Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra GunjotikarYour feedback matters!
Meri kamar me bahut pain hai ek kidney me stone bhi hai Ulti Letti hu to sidha nai hua jata kya mere pet me sujan hai jiski vajase mujhe dard hai kamar ka exry bhi karliya Thk aya hai Mai kya test karau ab.
I am 47 years old men, having the urinating passing frequently, I have checked all the relevant best teat.
Want to know about pattry i.e. stone in spleen ie pit .what to eat or do for its cure .what no to eat or do .my brother is just 25 And he is suffering from this problem. he eats non-vegetarian very much spicy food with lots of spice and oil plus he is very lazy. Doctors are suggesting operation so should we do so. Is it ok want to know your opinion .and what are the affect after operation. what to eat or not to eat and want to know how it caused as I have heard it mainly caused after age of 40 but at 25 .so wanna how it caused symptoms etc. And it's treatment guidance thank you.
Dear Doctor, After waking up from afternoon's sleep I passed urine after that my eyes become blank and I was shivering and I was sweat. Today noon I had heavy meal in that some items were not present added with vanaspati. Now I am laying on bed. please give suggestions to become normal.
Hi, I have stone problems. My left abdomen area paining if I didn't drink water regularly. Please suggest how should I come over from this problem. Thanks, Aldrin.
I am 30 years old. I have painful urination, burning sensation when go urine, discharge from penis, back pain, pain in left testicle, pain in thighs. I have these problems almost 8 months. I consulted many doctors. Everybody is telling prostate infection. I have taken antibiotics. But still it is not cured. Exactly what disease I have? Can it be cured? Is any problem if it exists 8 months. I used catheter three years back due to unable urination. One time I had contact with prostitute but I didn't have oral, anal and vaginal intercourse. I touched and hugged only. Do I have any sexually transmitted disease? If yes please advice me how to treat. I am very uncomfort.
I have suffering from hydronephrosis from last few months now it has been operated so please tell me what I can eat or what I have to avoid.
In public washroom I force urine but urine not passing it is psychological or a disease what I do to normal urine passing in public washroom.
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating kidney Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.