Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parag B. Lad
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Parag B. LadYour feedback matters!
I want to know, any treatment for backpain which actually gives relief from pain and get instant relief.
I have been getting pain in my knees from sometime now. My weight is 65 kg and height is 5.4. Can you give me some medicine for the pain.Please suggest me.
I am 28 years female suffering from lucorea from past 3 years. Now having severe back pain. I have done test of vit D which is also insufficient un my body. Kindly suggest me some solution except medicine, because after taking medicine it got cured and when I stop medicine this problem again starts. I want some yoga exercises to cure this problem ha.
Hii sir/ madam I'm a professional powerlifter 3 Days back I was doing sumo deadlift I tied a 4 cm long and 10 mm thick leather belt around my abdomen and performed But then I started experiencing pain near my ribs area. The pain was terrible. I thought I fractured my ribs. I went to physician and then we took x-ray. X-ray was normal. He gave pills for muscular pain. And other too. But pain ain't decreasing. Its paining a lot. Bones are well and fine. I think the parts below y ribs have got injured or something. Don't know what? Some are saying maybe gas pain, some saying it maybe hernia, no medicine is giving me a relief. I'm worried .And pain is intolerable. Please suggest something.
1 month back I started having severe body ache and high fever. I went to Doctor Who gave me pain killer and anti allergic and after 3 days, I was feeling good. But, after 15 days, again the same body ache and fever. I visited the Doctor Who told me that I was having viral. I was given same medicines but my family suggested to get the typhoid and blood test. I got myself checked and the report showed that my platelet count was 108000. It has been a week and I am taking juices and salads and medicine to get the number increased. Though, Now there is no body ache and my energy level is also good. How long I have to keep taking juices and following such diet.
Ave an ligament injury on my left knee both ACL and PCL had partially injured. Doctor put 8 weeks plaster. Now almost two and half months has been completed.and my left knee is badly stiff. And doctor advise me to take hot water fomentation by adding fitkari and salt in the water. But now almost 2 weeks are completes to remove my plaster cast. And I am regularly taking hot water fomentation twice a day and exercises. But still my leg is stiff I can't walk without support. Please help me what should I do to remove the stiffness. Thanks Neha Vatta.
Dear sir. My mother is suffering from pain in waist and legs unable to stand for sometime and unable to walk due to L5 L6 displaced and make pressure on nerve. I don't want to operate for this . Is any other solution.
Back pain problem from 3-6 months please send by solution for this problem. please tell me solution or medicine.
Fibromyalgia is a condition that causes chronic pain in muscles, soft tissues, tendons, and joints. For some, it can also cause memory problems, fatigue, mood swings and lethargy. Fibromyalgia is not a disease but a syndrome. The same can be effectively managed through wellness, medicine, massage and alternative medicine. This condition is more observed in women than man. Luckily through, this condition is not life threatening and does not damage muscle and joints.
What are the symptoms?
The most common symptom of Fibromyalgia is the pain. The experience of pain can be burning, deep, shooting or ache at regular intervals. Tender points around the soft tissue can be visible. This worsens at night. Some common indications of this condition include less sleep, headaches, depression, fatigue and other cognitive issues. With proper care the symptoms do improve, it, however, is a long-term condition and chances are that the pain might return in the long run.
How does massage help?
- Massage can prove to be extremely beneficial for this lot. Research indicates that massages such as Shiatsu, myofascial release and Swedish improve the condition for better. Mentioned below are few benefits that have been observed in patients of different age group:
- An evening session with a massage therapist will help a patient to get sound sleep at night. This ensures that the body rejuvenates and repairs during the sleep. The patient feels more energetic than ever before.
- Massage improved muscle tonicity: Massage helps to improve the lethargic muscle aid strength and vitality to the body. It is essential to include more petrissage strokes during the massage session to accomplish the goal.
- Massage helps a great deal to improve mental clarity. A healthy, relaxing massage session can relieve mental stress, gives clarity to thinking and resolves the cognitive issues that a person is facing.
- A person suffering from Fibromyalgia can get relief from headache with proper massaging. Massage greatly improves the flow of blood to the brain and the spinal cord region thereby, ensuring that headache is greatly reduced. Relief from headache can improve the overall health of a patient.
- Massage can reduce the level of depression and anxiety faced by a person suffering from fibromyalgia. Depression and anxiety leads to hormonal fluctuations leading to appetite, mood swings, constant irritation etc. A regular massage session can restore the body homeostasis thereby keeping the body condition normal.
- Regular massage session will improve the overall pain level of the patient and give a chance to the muscle to gain extra strength. With proper care and therapy, it is entirely possible to cure the condition for good.
However, it is also necessary to continue with the session. Giving up massage therapy after temporary relief won’t serve the purpose for long-term pain relief. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.