Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer PalaskarYour feedback matters!
I have a friend. He is 23 years old. He has lower back pain from past 2 months. He is very good at yoga. But has very less time to do it. He has to travel very long distance for colleges. He had undergone the mri scanning too but no faults were detected. What he has to do rather than yoga for overcoming it.
I am 25 years old sometimes I get hand pains severe. I will not be able to sleep properly because of pains. Please suggest me what should I do?
I am suffering from neck pain 1 month please give some solution. And my all body very week and my some bone pain.
I have a job in engine room in ship so get pain in my backbone. Please advice me how to cure it. And which type of exercise perform daily.
I also have a muscle pain in right arm shoulder even after I exercise 30 minutes daily. Its in upper part of shoulder at pin point area. Even painkiller works not well. Please suggest a remedy to get rid of pain.
Resp sir/mam, I am a 26 year old male having backpain for 4 months. Initially it was on lower left side of spine but today it is at right side and slightly above. I had many visits to the nearby hospital and received shortwave diathermy for 7-8 days which gave some relief. I apply osteoflam which gives temporary relief. Please help as the pain seems to settle somewhere deep and is discomforting. Whenever I sit with straight posture there is no pain, but when my back posture couch it starts paining somewhere deep in the back. Also, after doing some amount of exercise the pain subsides for sometime. I know that I need to loose few pounds as my stomach is bulging but first I need to be cured. Ps: there is no pain in the legs so it is not a case of slip disc thankfully.
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.