap, gotu kola cayenne, myrrh, motherwort, hawthorn and jatamansi have all been shown to help manage hypertension over thousands of years.
- A glass of warm milk mixed with saraswat powder is also helpful for patients with high blood pressure.
These are natural remedies which were a part of diet since times immemorial. Including them in the diet, reducing processed foods, regular exercise, avoiding alcohol and smoking can be some natural ways to prevent and if required control hypertension. Stress is here to stay, but can definitely be managed with a little conscious effort.