Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Parijat GupteYour feedback matters!
Hii. I am 28 years old. When I come office I take breakfast at 9 to 9: 30 a. M. My office timing is 10 to 7p. M. In between this time at 3 to 4 p. M I get hungry when I take some fast foods from market that is not digestive to me and feels heavy diet. So please tell me that what is the better option for taking some light food types between these period?
Dear sir I am feeling continued digestive problems. Indigestion, gas problems from last few months give some natural & ayurvedic solution.
Hi, I am facing hard stools with bleeding daily, I didn't take any medication, after going washroom my rectum is burning please help me out since 6 months I am facing this problem I didn't approach any doctor till now. While going washroom it was very painful I think my skin cut. please help me.
My sister is 30 year's old, apparently before 6 months ago, his stomach is full with acidic water. When we consult with the doctor, doctor says that she is suffered with tb and she also take 1 month medicine for the tb but when we think that she didn't get any effect through that medicine then we consult with other doctors and then he told us that your sister is suffered with the cancer. But when we consult with the aiims's doctor's and they already done approximate all the test some of the example is ugie colonoscopy usg pelvis but all the result is normal and they told us that your sister haven't suffered through cancer. But still my sister's stomach have yet the acidic water and that water is always occur within just 1 to 2 weeks. Can you please consult us what we do asap.
श्रीमान मेरा पेट बहुत खराब रहता है कुछ भी खता हु तो बार बार फ्रेश होने जाना पड़ता हे ।पूरा दिन कमजोरी रहती हे स्टेमिना भी बहुत कम हो गया हे
I am 45 yrs old. I am suffering from pancreas since last two years I am under the treatment of Asian institute of gasterology Hyderabad. I am taking SELVIT C. P TAB as a medicine thrice a day since last 2 yrs. Although there is no pain at all but I have problem of constipation. What new medicine should I take please suggest.
I have back problem from pass 3 mnth. Andalso having digestion problem so I kindly want you to help me with this problem.
Am suffering with acidity from long. Thrice in a week I take omez on empty stomach and avoid bakery items intake. Any another source to take care of my acidity? Pls advice.
Causes, symptoms and treatment of Gall Stone Diseases
I have acidity problem though I take very less oily food in my lunch n dinner then to everyday before going bed I take zinctac tablet everyday otherwise m nt able tu sleep at night.
I am 17 years old and I have mouth ulcers since past 7 years. I have consulted many doctors but no use. What should I do?
Colitis is characterized by an inflammation of the large intestine (colon). It is generally caused due to reduced blood supply, autoimmune reactions (wherein the immune system erroneously starts attacking the body’s healthy tissues) and infections in the large intestine.
Symptoms of colitis
1. Presence of blood traces in the stool.
2. Acute colitis can itself be a symptom of hemorrhoids (inflamed and swollen veins in the anus or the rectum)
3. Tenesmus (constant urge to empty the bowels) is also quite common
4. Occurrence of abdominal pain in regular intervals, thus resulting in diarrhea
5. Constant abdominal pain
6. Fever and sudden chills throughout the day
Types of colitis
1. Inflammatory bowel disease: This condition is characterized by inflammation of the intestines or all the parts of one’s digestive tract
2. Microscopic colitis: This involves inflammation of the large intestine (colon), resulting in a cramping sensation that can be painful
3. Chemical colitis: This condition is caused due to prolonged exposure to certain harsh chemicals which results in intestinal swelling and inflammation
4. Ischemic colitis: The most common form of colitis, this occurs mainly due to an insufficient blood supply to the large intestine
5. Infectious colitis: Caused due to certain bacterial or parasitic infections
Treatment for colitis
1. Medications such as acetaminophen and ibuprofen can be recommended to ease the pain
2. The drug ‘Loperamide’ can control the diarrhea. However, this should not be consumed if there is presence of blood in the stool
3. Colitis reduces your appetite. Thus, it is important to maintain a healthy diet in this regard. Avoid consuming dairy products or high fiber foods because they further inflame the large intestine.
4. Colectomy (surgically removing a part of the whole of the colon) is recommended in the most severe of cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.