Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. R GopalYour feedback matters!
How can we reduce the size of tumours? I have some little tumors in the underarms and below it and some around the throat. Its not panic Its is dangerous or not Pls give me advise because a doctor said that its just the clotting of muscles but I can't believe.
I want to question to you what cous of disis to heart and what kind of saf to tham I realy now to and what kind of simtam tu cancer.
Blood cancer kis reason se hota h.India m iska treatment kitna successful h. blood cancer patients ke kitne percent chance hote h thik hone ke.
What are the symptoms of brain cancer and is its treatment is available in modern world technologies?
My wife is a cancer patient (osteosarcoma) her chemotherapy is completed on 25thFebruary 2016 and her period resume on June 23, 2016 and in next month is on 18th July, 2016. We have unprotected sex after 26th day is there any chances of getting pregnant or is it safe for her. please reply soon.
My sister is 40 years old. She is suffering left breast lump. She is also taking homeopathic medicine for it last two months but no relief. She complaining pain in left breast continually. Today her mammography of left breast is done. It is the report - Radiological findings - there are increased radio density area seen in left breast. No abnormal calcification seen in left breast. No disruption or destruction of overlying skin of left breast seen. Left nipple appear normal. On ultrasonomamography there are irregular hypo echoic masses with internal echoes measuring approx 3.5 * 2.1 cm & 4.5 * 2.9 cm size seen in upper medial and lower medial quadrant of left breast. Impression -? Multiloculated left breast abscess. Advice -FNAC. Please suggest treatment.
Sir My brother has operated for brain tumor in left frontal lobs in june 2014. After that operation doctor said he has cancer-anaplastic astrocytoma stage-3. He has take one month radiation with chemo 120 gm and 130 mg chemo. After radiation he has take 3 month chemo 250 mg and 350 mg alternative. But after One year now doctor saying that MRI showing a small ring in post operated area. It may be disease- mean again growing cancer cell. So please suggest what we can do this time. Is there is need of radiation again. Please suggest .
Ma'am or sir, Mere right side breast me pain h or swelling v ho gayi hai, or touch krne pe v pain hota hai or hard v ho gya hai. Mai unmarried hu or meri age 32 hai. Plz suggest what I do. One thing is mai Dr. se check up nahin karna chati.
My father is having problem with prostate enlargement, he's having problem while urinating because of that. So please tell remedies and proper treatment, we are worried.
The exact causes of breast cancer aren't fully understood. However, there are certain factors known to increase the risk of breast cancer?
A prostate operation involves the removal of a part of the prostate gland or sometimes the removal of the entire prostate gland. Such a surgery is a serious one and several recovery tips must be followed by a patient to ensure quick and successful healing.
Here are some important tips for recuperating from a prostate operation:
- After the surgery, you need to spend up to three days in the hospital for initial recovery. You might be given fluids, which go directly into your veins until you fully recover from anesthesia.
- After the operation, normal urination will be disrupted in the beginning, as the urethra stays swollen. Urinating gets a little difficult and uncomfortable for a few days after the removal of the catheter.
- You may feel fatigued and may feel under the weather for some weeks after a prostate operation. So you must take things easy for at least two months.
- Avoid lifting or moving heavy objects for some weeks following the surgery. Do not perform any exercise, which causes strain. You should ask your friends and family members to carry out chores for you.
- After becoming slightly stable you should start gentle exercises. Walking is an effective remedy, which helps in blood circulation and lowers the risk of getting blood clots in the legs.
- You should drink lots of water during the recovery stage. This will reduce the risk of getting a urinary tract infection and also help in clearing any trace of blood from your urine.
- For improving bladder control, you should perform several pelvic floor exercises.
- In case of any kind of pain, you can take over the counter painkillers to ease the pain.
- It will take you a time span of three to six weeks for total recovery after a prostate operation. You should consult a surgeon about the best time to return to normal daily activities.
- You can get back to work soon, but it depends on your nature of work. Office jobs are not much of a problem, but in case of physical labour, more time is needed before you can resume your duties.
- Activities such as driving can be started quite soon after initial recovery. However, it varies from person to person. Some people may get back to driving within two weeks while some may need a month.
- You have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after a prostate operation before getting back to sexual activities.
- In case you experience high fever, pain during urination or the inability to urinate, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- It takes a person several weeks to recover from a prostate operation completely. Initially, total rest is required. But eventually, he can return to normal activities and lead a healthy life.