Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sameer Lambe
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer LambeYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old. I have recently started exam. I frequently feel dizzy. It began a few days ago. My eating and sleeping schedule have changed. I don't have an ear infection. What could be the cause?
Virus is the most common cause of pain in the throat or sore throat and it is often accompanied by cold symptoms like running nose, red watery eyes, cough and sneezing. Smoking, irritants in the air and pollution are the main causes of sore throat. It becomes very difficult to swallow food in such a condition when an individual experiences pain, itchiness or irritation in their throat.
The main causes of occurrence of sore throat include:
- Leukemia in exceptional cases
- Bacterial as well as Viral Infection as in Common Cold
Symptoms of Sore Throat:
- The Nasal passages get blocked
- Inability to gulp down food
- Severe pain in the throat which is followed by coughing
- Lymph glands get swollen
- Fever is followed by Chills
When to Visit the Doctor
It is very important to visit your doctor, if the pain in the throat lasts for longer time and it is accompanied by symptoms like joint pain, difficulty in breathing and fever. The primary symptom of sore throat is pain in the throat and other symptoms like hoarseness and white patches on the tonsils also occur under this condition. People of all age groups can get affected with this condition, but it affects mostly children and smokers. People with weak immune system and suffering from allergies are also prone to pain in the throat.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Actually sir I am in trouble with my nose. When I wake up in morning I automatically start sneezing and my nose already running. When running water from my nose gets dry I becomes powder. And I can not able to smell anything. please suggest me something.
I have sinus problem. Symptoms like watery eyes, sneezing, swelling of eyes, breathing problem. Which medicines remove my sinus problem permanently?
Hello sir, mai 27 years ka hu, mai subha 8 baje se lekar rat 10 baje tak normal raheta hu, Yaha tak k din bhar office mein bhi fit raheta hu, lekin rat 10 baje k bad mujhe bhut sneezing k problem ko face karna parta h, Yaha tak k mere nako se neta aur pani v baheta raheta h, maine kaiyee sare doctors ko v dekhaya aur medical result syness aya, doctors ne 2 month k liye medicine prescribe kya aur maine time se medicine lena v suru kya, par jaise hi 2 month k bad medicine lena chor diya, to phir se mujhe wahi problem face karna par raha h, mai bhut parisan k kya karu ya na karu Q k mera financial background acha nhi h.
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
In general ear should be kept dry . Use oil soaked cotton or ear plugs epecially while swimming.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children and adults especially in adults.
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should consult an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and can cause hearing problem in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.