Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sameer Wankhede
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer WankhedeYour feedback matters!
My son is 6 months old nd he has hair problem. His hair are not growing as new new born child. His front half head is blank nd rest have very few hairs. Can you pls let me know the solution for this.
I am 25 year female and a mother too for 8 month baby. I had been suffering with fever since one month and the blood tests resulted in 1: 160 widal test. Is this any serious case and what care should be taken. Right now I am on medication with monocef and ofloxacin. Please suggest me a diet.
My baby is of two month. Before also my milk supply was low. Now it finished. My baby do not want to suck. How to increase my milk supply.
My baby is 1.6 years old. She eats nothing. I tried many ways. Not evn angrily happily plsyfully. I tried various food. Bt all waste. She remains hungry. Bt evn thn whn I try to feed her. She cries a lot. She not evn want to explore food. Whn plate comes whether it has colors or of different texture. She runs away. She has reduced lots of weight. M getting hopeless now. Evn the food she likes, she wats for 2 days only. Thn again blank. What should I do. Please please help me.
After DPT vaccination fever of my 3.5 months old baby weighing 5.9 kg raised to 101. Dr. Asked to give 2 ml of ibugesic plus as fever was not dropping with other paracetamol syrup. I have given him 2 ml but now I have read on internet Ibugesic plus is not safe for infants below 1 year. I am very much worried will it harm my baby as I have given him single dose.
She is 5.6 year old. My husband's ht is 5.8 and mine is 5.2 and my daughter's weight is 13.5 kg and her height is 104 cms as get tired very soon and what to do for her weight gain and height gain and to get her energies.
With the word accident, the first thing that comes to our mind is a traffic accident or an outdoor accident. We all may usually relate accidents with outdoor hazards, but little do we realize that the place that we consider to be the safest, that is, our homes, has a number of hazards itself. Accidents at home are usually caused due to negligence. Children are especially prone to be hurt by such accidents. Just like we stay careful outside our home, it is also important to maintain safety indoors to prevent accidents.
Here are some of the common accidents that occur mostly to children along with the preventive steps that can help you to avoid them:
1. Fall: Falling is one of the most common accidents that children experience. There may be a number of factors such as objects scattered on the floor, the floor being slippery, unstable walking of the child, lack of supervision, etc.
- Keep floors clean, dry and free from unnecessary obstructions.
- Always keep a check on your toddler as he learns to walk
- Do not keep babies unattended when they are sitting on a high surface
- Keep the bed rail of the baby cot raised whenever the child is in it
2. Choking: Choking is a serious condition that leads to breathlessness due to accidental swallowing of foods or objects, covering head by blankets, strangulation, etc.
- Avoid toys that have small detachable parts
- Keep a watch on your child when he/she plays with small objects
- Keep children away from buckets or tubs filled with water
- Never allow your children to play while eating
3. Burns: Burns may occur from contact with hot objects, hot water or fire.
- Make sure that you don't hold a child and a hot object or beverage at the same time
- Make sure that your child doesn't enter the kitchen without supervision
- While preparing warm water for bathing your child in, always check the water temperature beforehand
4. Poisoning: Poisoning takes place under conditions of food poisoning or accidental swallowing of harmful substances like detergents, insecticides or drugs.
- Keep all medicines, detergents, soaps and chemicals out of the child's reach
- Store all chemicals and toxic substances in their respective containers or make sure the containers are labelled properly
- Always keep a first-aid box ready at hand if you have a child at home. For severe conditions talk to a doctor or visit a hospital immediately.