Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shakeb Danish
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Shakeb DanishYour feedback matters!
Regarding Testicle Problem : Sir, My right testicle was down from the normal position than the exact position and the left position was normal (I heard it has hernia). I Never think of that and from PAST 7 YEARS (FROM MID 2009) I AM BEARING THIS PROBLEM. But recently by reading some posts in Lybrate I came to know testosterone will stimulates body actions like memory and plays vital role in all key mechanism of the body. So, sir if this is true am I facing lack of testosterone level for my memory issues and thinking disability. What I just thought was possible liquid was coming out at some intervals. I have straight forward views with ethical values regarding sex only after marriage. But now I am deeply concerned about this issue, I am an introvert and didn't discuss with anyone. I am stating few points please clarify me : 1) Will the right testicle will be to the normal position and cured 2) Is the incongruous levels of testosterone are the cause of mental disability and loss of memory power. 3) Will it cause any problem in future. 4) how to express and consult with others. 5) What is the medication for this. Will disturb my normal life. Finally Please clarify what about the problem of getting children after marriage. Will it effect that and also the count to be produced for reproduction. How to approach and took medication with the doctor. Thank You.
My Blood pressure 140/90 So. That which type food eat or not eat I have 2 spoon flaxseed eat daily also I take 8_9 glasses water with lemon take. 30 minutes jogging done daily. I have minimum use salt I use Tata lite salt. I am 100% vegetarian No drinks alcohol or soft drink's Which type of care in my daily life.
It's easy to be attracted to someone physically or to the version of a person someone portrays to the world. But what do they do during their free time? What are their values and beliefs? our worldview is our center and directs all of our decisions.
I am 20 years old boy. I easily get angry & hurt if someone says even a small thing against even in a humour. Please suggest some tips to cure this & become very strong mentally.
Blessed are the parents whose children enjoy going to schools. Some parents have to sweat it out to convince and cajole their kids into going to schools. Every morning brings in a new struggle. You will often come across kids who hate going to schools. From complaining of a headache to stomach aches, they will try everything under the sun to give the school a miss. With time, however, things get under control, much to the parent's relief.
The situation gets dicey when children continue to panic, get stressed out at the mere thought of going to school (for a longer duration of time). With time, things get more and more complicated. A situation as critical as this is known as School Refusal Behavior. School refusal can affect children, adolescents, and even teenagers.
Factors that trigger school refusal behavior:
School refusal in children may be an amalgamation of many factors:
- In some children, the problem may be due to ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). It is a common behavioral disorder that affects many children and even teenagers. In ADHD, children find it a herculean task to concentrate or to pay attention in class. Needless to say, this affects a child's overall performance in class. The fear of getting rebuked and punished (by teachers) may trigger school refusal in such children.
- Many parents set unrealistic goals for their children. They want their children to be the best. What they fail to realize is that in doing so, they end up suffocating the kids. In few extreme cases, the pressure to excel in academics grips them with an unknown fear. They start avoiding classes. They get panic attacks at the mention of schools.
- There are some menaces which can make life miserable. Being bullied in school (by classmates or seniors) is one such issue. As time progresses, the situation may get so unbearable that the child at the receiving end starts showing signs of school refusal.
- Children with undiagnosed and untreated depression, stress, and anxiety may show signs of school refusal. Such kids prefer to stay within themselves. They don't enjoy social gatherings or interacting with people much.
- Some children want to be with their parents all the time. Going to school would mean being away from parents. Thus, they look for excuses to avoid schools.
The symptoms characteristic of school refusal behavior include
- Irritability, inflexibility, and anger.
- Nausea, headache, stomach ache, vomiting.
- The affected child may show signs of separation anxiety.
- Sleep disturbance.
- Tantrums in the morning.
Diagnosis and Treatment:
School refusal needs to be dealt with as early as possible since the longer the child stays away from school, the more difficult it will become for him/her to return to school.
- The Screen for Child Anxiety Related Emotional Disorders (SCARED).
- The Children's Manifest Anxiety Scale.
- The Child Behavior Checklist.
Parents, physician, and school authorities should together chalk out a plan to deal with the situation.
- Cognitive therapy can produce fruitful results.
- Any student subjected to bullying should bring it to the notice of their parents and teachers.
- Parents should not pressurize their child to over perform.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!