Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pallavi A. ShirodeYour feedback matters!
I'm a 23-year-old male. There's a big dark brown spot in the white part of my eye. It developed some five years back and its size is increasing gradually. No other symptoms or effects. Can it be removed?
1. Mix a teaspoon of honey in a glass of celery juice and drink it every night before going to bed.
2. Grind some fried cumin (jeera) seeds to a fine powder and mix them with the pulp of a ripe banana. Eat this at night.
3. Add lettuce seeds in boiled water and drink.
4. Mix equal quantities of sesame (til) oil and bottle gourd juice (lauki) and massage this mixture on the scalp every night.
5. Consume salad of raw onions (pyaz) regularly.
6. Eat three cups of curd (dahi) every day.
7. Drink the milk extracted from poppy seeds every day at night after having dinner.
8. Drink a cup of milk with honey every day.
9. Take rose water (gulab jal), add one drop of ghee and rinse the eyes with that water at bed time.
10. Take a glass of warm milk and add some nutmeg (jayfal), cardamom (elaichi) and dried ginger (adrak) to it and consume it.
For more tips and ayurvedic treatment you may consult me anytime.
Wish you a good health.
Hi sir ,I got high fever with loose stool with vomiting .I have tried home remedies but it not working do sir pls help me.
Hello doctor, am 21 year old guy I used to keep chain khane tobacco in my mouth for almost a year and past two weeks I reduced by 2 days once or when am stressed and am trying to stop it totally but past two days I get a slight pain in my upper jaw in my mouth left and right where I keep the tobacco. Can you suggest me some medicine to get rid of the pain and I'll stop using tobacco totally thank you doctor and I checked using a flashlight there's no wound or blood clot in my mouth it is normal but I get the pain only on my skin inside my mouth not on my teeth pls help me with any ointment or medicine thank you.
How to control hairfall? I am having this problem since last two years so can you suggest me some natural therapy to reduce my hair fall.
Hello sir , I wanna hear about healthy health conditions along with perfect sleep timings so tell me about that.
Can any one tell me medicine for hair growth on bald spots. Earlier I had hair fall but now my hair fall is not there but due to hair fall my hair density has become low. Can any tell me medicine to improve hair density.
Hello, i am 28 year old i have gap in my teeth i don't want apply braces on my teeth there is any solution of my problem may ask you one more thing how much time is required if I take braces treatment.
Sir, My knee ligament has broken before 4 days and now not pain in knee but when give weight on knee then leg is unbalanced and start some pain . So suggest me.
My son was having fever and he was having typhoid (checked by blood culture) now he is fine now he has to give his blood for check or not? And please suggest me some diet or foods which he should eat in a day.
I am 31 years old and I am suffering from right side rib cage pain from last two years and some times related to back side. I have got all tests like LFT KFT CBC USG CECT scan. But every test is normal. What should I do for this.
To begin with, what is binge eating? Binge eating is a tenacious temptation in your brain that rears its head every time you are bored or overwhelmed. This temptation literally overpowers all other thought processes to make you reach out for food that you know you do not need. And then, guilt, disgust, frustration and heavy dieting starts! Sounds familiar? Well, you may just be a victim of binge eating. So what can you do about it? Plenty! Here's our list.
- Emotional Hunger: Learn how to listen to your body. This is a way of bringing your mind and body in alignment by being aware and mindful. As soon as you feel a hunger pang, stop and think: is it emotional hunger or is it actually your snack or meal time? Once you learn to distinguish between the two, it is a matter of making a habit out of distracting yourself from emotional hunger by taking up a hobby or a pleasant activity that will also make your brain work in a different direction.
- Focus on your Food: Usually, binge eating happens around unhealthy food that will give your taste buds a temporary kick. This kind of food is generally fatty, fried or sweet. So next time, focus on what you are eating. If you are eating a healthy, regular meal, then focus on the fact that you are doing something positive. This greatly defeats the cause of binge eating as you will chase the positive feeling rather than looking for temporary gratification which leads to more permanent guilt later.
- Regular Meals: Eating your meals regularly at fixed times also dulls the temptation to binge. Regular meal times also set your biological clock and hunger ticking at the right times. If you avoid eating at meal times, then your mental hunger can get mixed up with a need for instant energy that your body requires due to a missed meal. This will make you reach out for unhealthy food in unhealthy portions.
- Maintain a Food Diary: Keeping a food diary of everything you ate during the week and then going through it later will give you a lot of perspective on what you are doing wrong and how you can avoid the same.
Distancing yourself from wrong food and portions, and digging deeper into the emotions that trigger chronic binge eating may be answer you are looking for!
Related Tip: Oats - Why you should eat them?