Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra RupvateYour feedback matters!
I am suffer from huge cough from past three days. Please give me prescription. Please help me. Thanks in advance.
My father is 64 years old his cough is accumulated in chest since 10-15 days. All reports done alll normal. After taking medicines cold is gone and cough is not coming out completely and accumulated in the chest. Suggest some home remedies or medicines so that cough get completely thrown out of the chest.
I'm 52. I feel usually.- drowsiness, weakness, depression, vertigo, chronic amoebic colitis, bronchial allergy, bronchitis, uti, prostat problem, minor headache etc, Please advise.
I have asthma, but it is in control when ever I get angry it get raised, by running, in smokes, by eating sweets in night times ,i have doubt that "can I eat banana daily "i like it very much and it is my favorite fruit ,by eating this there will be any problem to me ,can I eat banana daily ,actually I eat it because all doctors says that by eating banana daily you will become fat ,it increases weight ,for energy. Etc ,i to like it ,i eat it because my weight very less 45 only age is 18 ,i want gain my weight ,but I have some fear that by eating bananas and apple can face any problem, can I continue to eat them daily or it harmful for my health because of asthma ,please help me sir.
Hi, doctor my mom is an asthma patient and I too have been one in my childhood. Doctor said that now I don't have this problem but I still have problem in breathing sometimes. What to do?
Both natural and homeopathic remedies can efficiently deal with lactose intolerance and thus you should check the reports of the patient for finding the best solution. You can choose any of these remedies or else can continue with both.
List of homeopathic medicines for treating lactose intolerance
- Aethusa Cynapium: The medicine helps in the digestion of milk so that unwanted stomach aches can be easily avoided. On the other hand, health condition of the kids can also be improved to a great extent using this medicine. Loose tools or green colour diarrhea due to dairy products can be prevented with care.
- Apis Mellifica: Milk allergies can be easily cured with this medicine and thus kids are often prescribed the drug by a homeopathic expert. A few symptoms are found in kids due to lactose intolerance like breathing difficulty, body itchiness, redness, swelling, skin rashes and others. All these symptoms can be treated by this homeopathy medicine.
- China Officinalis: This medicine is mainly prescribed to those kids for whom Apis Mellifica is not the suitable one. Flatulence, belching and bloating can be properly controlled or regulated by taking this drug regularly. Excessive mucus formation, chest's rattling sound and excessive coughing might occur with dairy intolerance and these symptoms might get severe. This is the reason the doctors often prescribe this medicine as the best option.
A few natural remedies for treating lactose intolerance
- Probiotics: These are specialized bacteria that not only help in improving digestion, but proper nourishment can also be gained.
- Coconut milk: This is now considered as one of the leading substitutes for different dairy products.
- Apple cider vinegar: Lactose intolerance signs can be completely eradicated along with the maintenance of body balance by consuming apple cider vinegar regularly. This is a natural product, and thus you can take the same regularly without taking a doctor's permission.
- Fermented products: Kimchi and Sauerkraut are those fermented foods that can create helpful bacteria as a result of which the gut can be re-populated and digestive system can be regulated. The symptoms will get reduced slowly with the consistent intake of these foods.
- Yogurt: This can be taken with meals as it is enriched with beneficial bacteria that can help in digesting different other dairy products. With the consumption of yoghurt, Lactose can be broken down naturally, and on the other hand, digestion can be improved.