Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prachi Deshpande
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Prachi DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
I am unable to hear properly with my ears. Listening music with high volume for long time. What is the actual cause of hearing problem doctor. Please suggest me guidelines.
I think in the bottom of my throat something is situated because I am feeling difficulty to press air through my bottom of throat. I have also jaw problem, tightness in facial muscle neck pain, back pain etc. Is this swallowing problem or breathing problem? Please tell me what should I do best for myself?
I am a 18 years old lad suffering from cold and throat pain fro early morning today, I gurgeled several time and took crocin tablet. Bt its paining in my neck till now.
Am having throat pain and chest pain doctor am getting night fall I do not masturbate once I did its makes me nearly fainted masturbate is dangerous for me am feeling afraid to have sex doctor what to do doctor why its happen I am really afraid to have sex.
I have got my PNS ctc done yesterday and results are: i have diffuse mucosal thickening in bilateral maxillary sinus righ> left. Right osteomaeatal complex is partially effacted. Left osteomeatal is patent. Mucosal thickening seen in right frontal, right sphenoid & bilateral ethmoid sinus. Small choncha bullosa seen on right side with deviated nasal septum & small spur seen towards left. Left frontal sinus is normal. bilateral fronto -nasal recess are patent. Left sphenoid sinus seen normally. The lamina papyracea on either side is normal. No bony erosion/destruction is seen. Impression: Pansinusitis with small choncha bullosa right side and Deviated nasal septum with small spur towards left. I have cold for last 1.5 months.
I am 9 months pregnant, and Monday I will be having my cesarean, since yesterday I am having pain in my right ear as I used bud to clean it, now it's paining a lot, as m pregnant and Monday is my cesarean so m little scared to take the medicine, please recommend me a medicine or a nice ear drop that will cure the pain faster.
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!