Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sabhijit SiddiqueYour feedback matters!
I'm 62 years old diabetic male working as Advocate Calcutta High Court having 325 fasting, what should be my diet chart and my daily routine to keep sugar under control.
I am a type II diabetic aged 60 yrs. And diagnosed that my heart is enlarged as per 2D echo report (Global LV Hypokinesia and Severe LV systolic dysfunction. Diagnosed recently). My feet of both the legs are getting bulged and preventing me to wear chappals and also to walk. Pumping tablets are putting pressure on me. My serum creatine is 3.9 and Hb % is 8.What is the treatment.
My father is a diabetic for last 25 year. As per his test report urea 83.5 creatinine 2.2 uric acid 6.1 total protein 6.3 alkaline phosphate 135 calcium 8.6 phosphorus 4.3 sodium 134. 6 and other ok.
I have pain in my ankles after I do aerobics what should I do I have hypothyroid give some tip for this.
Do we have any side effects because of diabetes mellitus condition, like sleepy feeling ,tiredness etc.
Sir my mother's feet are swelled and she is also feeling pain in her feet. I think her uric acid levels are high. Kindly give me some advice on how to maintain her uric acid level in control.
I am 57 years old from bangalore, I would like to know how I can find a good doctor for my diabetics control status. Presently I am on M1 glimisave, morning one hour before b/f or lunch.
I am a diabetic history of 16 years. Till this time I am taking g food as per likings and high calories. Now I wanted a proper diet chart from morning to evening total calorific value of 1200 to 1400 calories.
All diabetic patients who fast should be aware of certain facts if they fast during Ramzan, he further added.
All patients with diabetes should consult with their family physician regarding the Ramzan fast and learn the warning symptoms.
Type 2 diabetes will be controlled by diet and may require no special precautions.
Patients at risk of diabetes should avoid overeating to prevent post meal high blood pressure, after the predawn and/or sunset meal.
The exercise program for patients with diabetes on diet control should be modified to avoid lower blood sugar level. Exercise should be done 2 hours after the sunset meal.
Food restriction and dehydration may cause some cardiac risk in the elderly.
The choice of drugs in diabetes may require consultation with a doctor. Drugs that act by increasing the production of insulin are to be preferred. Some patients on metformin may fast safely with minimal complications. However, two-thirds of the total daily dose should be given just before the sunset meal and rest one-third before the predawn meal. Patients on pioglitazone may require no change in dose. Patients on sulfonylureas may require medical clearance before commencing fast.
Insulin dose also needs to be modified during the fast. Usually two doses of insulin, one before each meal, are sufficient.
If the blood sugar falls below 60, then the fast should be immediately broken.
Fast should also be broken if blood sugar rises to more than 300.
Patients should avoid fasting on sick days.
I am diabetic and bp patient.in normal condition. .Iam using penegra ,100 once in a week. Suggest me .power full tablet. With out side effect. I am 53 years old. please.
What all food we can eat if you are diabetic? Like to know the future, vegetables and non veg product which we can have.
Hello doctor. My father he is 52 years has diabetes. He got to know before 1 month when he went to doctor and doctor said he has 480 sugar. Then he took medicine and another test after few days came out with 174 sugar level and third test is 168 sugar level. Now before 1 week the test came out with 91 sugar level so doctor said this is too low. It should be increased till 120. So please suggest me what he should do and eat to attain that level. He is been too weak. And I am so worried about my father. Please suggest.
Sir very good evening sir my father have sugar so please tell me what to eating so please tell me sir.
Hi, Is there any side effects of excess of excess sugar ? What and Please suggest a way to cure it, if it's really necessary.
I am 52 years old male. Advice if use delay spray by male during sex is advised or not. I suffer from high bp, diabetes and prostate although all are under control.
Thyroid is one of an essential endocrine gland which secretes hormones, which are essential for regulating various body functions. A change in the level of thyroid hormones can affect body metabolism and cause many changes including weight, mood, temperature regulation, etc.
Features of Hypothyroidism:
• Caused by reduced amounts of thyroid hormone in circulation.
• Iodine deficiency and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis (an autoimmune disorder) are the main causes of hypothyroidism.
• Symptoms include extreme fatigue, constipation, depression, intolerance to cold, puffiness of the face, weight gain, hoarseness of voice, increased cholesterol level, muscle aches, joint pains, and menstrual issues, are some of the common symptoms.
Homeopathy provides remedies which treat not just the above symptoms but the person as a whole.
Sepia Officinalis: Used when the patient presents with the following symptoms.
- Weak, slightly yellow appearance
- Tendency to faint, especially when in cold temperatures
- Extreme intolerance to cold, even in warm surroundings
- Increased irritability
- Hair loss
- Increased menstrual flow that occurs ahead of schedule
- Increased desire for pickles and acidic foodstuff
Calcarea Carbonica: This popular medicine is useful when patients present with the following symptoms.
- Fat, flabby, fair person
- Increased intolerance to cold
- Excessive sweating, especially in the head
- Aversion to fatty foods
- Peculiar food habits including craving for eggs, chalk, pencils, lime,
- Increased menstruation that is also prolonged and is associated with feet turning cold
Lycopodium Clavatum: Useful in patients who present with these symptoms:
- Physically weakened
- Increased irritability
- Excessive hair fall
- Face is pale yellow with blue circles around the eyes
- Craving for foods that are hot and sweet
- Acidity that is worse in the evenings
- Gastric issues including excessive flatulence
- Constipation with painful, hard, incomplete stooling
Graphites: Presenting symptoms where Graphites are mainly used include:
- Intolerance to cold
- Depressed emotionally, timid, indecisive, weeping, listening to music
- Bloated, gassy abdomen
- Chronic constipation with hard, painful stooling process
- Good appetite but lose weight quickly
- Tendency to eat at regular intervals
- Excessive warmth and need to stay in a cool environment
- Anxiety about present
- Excessive palpitations
Lachesis Mutus: These patient present with the following symptoms:
- Feeling extremely hot, so inability to wear tight clothes
- Generally sad with no inclination to do any work
- Tendency to stay aloof and alone
- Excessive talkativeness
- Women around menopausal age
These are commonly used remedies; however, a detailed discussion with your homoeopath is essential to zero in on the remedy that will work best for you.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!