Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant JawaleYour feedback matters!
respected Dr. Sometimes I face from some chest paining problem. I really can't recognise what type of pain it is. It's paining inside the left side of my chest together with back pain also at same left side. During this time I am also facing from some breathing problem. Apart from that If I take rest for few moments or drink some water or rud my back I feel much better from that pain. Pls help me to recognise what type of pain it is. And suggest me what should I do or not to do.
I am 40 years old having diabetes from last 5 years. Fasting reading is 135 and pp is 180. Please advice medicine.
I am 75 yrs with bypass surgery more than 6 yrs back. No bp, no sugar with good general health. Last one year I feel that foot skin is becoming hard with some numb spots. Toes also get numb and sometimes burning. Which doctor should I consult?
Dear doctor am suffering with chronic constipation. Am diabetic and BP taking medicines regularly and my age is 47 years. Have undergone all tests like sonography, endoscopy but couldn't find any major issues. One Dr. has advise e take cremaffin plus it is working. My query is can I continue this medication for ever or else otherwise, kindly advise me. Thnx in advance.
Two days before I felt severe pain downward of left clavicle. It's a severe pain. Mostly occur after meal or drink water. What can I do. ANd what kind of pain it is. My ECG was normal. ANd I'm a gym going guy. Should I continue?
I am having a pain in chest & stomach also from the last one month not getting a relief. Please advise.
Dear sir my aged 32 I am having a vsd problem ( a hole in heart from my birth ) from age 13 to 18 my family doctor treat me a injection ( peninsulin 120000 a white powder injection ) once in a 15 days. But from the age of 18 I m not going for any treatment for this heart diseases b'coz of my financial problem. I am married from last 6 years back but now everytime I feel weakness in my body n from the birth I m unable to gain my weight currently my hight is around 5. 10 ft n my weight is 50kg. Recently I feel that my heart beats go fast while I am speedily climb the buildings floor. Sir god give me one more big problem with my birth i. E. I am also a physically handicapped with one leg affected. B'coz of this also I am survive in depression. I heard that there is a new technique of vsd & asd operation called cathetering. So, pls help me for how much the cost of this operation n who will help me for charity help. I am still survive only b'coz of my positive thinking! I know god will help me out from this problem.
If anyone is confused between heart attack and chest pain due to gastric, then can it be traced by TMT & ECHO test that the previous issue was not due to the heart problem? Means can we trace out the previous heart attack in ECHO & TMT test and if not, then what is the best process?
Hello, I have low BP problem and weakness in body. I could stand long time this face last two month. So please advise me where should I go check-up cardiology and medicine doctor.
I feel that I will vomit at any moment even I go to vomit in between my meals for last 2 months. I have no diabetes problem. I have tested my blood sugar from Lal Path Lab. Now please Let me know what is the problem with me as my blood sugar fasting is 89 and PP is 65. Thanks.
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.