Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Santosh S Kembhavi


General Physician, Thane

16 Years Experience  ·  70 at clinic
Dr. Santosh S Kembhavi MBBS General Physician, Thane
16 Years Experience  ·  70 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Santosh S Kembhavi
Dr. Santosh S Kembhavi is one of the best General Physicians in Dombivali, Thane. He has been a practicing General Physician for 16 years. He has completed MBBS . You can consult Dr. Santosh S Kembhavi at Dr. Santosh S Kembhavi's Dispensary in Dombivali, Thane. Book an appointment online with Dr. Santosh S Kembhavi on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - Grant Medical College, JJ group of Hospitals Mumbai, - 2001
Languages spoken
Professional Memberships
Indian Medical Association (IMA)


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr. Santosh S Kembhavi's Dispensary

1/A, Ashapura Park, Gandhi Nagar,Dombivili East, Landmark: Near Green Park, ThaneThane Get Directions
70 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Santosh S Kembhavi

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

What are the symptoms for dengue and what are the symptoms for this and can be cure in how many days.

General Physician, Mumbai
Fever with body pain and joint pain and vomitting are few initial symptoms of dengue and for full cure it takes approximately ten days
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 32 years old suffering from maigrain headache and taking medicine but not recory. Please suggest solution.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
A strong headache can be a symptom of a serious condition, such as a stroke,migrane, meningitis or encephalitis. I am a doctor and registered dietitian who will prescribe a customized diet plan and medications to help in reply back for private consultation for a detailed treatment plan including dietary therapy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a head pain from last 3 years. I am feeling seek and tired. Please advise me. What to do. Mam.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, you may be having headache because of stress/ refractory problems/ any ENT problem or may be Migraine Headache kindly follow advises given below: you can take(If No drug allergy) : 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) 2. Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day 3. Get check eyes for refractive error 4. We need to go for ENT evaluation to rule out sinusitis 5. Get BP checked 6. Regular physical exercise and meditation and yoga complete history of your headache for further management like duration, severity, aggravating factors/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis consult physician for further management.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi myself Shadab n I wana to inform that I m suffering from fever last 10 days. I visited to every doctor but nothing happen I m worried tell me what I do.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.You may be suffering from Typhoid 2.Do blood examination like ESR, CBC, Widal/ Typhidot test, Blood for mp/malaria antigen and Dengue antigen(NS1) test after consulting doctor 3. consult me for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from head ache. What's the solutions for removal from this. Pls said about.

General Physician, Mumbai
Check your eye sight for refractive error and we also have to rule out sinusitis or migrane as the cause of headache after clinical examination.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 44 years and suffering from sexual problem i. E. Duration of time at the time of intercourse. My intercourse period is five minute. How can I increase my duration of time of intercourse period. How can I increase my penis length Please suggest Biswajit Das Kolkata.

M.Ch - Urology, MS, MBBS
Urologist, Dehradun
Your time is ok. Try to extend it slowly to 10 min by stopping inbetween and starting again. Penis size cannot be changed.
32 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Heart disease begins in youth

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Heart disease begins in youth
Autopsy studies of young people who died in accidents have shown that by the late teens, heart blockages, the kind of lesions that cause heart attacks and strokes are in the process of developing.

The best opportunity to prevent heart disease is to focus on children and adolescents and start the preventive process early. More than a third of children and adolescents are overweight or obese.

The first signs that men are at higher risk of heart disease than women appear during the adolescent years despite the fact that boys lose fat and gain muscle in adolescence, while girls add body fat.

Between the ages of 11 and 19, levels of triglycerides, a type of blood fat associated with cardiovascular disease, increases in the boys and drops in the girls. Levels of hdl cholesterol, the" good" kind that helps keep arteries clear, go down in boys but rise in girls. Blood pressure increases in both, but significantly more in boys. Insulin resistance, a marker of cardiovascular risk, which is lower in boys at age 11, rises until the age of 19 years.

Any protection that the young women have for cardiovascular protection can be wiped out by obesity and hence obesity in girls should be handled on priority.
31 people found this helpful

Sir my sperm leak every day so thats by my sperm is liquid form so please sir guide what can I do for my this problem.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- Eat dry figs with milk daily at bed time to promote easy motions (it will avoid sperm leakage due to prostratitis). Drink plenty of water daily to keep your system cool. Start consuming Awala Murabba. Its good for sperm leakage patients. Avoid watching porn totally and practice meditation in free time to develop mind control and to sooth weak parasympathetic nervous system.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am 53 years old, for last two month I unable to intercourse unable to get come, cannot enjoy sex.

