Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Santosh Pillai
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh PillaiYour feedback matters!
My hair is very dry and too much hair fool. Please do something and save my hair. I have skin allergy please solve the problem. Thank you.
I did masturbation from my 14 years onwards. I did regularly. Even I did three to four times a day. Now I am 25. I did my own, boy friends, girl friends. Even now also, when I am alone in room, I am watching porn and doing masturbation. I am not in control when I feel no one is watching me.
Hello, I got married 3 months back and I realized I am unable to make physical relation with my wife as unable to get my penis stronger and hard. It causes difficulty in insertion and if it get hard its only for seconds in which its impossible to insert in vagina. As I earlier did masturbation many times and never face such an issue. We did foreplay now and do everything except the main thing which is highly important . I am loosing my confidence now as I do not want to use cheap drugs and medicine to make it hard. I am looking for permanent solution if possibly in Ayurveda and homeopathy which do not have any side effects . Kindly suggest the best solution with the best homeopathic doctor
Hi Doctors, My wife is having gastric problem since last 3-4 years. Recently she got an acute stomach ache so we consulted a gastroenterologist and he has done endoscopic and confirmed that there is very small and little ulcer shown in stomach. Also he asked us to do ultrasound. In ultrasound it is confirmed that she has gall stones. Which needs to be operated. She has a major issue of gastric. Her stomach gets bloated often along with gas and brain fog and loose motion and sometime vomiting and giddiness. She feels hungry again in few mins after having food and once she takes 2 bites her tummy will be full and bloated. Kindly advice on this. She is suffering alot with this problem. Also wanted to let you know that she has delivered a baby in april 2016.
What is the difference between PCOS and PCOD? It's been two and half bad year I am trying to get pregnant but haven't success yet.
Asthma is an inflammatory disease, which affects the airways of your lungs (respiratory tract that pumps oxygen into the lungs). It is long term in nature. It is characterized by shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing. It occurs few times a day or few times a week depending on the person it affects. Sometimes it worsens during the night.
What triggers Asthma?
- Airborne particles such as dust mites, mold spores, pollen and cockroach waste.
- Infections in the respiratory system such as common cold.
- Cold air can also trigger asthma.
- Physical or outdoor activities which make you pant such as running, skipping, jogging and jumping can cause shortness of breath, thus triggering asthma.
- Pollutants and irritants in air such as smoke.
- Some medications can also trigger asthma.
- Stress and nervous attacks (panic attacks) also trigger asthma.
How to manage asthma better by changing your lifestyle:
- Try to avoid keeping animals in your house such as dogs, cats and rabbits. Many times animal fur, waste, urine and saliva contains particles which can cause allergic reactions and make you cough uncontrollably. This in turn triggers asthma attacks. If you have pets try keeping them away from your bedroom.
- Dust mites also cause allergies which trigger asthma. So wash your carpets, rugs, bed-linen and pillowcases in hot water.
- Bugs and insects such as cockroaches are not only unhygienic, but can also trigger asthma. Cockroach droppings near your bed, kitchen and food are dangerous and you should call an exterminator to get rid of these bugs.
- Sometimes, heavy fragrance also aggravates your respiratory tract and triggers shortness of breath. Avoid using heavy perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- Pollution also triggers asthma. Dust particles come out from the vehicles and mix with the air. If this air is inhaled, it might trigger uncontrollable asthma. So try to cover your mouth with a cloth when you step out of your house.
Asthma can be very severe and can bring many hurdles in your day to day activities. Changing your lifestyle and certain habits can reduce asthma to a great extent.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!