Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Shangam PalYour feedback matters!
My son aged 7 years has 101 fever, small swelling in the side of throat, antibiotic cefixime 100mg given with paracetamol and mefenamic acid. What is the problem.
Hii I had a flu last month but my tonsils don't go away so I go to ent n he gave me some antibioti?s now there is no pain but my tonsil area is reddish n there is slight pain in right side of neck.So wat shud I do I m worried.
Throat Paning and cough since last 1 week. Its hard to swallow even fluids/saliva. Tablets. Syrups not helfull. Wats the reason? And remedies for it?
Hi From last 3 months throat infection and also gas trouble. Have any gas effect on throat. Please support me.
Does pollution cause nose blockage? Also road's dust can cause blockage. If yes how can I prevent for that?
I have a sever headache after three months I got to know dat I am suffering from sinus. So what is the medicine or treatment I shouldundergo?
My son is of 2 years. He has throat problem. We didn't given any other thing beside milk n cereals. Then after he have throat problem. Medicines given are cefixime, azithromycin, advent forte, clarithromycin. Then after he had the problem after every 20 days. What I have to do.
I am suffering from choke and tonsil pain throat as yesterday night I had a ice cream n beer. Even I can not speak and eat something please prefer me some medicine to recover fast.
One day my doughter shouted in my left ear. It has been 20 days since than. But still there is same ringing in my left ear for 24hrs every day. What should I do?
While using Johnson bud in my right ear cotton was left inside the ear and I became deaf some 20yrs ago and I didn't tell anyone. Now I want treatment.Can the cotton be extracted out now.Can I hear again from right ear?
My brother is always snoring at night. He makes more sound while snoring than normal. Please suggest what to do?
I am 46 years old man, infact I think I have used a nasal spray (otrivin) 3 days back, but now I feel my right ear has blocked & its seem that little water is inside, so, kindly advise me to get rid of this in this regards,
Is surgery is only way to treat nasal septum deviation as my medical exam for job is due. Will that be a issue?
I am 36 years old male, Please advise best remedies for Sour Throat / Throat pain for my family members.
Sir My nose always remain blocked when I waked up and remain blocked till 4 to 5 hrs. Wht is the solution?
Gud evening sir, I've been a sinus patient since more than 5 years. Doctor asked me to undergo surgery because I had polyps. But I didn't want to undergo surgery because I had others surgeries on me since my childhood. Now my sinusitis is not acute like before. So will there be any problem if I live with it like that.
I have read somewhere that milk whose effect is acidic, to neutralise it body draws minerals specially calcium from bones which results in weak bones how far this is true? Also milk has tendency to form mucus resulting into strep throat. Is it true?
Hi I'm 20 years old whenever I try to sleep headache starts and not able to complete my sleep and in morning too I woke up at 6 and then dizziness whole day what's the cure!
Hearing is an essential process in everyone's life. Be it your social life or professional activities, hearing influences every aspect of your life. You can thus, never ignore the health of your ears to enjoy a healthy life. But there are several hindrances to obstruct effective hearing. One of the problems is the accumulation of a natural substance called cerumen produced by the glands present in the ear canal. The accumulated cerumen is medically referred to as Earwax. Over production of cerumen is mainly triggered by the deficiency of Omega-3 fatty acids, zinc and magnesium.
The basic function of the wax is to protect the ear canal from invasion by foreign particles like bacteria and dust particles. This is necessary for the smooth functioning of the ear and its protection from invaders. However, it becomes an irritating problem when the earwax is produced in excess. The problem aggravates when the ear canal is blocked due to accumulation of earwax. In such cases, we use certain objects such as bobby pins, Q-tips or cotton swabs to clean the accumulated earwax from the ear canal. What we do not realise is that pricking the wax using these objects can sometime cause significant damage to the ear. These objects push the wax deep inside the canal, leading to blockage.
The most common symptoms of excessive earwax are as follows:
- Developing a fullness feeling in the ears
- Loss of hearing on temporary basis
- Noises inside the ear
Here are the preventive measures to remove ear wax blockage:
- In order to prevent blockage of ear wax, try keeping it moist by frequently running water into your ear while taking a bath. This will prevent the ear wax from getting dried up so that it doesn’t get blocked in the ear canal. Make sure, you drain the water from the ear after running it for some time.
- Don’t use any pointed objects inside the ears as it can cause ear infection while pushing the wax deeper.
- Avoid inserting cotton swabs or ear buds into the ear canal. You can use them to remove exposed ear wax at the ear opening, but don’t push them deep inside the ear canal. It can push the excess ear wax inside the ear canal, thereby resulting in to an impact.
- Don’t use candle ear wax remover. Ear candles are another method to remove ear wax, but it can be really dangerous as you need to hold the lighted candle very close to your ear. It can even burn your ear.
- Don’t use cold water or a strong jet to drain out the excess ear wax. Strong jet can lead to the damage of the ear drum while cold water may result into dizziness.
- Avoid using any other method to remove ear wax at home, such as suction.
- Don’t use any type of acidic liquid in order to soften the ear wax.
- Omega 3 fatty acids are good for mitigating the problem of ear wax. So, include walnuts, avocados, salmon, albacore and ground flax seed in your diet.
- Consult a doctor if the problem persists even after using home remedies.