Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pallavi A. Shirode
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pallavi A. ShirodeYour feedback matters!
I have itching in the Head scalp, consulted many docs. But no use. When I am taking medicines its ok. Now again I am facing severe itching. No dandruff, nothing.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years my weight has gone up from 75 KGS. To 85 KGS. I want to decrease this weight. Please help.
My son is 17 years old and his height is very short (5'3") His weight is 62 kgs I being his mother get very worried and keep reading stuff on the net to increase his height and read some where that zinc deficiency also leads to stunted growth. I am very confused and want to know if I can give him some multivitamins or fish oil capsules that can help him grow another 5-6 inches Off late I have also made him join a gym for exercise Need your help and advice as to what can be done to increase his height as I feel he still can grow at this age if given proper diet and medication if any Kindly advise Regards Meetali.
I was having problem of irregular periods. My doctor prescribed me premolut-N 3 tablets a day for 5 days then to continue with krimson 35. But after taking 5 days of premolut n still did not got periods.
Lybrate | Dr. Shreyas speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Sir, my name is sanjay. I am from delhi. My age 21 yrs. And my height is 5'2. I want to increase my height. Can I able to this age for increase my height some or few inches. please sir I want to know because I am not hapy I am too short. Suggest me sir any idea.
I am suffering from too much gain weight and having to much problem. please sir/mam solve my problem.
I have problem to bleeding through noise any time. I want please give any medics to the effect. Then I feeling better. Otherwise I will always suffering from pain.
Psoriasis is a durable autoimmune disease defined by patches of irregular skin. These patches of skin are usually scaly, red and itchy. Its symptoms vary greatly in severity, the coverage might be small and focused or it could spread all over the body.
There are mainly five types of psoriasis:
- Plaque: also called psoriasis vulgaris, is the most common kind of psoriasis (90% of cases). It affects the skin behind the forearms, over the navel, shins and scalp, usually presenting itself in red patches with white- colored scales over it.
- Guttate: has lesions that are drop-shaped.
- Inverse: red patches show up in the folds of your skin.
- Pustular: pus-filled blisters form. They are non-infectious.
- Erythrodermic: the rash spreads wider. In some people, even fingernails and toenails get affected as pits may form on them or their colour may change.
Anything from emotional trauma and stress to streptococcal infection can cause psoriasis. Sometimes you might carry predisposition for psoriasis in your genes and stress may aggravate it. Environmental factors may also lead to psoriasis. And then again defects in the immune system may also be the underlying cause. Even after thirty years of research, the exact cause for psoriasis remains a mystery. There is no age limit to psoriasis. It can show up from anywhere between infancy to old age.
Common symptoms include
- Pink or red scaly bumps that are smaller in size, but become plaques later, show up on the skin. Although these scales can show up anywhere, they are mostly common on sites where there is much friction, abrasion or scratching.
- Small pinpoint depressions or pits might show up on toenails and fingernails. Distal onycholysis, which refers to large brown/yellow divisions on the nails, shows up as well.
- Sore throat may follow if it is guttate psoriasis.
Psoriasis is not curable. But its symptoms can be managed with steroid creams, ultraviolet creams, vitamin D3 creams and with medicines that act as immunosuppressants. Creams alone can help control symptoms in 75% of patients with psoriasis.