Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay GadiyaalYour feedback matters!
M suffering from severe snoring Even in light sleep sometimes i awake due to my own sounds. What shoud i do?
Hello Doctor, I need your help I was a college student I was in my friends house for 2 Months I was so good in my way I was eating food in my friends house for 2 months I was good before after eating food for 2 Months I was so sick my weight reduced my symptoms are like felling like dry mouth anxiety Dizziness fear confusion my legs and and shakes I thought some thing bad is happening to me I went to neurologist to checkup my health he done mri scan blood test ecg everything showed normal and prescribed some medical after taking the medicine I am still sick feeling same symptoms like before some of my family member said me in your food some one added some kind of toxins she said go and consult a toxicologist I am so confused give me advice what can I do?
I am 38 year male suffering from sinus from last three years and I am taking homoeopathy treatment from last two years but no benefit. So I request you to please help me.
I have a fear and also throat pain also choose and cold, my body is paining so what type of medicine I take.Please tell.
A good night sleep is important for good health and longevity. How many hours of sleep should one have? - this question has been answered numerous times. The ?quantity? of sleep is mostly what is talked about. What about the ?quality? of sleep? Quality of sleep is equally important. One of the common factors adversely affecting the quality of sleep is ?sleep apnea?. Let us see what that is.
People snore because there is an obstruction to breathing while asleep. This leads to a drop in the oxygen levels in the blood during sleep. There is a decrease in supply of oxygen to the vital organs like the brain, heart and lungs. Over a period of time this results in damage at the cellular level in various organs leading to pulmonary hypertension, i.E, increase in blood pressure in the lungs, systemic hypertension and increased chances of death from heart attacks and strokes, besides a number of other problems like diminished concentration, tiredness and fatigue and a general feeling of ill health.
There have been some cases where the blood pressure has been normalized by managing the sleep apnea without anti hypertensive drugs. We came across the case of a 22 year old male, normal weight, no history of smoking, tobacco or alcohol consumption, suffering from hypertension. On further review of his case, we came across the possibility of him suffering from sleep apnea. We advised him to alter his sleeping position. After about 3 months, his blood pressure had normalized. Having said that, I would like to emphasize that by no means should any individual stop his/her medicines and such decisions are better left to doctors after adequate review.
You should be concerned if you have/ are one or more of the below:
2. Are overweight/ obese
3. Suffer from hypertension.
4. Hypertension occurring in young individuals
5. Case of hypertension not responding to standard medicines at standard doses.
6. Systemic hypertension with pulmonary hypertension
7. Feel tired/drowsy/have difficulty in concentrating even after a full night sleep.
The treatment of sleep apnea could be surgical or non surgical depending on the degree and the cause of sleep apnea and obstruction. Mild cases may be treated by a simple sleep position alteration and others might require CPAP ventilation during sleep (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure). So the options for treatment are:
1. CPAP ventilation
2. Sleep position alteration
3. Oral orthotic devices
What can you do if you snore:
1. Avoid alcohol, sedative drugs and drugs that depress respiration, at or near bed time.
2. One of the following sleeping positions might help relieve the airway obstruction and thereby take care of the sleep apnea ? sleeping on ones side or sleeping with the head end of the bed at an angle of 30- 40o from the horizontal.
3. Shed some pounds and get in shape.
4. Consult a doctor and tell him about your snoring and concern about sleep apnea.
5. Get a polysomnography done (better to get it done after proper evaluation from a doctor).
6. Try to maintain a regular sleeping schedule.
Hi, whenever I eat something after sometime I feel burning sensation in the throat, its been years I am suffering with this and I would like to know what is the reason and what will the remedy.
Sir I have problem eyes and ears. While I work for 2 or 3 hours eyes gets wet. This problem persist for 4 years. Also ear get pains while listen loud sound.
Hi. Im 23 yrss old female. Im going to have sinus surgery next week. I just want to know shat I should I take care of after surgery. I do have allergies too. Please suggest me. Thank you.
I hv a bg problem of snoring sometimes it's too embarrassing. Hv been suffering from this problem for last 10 years. I can't stay another place like friends and relatives house. I just want to get rid of it. It's horrible. please help.
I always feel like that there is something stuck in my throat. and because of that I suffer from continuous cough through out the year. I have tried many cough syrups but its doesn't help in any way.
Hi, I am 27 year lady, from last 2 to 3 years my throaght, nose becoming dry, mostly at night times. Consulted several doctors, thyroid tests all are done, reports came normal only. But no use. What can I do give me a good solution?
I have two kids 6years and 4 year they wants to eat black and green grapes but I am afraid to give them please let me know which grapes are safe to them. I heard eating grapes in winter get throat infection.
I am having sinus problem. What should I do to overcome it. Can you suggest some medicines? Every morning my nose start running. What can I do for that?
Sir/mam due to sinus there is lot of swelling around my nose is there and nose become puffy so can you help me how can I red from these problem so my nose swelling goes down.
Nasal allergies are very common and as a result, not taken seriously by most people. In most cases you patiently withstand the coughing and sneezing, which might last for an entire day and in the process might inadvertently damage your health by choosing to ignore it for the time being.
Here are some of the commonly experienced nasal allergies and what you should do to get relief from them:
- Runny or stuffy nose: The best option is to just avoid allergy triggers. For example, if pollen is your allergen, then avoid going out during the times pollen count when it is reported to be high. Or, if animals make you sneeze, then make sure to have your hands washed and clothes changed after playing with them. Do not over use decongestant sprays at all. If these symptoms persist for more than half a week, then it's time to seek your doctor's advice.
- Uncontrollable Sneezing: Again, the best option is to avoid; but in many cases, it becomes difficult for you to avoid the allergen. In those cases, try antihistamine. If that doesn't work, then you can also go for a nasal steroid spray, but again, make sure to not overuse it.
- Post Nasal Drip: Usually, you unconsciously swallow your mucus. But, if the mucus quantity increases, it becomes thicker and results in post-nasal drip. It isn't much common, but you can practically feel the mucus dripping into your throat from the back of the nose. It can result in a lumpy feeling in the throat and can cause irritation. You can try drinking more fluids and using a nasal spray to reduce the mucus quantity. If that doesn't work, then it's time to seek advice from your doctor.
- Eyes that itch: Watery eyes that itch are annoying companions of nose allergy and though they might not be a serious hazard for the eyes, you cannot ignore them. Try wearing sunglasses when you go out into a reportedly high-pollen-count weather. It might be a better option to forego contact lenses; they can escalate the entire eye-itching problem. If it becomes too itchy, you can place a cold washcloth over your eyes.
Testing an Allergy: Allergy testing is commonly done by by skin prick test, in order to diagnose the allergens. Once, the allergens are diagnosed, immunotherapy can be started, which will help in improving the symptoms of and in many cases, it provides complete cure.