Sexologist, Panchkula
You have erection problem & unable to get discharge. I advise you to tell me your weight, height, eating habits, any addiction to alcohol or cigarette & whether you are taking bp, sugar medicines or not, for better guidance & treatment without any side effects.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is diabetic and his average sugar hba1c is 5.9 can you suggest me roughing diet for her to maintain sugar level (age. 37 yr)

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr. lybrate-user, HbA1c%5.9 is showing excellent blood glucose control. This is only possible with correct diet and good physical activity. She should continue that. I do not see heed for any change. Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), M.D in Ayurveda, Ph.D
Ayurveda, Hyderabad
Now a days after Fifty years 80% of people are suffering with Diabetic & BP. So avoid Salt & GreenChilly in their diet to prevent & Control this .
2 people found this helpful

I have penis foreskin, please suggest me good doctor for remove foreskin, and charges. And please tell me the recovery time after treatment.

Sexologist, Panchkula
You have tight foreskin problem. You can get Circumcision done from good government hospital. The charges are below Rs 500. You will recover in 3 to 4 days.
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 50 years old. Since last two years I have lost complete interest in sex. What is remedy.

D.E.H.M, B.E.M.S, M.D.(E.H)
Sexologist, Faridabad
Yes in the 40 to 60 person may fell exhaustion sexually. Earlier in this age patient was kept in solitary confinement for the treatment purpose. He was given diet and medication as per need. Now a days that not possible by ayurvedic remedies many things can be cured. You may take ayurvedic medication. Should do yoga and light exercises every day. Take fruits as per whether are available in market. You will get the results as you want. Wish you good health.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is the perfect penis size to satisfy the women? And what is the best month to marry which give you enjoyment.

Diploma in Diabetology, Pregnancy & Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Prevention in Diabetes ,Thyroid
Sexologist, Sri Ganganagar
The minimum penis size to satisfy women is erect 2 inches .the optimum is 4-6 inches. Sex is art. It has no relation with size. Best month is Feb.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir Meri mother ko 3-4 mahine pahle left hand pr pas pad gayi thi jo maine maharaja agarsen hospital punjabi bagh delhi me opration kara kr ilaj karaya tha phir kuch din baad un ke left leg me bhi yahi hua Doctor ne kuch nhi bataya 2nd maine dusre orthopedic surgeons ko dikhaya unhone kuch test x-ray karye to Bataya ki TB hai uski medicine chal rhi h Pr wo medicine se mother ke mouth me chhale pad gaye h Pls mujhe yeh bataye ki TB ka private lab me hota h jo kara saku Pls aap mujhe us test ka naam bheje Pls.

BDS, Non-Resident J.R. in Dept. of Orthodontics, Certified oral implantologist, Advanced Aesthetics, Digital Smile Designer
Dentist, Jammu
TB ka test private labs mein hota hai, do not worry about that, your doctor will prescribe that, also for ulcers (chhale, start warm saline rinses and apply mucopain gel over ulcers and start becosules capsule after consulting your doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Gd afternoon I m 57 year old diabetes patient is all dry fruit is healthy for me ?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
No sir, dry fruits increases the blood sugar level. So eat after some days if you desire so otherwise avoid them to maintain yr sugar levels.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got treated for TB 1 year ago. But,whenever I become weak I get cough again. Should I take medicine again.

Pulmonologist, Faridabad
No. Get again assessed for relapse by xray chest, cbc esr and sputum afb and compare the reports with previous record.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello respected doctors, my wife age is 28 we have 2 sons 7 and 3 years of age and 8 years married and I am 42 years old. Now a days use condoms for birth control, but my wife not happy with condoms, she said don't use condoms, so what is the best birth control method for her. Thank you.

General Physician, Hyderabad
Good morning good question I will suggest you better go for loop method for your wife. Protects to a great extent no side effects no other problems.
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I’m 24 and had a good sexual relationship with my first girlfriend. We split up amicably 3 years ago. I now have a new girlfriend and love her very much but sex is not enjoyable and I do not have more time What can I do?

General Physician, Nashik
1. First, there are a few lifestyle changes that shall help:         Lose weight if you are overweight.    Quit smoking.    Cut back your alcohol consumption, especially before sex.    Don’t use illegal drugs.  Exercise regularly.    Reduce stress. 2. Start doing Kegel Exercises.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Having continuous headache since very long. Had B12 injection also but problem persists. Anger increases the headache. Unable to live normal life.

General Physician, Pune
Persistent headache could be because of sinusitis, migraine, tumours, anxiety, diabetes, hypertension and some more. So get yourself checked thoroughly. See a good doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed