Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh S Kembhavi's DispensaryYour feedback matters!
I would like to clean my stomach once because sometime I feel pain please suggest me something for that.
How to get rid of urination burning side effect of taking unwanted 72 naturally instead of going for checkup to doctor.?
One of the most common neurological conditions men and women suffer from is a headache. Headaches usually vary in terms of location, intensity and duration and may be treated with simple home remedies or over the counter medications. One of the most renowned types of headache is known as a migraine. Other common types of headaches include sinus headaches and tension headaches.
- Migraines: Migraines are very painful headaches that may be accompanied by a feeling of nausea, vomiting, increased sensitivity to light and a pounding pain in the head. They are caused by a change in concentration of neurotransmitters in the brain which in turn make blood vessels expand thereby bringing on a migraine.
- Tension headaches: The pain of a tension headache is considered mild or moderate in comparison to migraines. This type of headache is characterised by throbbing pain on both sides of the head and pain in the neck and behind the eyes. Tension headaches are caused by the contraction of muscles in the head and neck.
- Cluster headaches: Cluster headaches are characterised by a series of short yet intense headaches that may occur every day or several weeks or months. In most cases, they recur on a seasonal basis i.e., people tend to get them at the same time of the year. The pain caused by cluster headaches may be more severe than that of a migraine but these headaches do not last as long. They are caused by the activation of a specific nerve pathway that is responsible for facial sensations. Cluster headaches are the most uncommon type of headaches.
- Rebound headaches: In most cases, a headache can be cured with over the counter remedies. However, excessive or incorrect use of these medications can cause a rebound headache. These medications may trigger another headache when their effect wears off. This makes the person retake the medicine leading to a vicious cycle. Rebound headaches are most often caused by medicines that contain caffeine.
- Secondary headaches: While the above types of headaches are categorised as primary headaches, a headache that is caused by another condition is known as a secondary headache. Secondary headaches are commonly caused by severe hypertension, sinusitis, pharyngitis and other types of head trauma. Tumours, subdural hematoma or other conditions that take up space in the head can also cause secondary headaches. Secondary headaches are a greater cause for concern than primary headaches and should not be ignored.
My 8.5 year old son is suffering from stomach ache, chest pain and headache along with constipation since last 12 days. He has severe gas problem as well. He didn't pass motion for nearly four days even after laxatives. Then we had to insert suppository after which was relieved. Later also we gave him laxatives on doctor's advice but no relief. He was given albendazole, Mox and antacids but no relief. He has bouts of stomach ache and chest pain. His ultrasound and stomach x-ray and CBC are normal. Please help.
Hi am 27 years n my husband is 35 yr. We r trying for baby but my husbands sperm count is 22 million. We consulted doctor but doctor said due to low sperm count you can't b a mother. What I will do now.
Hello Doctor, I need to inform you that I had sex with prostitute on 6th of June (78 days before) I had an oral sex with her (licking her vagina) I did not insert my tongue in to her vagina, just kicked from surface. And while having sex I had rolled condom over my penis Now, my query is whether I will be infected with HIV?
I'm 25 year old I'm masturbating from 10 years. From last 2 months I was more masturbated. Now I'm getting pain in my testis after masturbation please ans me the solution for this.
I am a 23 year old guy I am having a lot of itching sensation from 2-3 weeks. I have worked in summer for like 3 months that too under direct sun for most of the time and I usually sweat more. I have left that job but I have this problem. Can this be gone with some antiseptic cream or something like that as it is just an itching problem?
I am 26 years old, recently lost weight of 5 kgs by ignoring the junk food and rice. I am feeling lethargic and breathing problem if I climb steps, digestion issues and mild chest pain.
According to Ayurveda, ‘Jwara’ or fever refers to the irregularities of body temperature. In majority of the cases, there is reduced heat in the GIT (gastrointestinal tract) and an increased temperature in the external body. Fever might be a symptom of a disease or can be a disease in itself. According to Ayurveda, fever happens because of an imbalance in the following doshas:
Fever Management Rules
Light food or fasting is advised at the early stage of fever. This helps in drawing away heat from the external parts nd shifts it to the center. You should drink warm water in all fevers, except Pitta fever. Doing so balances the stomach heat. Warm liquid foods that include sago or barley should be consumed. Vegetable soup help as well, but astringent foods should be avoided at the early stages of the fever. During the early fever stages, antipyretic medications are to be avoided. These medicines reduce the stomach’s temperature and by doing so, render the Ayurvedic treatment redundant as the GIT’s heat is lowered.
General fever treatment therapies
- Sudarshana Choorna should be taken twice daily and about 2 grams should suffice. This ‘Choorna’ can be taken along with any of the above mentioned treatments.
- Vasaka leaf is another simple remedy for treating fever. It should be mixed with ‘Shukti Bhasma’ (10%) and should be taken twice daily in 2 gram doses.
- Ginger tea is another remedy that always turns out to be comforting and is of great value. Consume a concoction made by adding half a teaspoon of fennel seeds, cinnamon, ginger powder and a little clove to a hot cup of water helps. The herbs should be soaked for about 10 minutes. They should be filtered afterwards before drinking the tea. It should be kept in mind that both ginger and aspirin dilute the blood. Thus, ginger tea should be avoided for two hours after consuming aspirin.
- Fasting for about a day is advised for fever without any other symptom as the body gets rid of toxins. A strict diet regimen should be followed after consulting a doctor. Steamed vegetables without spices are recommended.
I am suffering from headache. But, I am getting pain only left side of my head. Whenever I try to go to bed compulsory getting pain. And when I wake up in that time also I am getting pain every day. While I feeling pain I can't sleeping and feeling head getting heavyweight. I am visited one doctor and described my problems. And he checked my CT scan and he got nothing special and finally he said I am getting this pain due to tensions. Is the doctor said right or wrong. Sir,plz suggest any thing and which specialist required for my problems. Is it serious? Give me your advise considering my problems. Thank you sir.
Three month ago one morning my stool became hard though I did not feel any pain any burning sense till little blood comes out with stool. In the evening of that day when I visited toilet no blood came with stool, no pain, no soreness. SO my question is blood may come from inside sometime if stool becomes hard? Or sometime blood may come with stool without apparent cause? Blood came only for that day after that day blood do not come with stool still now.
My father is near about 65 years old. He has heart attack last week. Now, he is in good condition. But the hospital doctor suggested to do angiography. So, I want to know the total cost of angiography.
Sir mera thik ho jata hai charamrog or phir ho jata hai. Jab sweet khata hu to. Thik ho jata hai phir v khujali hoti hai. 1 years se hai ye illness. Solution.
I am suffering from typhoid. Fever is 103°F. With cough and headache, and I got my blood test reports and there it is S.THPHI. O =1: 80/Dil S.TYPHI. H=1: 80/Dil. Is it dangerous? I am suffering from this condition for past 2 days. What are the precautions and diet should be taken? Please tell me. MY exams will be from next week. Shall I recover by that time.
Hello sir , I do hand job of my penis between 3 to 4 years and and I loss my weight and also my health is goes down so this is the effect hand job or there is any other reason behind it so please tell hanjob is good for health or bad.
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.