Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R.P KushwahaYour feedback matters!
Hello. Am suffering from bad smell which cmng frm my mouth. I'll brush my teeth twice a day bt after 1 hour it is continue with smell. I can't able to talk with my friends. Bt one thing that I observed is. The smell is cmng frm my throat not from my teeth. please help me.
I am suffering from prolonged periods and had a U/S today. In that scan impressions were given as Hepatomegaly With Fatty Infiltration Of The Liver. What is Hepatomegaly With Fatty Infiltration Of The Liver?
I have been diagnosed with Ulcerative colitis 6 years back. Since last one and half years I am facing problem of frequent mucus and blood in stool. Also I have lost my weight by 12 kg in one year. My doctors says it will be like this only and there is no remedies except continuing the same medicines (mesacol 1.2 gm 4 Tab per day). Pl suggest if it can be cured to normal stage at least.
I am 26 yrs old girl. I m having continuous hair fall problem. please give suggestion. Which shampoo.
Hi Dr. Iam 32 years lady. On between my mouth and my nose place is very blackly appeared. What is reason and give me a solution to clear that mark. And also my skin is dry in the winter season.
I am having digestion problem and I am using pantocid-l one tab daily. Some times even one tab is not sufficient. I feel as if I have over eaten or if I take some other food than regular food I feel very different in my stomach. Pl advice me.
Hi ,I'm 16 height 5'3 .Can you plzz suggest some effective healthy and fast methods of increasing weight? Currently I am around 42 kgs only .I really look very skinny .Plz help.
I have been working as chartered accountant ina company, because of sitting too many hours in chair I was suffering from back pain. Can you please suggest the remedies for this problem.
My girlfriend is having periods. Shes having severe pain not like the past. Is there any reason or remedy for this?
I am suffering from fever since 4 days. Before 2 days I have cold I took erythromycin tablet with paracetamol I gave relief but I have fever till now. Now tell me some easier method for relief.
My hairs are becoming very thin and due to which volume of hairs on my head looks very less. Tell me some remedies or products to thicken my hairs.
I am Indian Gujrati age of 56 years Height 169 cm and weight is 109 Kg. I take mostly fruits in breakfast and Salad only in lunch. I take medicine for B. P, cholesterol and thyroid. My all the detail report are normal. How can I reduce my weight to 85Kg?
I have oily scene problem pimples and acne problem please give me the solutions and suggest some medicines please reply fast.
May I know how to know the fever and how to diagnose the malaria and typhoid and other diseases and also know how to uae the medication for liise motions and?
The Pap Smear Test or the Pap Test is a screening test for cervical cancer. This test helps in detecting the possible growth and presence of precancerous as well as cancerous cells within the cervix - the opening of the uterus. This test was named after the doctor who discovered its use when it comes to detecting the signs of the early onset of this kind of cancer.
Let us find out more about the Pap Smear Test:
- Reasons: The main reason behind getting a Pap Smear Test done on a regular basis is to rule out any risk or sign of cervical cancer. Also, it can help in detecting the 40 sexually transmitted viruses that may be lurking around in your system. It is a fact that genital warts are born from the presence of the Human Papillomavirus or HPV which can be of 100 different types - out of which 40 lead to STDs. These STDs can be the start point of cervical cancer.
- HPV and the Pap Smear test: The Pap Smear Test may not be able to detect the exact kind of virus, but it can easily detect any cellular growth and changes that may be caused due to the virus. This helps in homing on to the risk or the beginning of cancer. In case this is detected, then the treatment can start before the problem becomes too difficult to manage.
- Candidates: The perfect candidates for the Pap Smear Test include women who have crossed the age of 21 years or above. Also, women who have a weak immune system due to the presence of the HIV virus also need to get this test done regularly as they are prone to risk of contracting cancer and infections, more than others. Once a woman over 30 years of age has had three normal Pap Smear readings in a row, she can ask her doctor to schedule her for a Pap Smear Test once in five years.
- Preparation: To begin with, you must ensure that you are not menstruating on the day of the test, in which case it will have to be rescheduled. Avoid having sex at least a few nights before the test as well.
- Procedure: The procedure for the test is pretty quick, but a little uncomfortable. The doctor will ask you to lie down before putting your legs up in stirrups and then insert a speculum into the vagina so as to extract sample cells for testing. The scraping action may cause mild pain later.
Get in touch with your doctor about getting regular Pap Smears to rule out the possibility of cervical cancer.