Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I feel lethargy all the time. Don't feel like getting up .is it due to high sugar level or something else. What is the right sugar in morning before.
On an average I masturbate daily one time. Will this effect my future marriage life while having sex with my partner. Will the erection be weak? Please help.
I am 21 male my penis skin is too tight. Once the skin goes back. Its becoming too difficult to come back to its original state. Im experiencing severe rashes and bumps on penis. Rashes on testicles too. Plss help me.
I am 22 yrs old. I am having hyperhidrosis problem. Please anybody tell me a good solution for this problem. I cant tolerate this excess sweating all over the body except Pam's and foot path.
Hello Doctor, if person increase the uric acid. How can we treat more efficiency ?please tell me the food or prescription?
I am 36 year old female having ear pain and sore throat from last week. I took home medicine but no effect. From yesterday my left eye turned red and water started coming out of it. I used ITone drops and slept. In morning when I woke up it was hard to open the eye, it was pasted with to green mucous. I am also have sore throat till ear. Please suggest whom shall I see. ENT specialist or Eye specialist.
What are the symptoms of hiv. I want to know in detail. please suggest me. I am in very critical case.
Eggs are a common food, which are also incredibly nutritious as well. There are a number of important nutrients in it including vitamins A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K as well as folate, phosphorous, selenium, calcium and zinc. All of these are contained within just one boiled egg, which also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fats. Not only do you get all of these nutrients with just one boiled egg, it's calorie count is pretty healthy as well.
Here are the health benefits which all of these nutrients give:
- Eggs do not raise blood cholesterol: It is true that when you eat eggs, cholesterol enters your body. However, eggs also give a signal for the liver to stop producing the cholesterol it usually produces. The increase in the intake of cholesterol compensates for the decrease in the cholesterol produced by the liver and therefore keeps the blood cholesterol levels constant.
- Eggs have choline: Choline is an incredibly important nutrient for your body. This is because it helps build cell membranes and is also crucial when it comes to the production of certain signalling molecules in the brain. A single egg has about 100 milligrams of this nutrient and therefore is one of the best sources of it.
- Eggs are good for your eye: Eggs have two very important nutrients for your eyes. These are Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These nutrients stop degenerative processes from occurring in the eye.
- Eggs have high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids: Eggs that are boiled have a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids in them. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for reducing the chances of you suffering from heart disease due to the fact that it reduces your triglyceride levels.
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein: This is the biggest reason to eat eggs. Eating eggs helps you to lose weight, optimizing bone health and lowering blood pressure.
- Egg may reduce the risk of stroke: Studies have shown that eggs are not only good for your heart, but they also reduce the likelihood of suffering from a stroke.