Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prashant Khadse
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant KhadseYour feedback matters!
Its about my mother. She is 41 in age and a weight across 54. Suffering normally by the ankle pain usually with body pain too. So kindly please get me the suggestions of it. Thank you.
My father is 58 year old he has became very weak and frequently gets fever and body pain and start talking anything I have consulted many doctors and done all tests but according to tests he is completely fine.
Mom has body pain,has taken so many medicines till date. It had started so many years ago,and still not alright. Can you suggest
I had cervical myelopathy. I had laminectomy four months ago. I was on catheter and after surgery catheter was removed. Now my condition is I can urinate but I have to stand for 1 minute to urine to come out. Four months of operate has gone. I have to stand 1 minute to urine to come out and it comes with pain. Why is it so? How can be solved?
Hello, I am 27 year old and from last 3 days my sperm continuous coming out. I am having body pain and also left ball is very paining.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.