Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seetha RajuYour feedback matters!
I am a moderate smoker and lasted atleast 7 to 8 teach (both upper and lower). My age is 58. Suggest corrective action. Unable to eat and chew properly. Facing other digestion related problems. I am located hyderabad.
Hello I'm having upper right side back pain near scupla. sometime pain very less sometime so much. Is it cervical or muscle weakness. Or cuz of any other issue pain cuming. sometime feel it's cuming from inside bt from where I dnt knw. I'm taking physiotherapy bt it's also hurt nt giving relief. What is the issue. No medicine working no treatment working from last year same condition Help me any treatment or medicine can help if yes then please advice me.
Sleepless. I'm working in IT Industry. Late shift. Use to come home at 2 am. I can't sleep in time. Most of the day I got to sleep at morning 6/7 am. The whole day feeling drowsy. Need of your help.
Hello sir, I am facing the problem of psoriasis disease since last 7 years. Sometimes I feel very bad and trouble about this disease. I showed too many of Doctors but still there is no good result. I also took medicines and creams but then also no satisfaction. Please suggest me some good things what to do. I hope you will give me some good suggestion.
I am suffering from stomach pain from three days, I have taken some proscription mean tablet from medical shop not yet got cured. So could you give me some sujjesion for that please.
How to reduce sodium consumption through diet
Minerals and salts are important parts of our daily diets. These minerals play significant roles in the functioning of the human body but, if found in excess, they might adversely impact your health. One such mineral is sodium, which is abundant in most food sources.
Sodium is present in every food in the form of salt. Most forms of meat, canned vegetables and soup, junk food and pickles are some examples of food which are naturally high in sodium. Apart from this, any cooked food will have salt crystals within it. Medical research has shown that most people consume more sodium than what is recommended.
Ill Effects of Sodium Intake in Excess
- The most common problem caused by the excessive consumption of sodium is high blood pressure.
- High blood pressure, apart from being the cause of strokes can also affect internal organs like kidneys and cause renal failure over time.
- It can also be detrimental to the heart and be a contributing factor to heart conditions as well.
Here are some of the ways through which you can reduce sodium intake through changes in diet.
- Increasing the intake of fruits within the diet - Inclusion of more fresh fruits in your diet will reduce the amount of sodium consumption. Canned and processed fruits may increase sodium consumption and hence should be reduced.
- Changing to fresh unprocessed meats - Certain processed and packaged meats such as in snacks and fast foods should be avoided as they have high sodium content. Hence, consumption of fresh meat instead of processed meat is an effective way to reduce your daily sodium intake.
- Including more leafy vegetables in your diet - Leafy green vegetables such as kale, spinach, and celery have a lot of water and also help reduce the sodium intake in your body.
- Drinking plenty of water - Sodium levels can rise within the body when it is dehydrated. Thus, it is prudent to always keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Mustard Oil Versus Refined Oil
I am suffering from ear infection and discharge from it. Please suggest good ear drops. Thanks in advance.
Sir my mother have heavy headache or migraine and no any medicine work on it and it is stay even 4 days in a month please tell me the solutions regarding it.
Keep your teeth clean.
Don't brush too hard.
Replace tooth brush every 3-4 months
Go to dentist every 6 months for cleaning and examination.
Report any sigh of redness,pus,patches or pain.