Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seetha RajuYour feedback matters!
I masturbate 8-9 times a weak. But my forehead skin above penis is not break. Please suggest how to break.
Dear Dr. Sir / mam, my age is 27, single, no sexual experiences. I usually clean my penis surrounded hairs by trimmer machine, last month as I too tried and removed some hairs surrounded by scrotum skin using trimmer, after a day I noticed many small tiny bumps or lumps in and around the scrotum skin which is painless. As I applied coconut oil and castor oil but still it is there. Please suggest me what to do. Need to consult doctor? If yes means whom.
I'm carrying a very bad since 10-12 years i.e. Masturbation. I do it regularly, sometimes more than once. It makes me tired and I feel psychologically guilty. Sometimes I stop it for one week or two, but not more than that. I don't watch porns. I'm unmarried and I don't have girlfriend. It is now my only addiction. I don't have any special hobby. How to get rid of my addiction?
I'm a diabetic patient, will you suggest me the medicine which I have to take, I'm using glycomet gp1 from 2 months, is it good or not.
There is an issue with my penis .my penis forehead skin doesn't opens. I face difficulties while doing sex.
Am a vegetarian, and having vitamin problems specially vitamin b12 so what can I do, meet the requirements one of my female frnd also have same problems.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 40 yrs old. my eyes are itching, when I start rubbing from hand palm I feel very good but next day itching again why?
Dear Sir/Madam, I fell little uncomfortable / little pain in my Testicle like it's is been crushed between my legs any time of day for very long time. But i never consulted any Doctor. So can you help me? Thank you
Meri age 32 hai mera penis stand bhi proper karta hai koi sex problem nahi na ma drink karta hu na smoke karta hu shaadi ke 2 se 3 months tak ma thik tha ab meri sex karne ke eksha nahi hoti aur ab mera penis stand karta hai to wahe chikna nahi hota please mujhe sahi salah and mwdicine bataye ma bahut peresan hu ma ab baby karne ka plan kar rahe hai please.
I'm a student and I have a busy schedule throughout the weak, and I have a very poor health, my weight is just 46kg but height is appropriate. How can I gain weight and improve my physic? Yes I do suffer from constipation and I've tried many home remedies but they didn't helped a lot.
My body temperature remains very low. Whenever I come in contact with other person I feel very ashamed as my body always looks colder than any other person. please help. Thanks.
I occasionally have pain in my right side of head. Why it happens again and again. What happens if it continues for long time.
Generally daily I go through sneezing problem in morning or sometime when come in contact with dirt? 10 to 15 sneezes continuously without any control. I have tried some doctors also but at time when take medicine it is fine, later same problem is there. Please guide what could be problem & what diet should I prefer to treat it, also guide what medicine shall I take?
I am facing very less interest of sex with my wife. Erection and desire of sex is the main problem. I am 45 years old. Kindly provide some permanent and effective solution.
Ingrown toenails have become a common trouble these days and there are many causes that are responsible for the same. Nail edges or corners mostly get affected by this trouble. It often appears to be a toenail infection while it is not so. Bigger toes are highly prone to this toenail issue; therefore you need to be very careful.
Before the issue can become serious, you should take careful steps to prevent the same. Medical advice is required so that the right treatment can be chosen, which gives you an instant relief from the symptoms. The skin around the nail becomes tender and might get swollen or hard coupled with a lot of pain in the toe.
Leading causes for ingrown toenails:
- Incorrect nail-cutting: If you make a mistake in cutting your toenail correctly, then you might face the situation of an ingrown toenail. Therefore, you should always finely concentrate while cutting your toenails with the help of any nail cutter. In most of the cases, curved or irregular nails are to be cut with great care.
- Wrong footwear: If you have chosen the wrong footwear, which create tremendous amount of pressure on your feet, it may develop this kind of nail condition. Only repeated or consistent usage of these kinds of footwear can develop this horrible situation. Sometimes, extremely tight stockings or socks can also be responsible for ingrown toenails.
- Improper hygiene: Acute foot hygiene needs to be maintained without any fail otherwise you will not be able to prevent ingrown nails. You should always keep your feet clean and dry. If your feet remain in contact with moisture for a long time, then this condition might arise. You can now use specialized solutions available in the market for washing the nails on your feet.
- Toenail injury: If you have any injury on your toenail, then it needs to be corrected as soon as possible otherwise the injury will get converted into ingrown nails. Which further results in acute painful sensations and these kinds of experiences are simply unbearable. Poor posture can bring injuries to your toenails. If you have any existing toe injuries, then you should try your level best for the speedy recovery of the same.
- Poor health-conditions: There are many health conditions, which result in ingrown toenails out of which diabetes is the most prominent one. Due to poor blood circulation, the nails on your feet get damaged internally resulting in ingrown nails.