Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R R Garg
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. R R GargYour feedback matters!
In every day morning while wakeup, there is much backpain, if I sleep more than 8 hour , the pain increase and un tolerable.
I have pain over my lumbosacral area since one month. The pain comes when I try to bend forwards. But goes off when I stand up or in a erect position. But reproduces when I try to sit down or bends forwards. Along with that I have pain over my left ulnar styloid process. Both the complaints have the same duration. There is no history of trauma I took xray lumbar spine and showed to one of friend who is a general practitioner and he said me in the xray normal curvature of LS spine is lost and there is flattening of LS spine. What could be the possible etiology behind this?
While playing cricket I got damage to my knee. After MRI scanning it came to know that it was complete cronical ligament injury. But right now I have no pain. But sometimes that unstable feeling will come. So I can't run or jump. It happened exactly 3 years ago. Should I undergo acl reconstruction. Can I apply for police jobs? Please suggest me.
Hi my name is pradeep From 6 months my left leg knee is paining I have taken medicine but there is no effect. So please suggest me what to do.
My foot is always gets pain when I am walking actually there is no physical wound, but it always pains.
I am 24 year old. I am facing pain in my legs and couldnt climb stairs. Could you please help me any suggestion.
There are various manifestations of hypothyroidism; joint pain is one of them. Majority of people who are suffering from hypothyroidism have joint pain. This can cause difficulty in day to day life of the person.
So here are the ways to decrease joint pain from hypothyroidism-
- Lose weight- Weight is the one factor which gives more stress to the joints. By losing weight, the stress upon the joints reduces. This not only decreases the pain but also increases the mobility, and prevents future damage to your joints.
- Strengthen your muscles- Strengthening of muscles is necessary to protect your joints. By building the muscle mass you also use more calories than fat which results in weight loss and reduces the stress upon the joints. Physiotherapy will be helpful in this.
- Exercise regularly- Doing exercise is more beneficial than just weight loss. It helps to maintain flexibility in your joints. Low-impact exercises such as water aerobics or swimming are more beneficial than weight-bearing exercises like running and walking.
- Healthy Diet- Add fresh fruits, vegetables which are highly antioxidants. Also, fatty fish which is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are known to decrease inflammation. This can help in resolving your joint pain. Avoid the junk food which leads to weight gain.
- Good Sleep- Sleep is the ultimate solution for your stress. Also, sleep is the time when your joints and muscles repair. If you are sleeping well you may take less time to recover. At least 7-8 hours of sleep every day is a must.
- Meditation- Sometimes constant pain can be stressful and troublesome. Meditation helps you to deal with stress. It distracts you from your bothering like joint pain and makes you focus on your breathing. It also makes you calm and settled.
- Yoga- Yoga not only helps in joint pain but it improves the overall health. It increases the flexibility. It makes you feel fresh and keeps you healthy.
- Hot and Cold Therapy- It helps to reduce the stiffness and swelling of the muscles and joints hence reducing the pain. A cold fomentation is best for relieving joint pain, swelling, and inflammation. Apply a gel ice pack to painful joints for quick relief.
- Massage- Massage of the painful joint will help to decrease the pain, swelling and stiffness. It also improves the range of motion of the joint.
- Medication- Medications such as NSAID’S, steroids are used to reduce the inflammation hence the pain. But these are temporary treatments and they also have adverse effects on the body. This is prescribed along with thyroxine if the pain is severe. Even supplements like calcium and vitamin D are given according to the need.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!