Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have thyroid since 8 months and I have very irregular periods and I am trying to conceive what to do?
Hello Dr. After some Doctors suggestion I am using the vitafol folic acid 5 mg last 4 to 5 day. After I take this medicine I have some problem swelling in my face and foot. I have lot of sleep. So what we do I will continue take this medicine or stop it. Please suggest me good think.
Hi Dr. My wife did pregnancy test at home 2 days ago and test was positive. But yesterday evening and today morning she found some bleeding spots. She had her menstrual on 15th Nov and yesterday and today she found some few spots of bleeding. Now we are totally confused abt that pregnancy test is positive or negative. Pls suggest us. Asap.
I am 28 year old woman and I am pregnant with 1 and half month in first time so I want to ask you that I can make physical relationship with my husband or not.
My mother is 48 yrs old. She has irregular periods with heavy bleeding. She consult with the doctor, and doc is saying from last 1year that now its time to stop the menstruation period, but nothing happened.My mother has to suffer alot of pain with heavy blood flow every month. Please suggest what to do. Thanks in advance!
My last period date is 9/11/2016 .and end on 14/11/2016. And I had done sex on 19/11/2016. And take I pill in 3 hour after sex. And now its 28/nov/2015 and periods still not come? What happen is that?
My wife is suffered from pcos and thyroid ,she is 29 now and we are trying for a baby since 2.6 years, we got married in Feb 2014. Since then she is on continuous medication, she had 3 follicular study but the size of the egg does not increase .on 13th day her ET was 6 mm RT FOLLICLE 9*9 mm LT. OV was 9*9 mm after taking Injection FSH 150 IU. What's her chances of getting pregnant. What other effective treatment should we try, please suggest.
Polycystic ovary pelvis k report me aaya hai. Kya ye cysts khatam ho sakte hain. Ha to kaise. Dawa ka naam. Ovral l 21. Pentan d.fynal oz or m2 tone.
My period is 2 days late and white watery is coming out sometimes more sometimes less, is it sign of pregnancy?
I have taken three I pills. Each after having sex. Will it affect my pregnancy in future. And if yes what should I do. Nd if no then can I take more.
It's alright to feel low and not so happy at times. Just remember to love yourself no matter what and let that be a tough love so that you live a healthy and fit life.
ACCEPT THE WAY YOU ARE
1. Set a self-acceptance intention.
2. Stop comparing.
3. Choose what makes you unique.
4. Appreciate more.
5. Surround yourself with support.
6. List your achievements.
7. Be happy
8. Intentionally counter negative self-talk with positive words to yourself.
9. Perform acts of kindness
10. Treat yourself to things that make you feel good.
11. Learn how to accept a compliment.
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when the menstruation ceases, bringing an end to a woman's childbearing years. There are a number of symptoms that mark this stage, including hot flashes, which are very commonly experienced in such cases. Hot flashes are like a feeling of a red hot flush that may wash over the body and lead to excessive sweating. It occurs in the blood vessels that are closest to the surface of the skin. Yet, menopause is not the only reason why one may experience these hot flashes.
Here are some of the reasons that may trigger these hot flashes:
1. Carcinoid syndrome: This is a disease that may cause hot flashes as a symptom. In this condition, a tumour will usually release varied chemicals into the body, which can create varied symptoms that seem like hot flashes.
2. Hyperthyroidism: Overheating of the body and the system from within is something that many patients suffering from hyperthyroidism may experience. This usually happens when the thyroid glands end up producing too much of the thyroid hormone that brings about many symptoms ranging from depression to weight loss and even hot flashes. In hyperthyroidism, the body goes into a hyper mode, which usually leads to overheating of the same. This gives rise to frequent and often severe hot flashes.
3. Hormonal changes: There are many hormonal changes that may affect various men and women from time to time. A drop in the level of the estrogen hormone is something that many women go through on a regular basis. This may happen due to pregnancy as well. Also, this condition usually brings about symptoms like hot flashes.
4. Eating disorders: The way we eat and nurture our body is the way the body reacts. When there is a case of an eating disorder like dyslexia or bulimia, it may lead to varied symptoms, including hot flashes. This is due to the fact that the body's hormonal levels as well as the nutritional level plunge to an all-time low. In many such cases, hot flashes are the body's way of demanding better nutrition. These disorders can also give rise to related conditions like the hypothalamus disorder.
5. Hypothalamus disorder: Hypothalamus disorder may also cause hot flashes. This is a condition that is caused due to poor eating habits. This disorder is characterised by a major drop in one's nutrition levels and also leads to many hormonal changes. These changes often lead to symptoms like hot flashes and other related complications.
My wife is getting her period from last 1 month and also she ia suffering from swelling on every part of her body. Please suggest me some solutions for this problem.
After marriage I had 28 days cycle for 4 months. Then 2 months it was 30 day cycle. This month I did not get my periods for 12 days after that I got my regular periods. I thought I was pregnant. What can be the reason.
Hello Doc. Im 23 and earlier I had irregular periods so my gums said there might be some hormonal imbalance and said me to take Estranon tabs. For about 6 Months. Now its been 3 months i've been using them and my periods became regular (since I use tabs.) nd the cycle length is 28 days. So recently I had an INCOMPLETE SEX on 19th day from my period date (as 8 to 20 unsafe days) nd had UNSAFE SEX with my boyfriend. Now, 1. Will my periods come in time this month? 2. Will this tab. Estranon prevents from pregnancy? 3. I do not know whether my bf had masturbation before the Sex but he had pee before the sex. And even I urinated after our Incomplete Sex. 4. Are there any chances of getting pregnancy now? please reply.
Had unprotected sex with my bf on 4th jan at 7 am took unwanted 72 at 8 pm .My period was due on 10 jan it did not come nor bleeding happened. Did pregnancy test on 13th jan its negative me worried what to do.
Nephropathy is also known as renal disease. It is any type of damage or disease relating to the kidneys. Though not everyone with diabetes has nephropathy, however, diabetic nephropathy can cause kidney failure.
How does diabetes affect the kidney?
Kidneys are responsible for taking waste out from your blood. They have a lot of tiny blood vessels to do this. High blood sugar may kill such blood vessels. Once these blood vessels are destroyed, the kidneys may not function as well or it may even lead to kidney failure.
What increases your risk of getting diabetic nephropathy?
There are several factors which increase your risk of getting diabetic nephropathy including: \
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Being Native American, African American or of Hispanic origin, for whom risk factors have proved to be magnified
- If you have family history of diabetic nephropathy
Symptoms and diagnosis:
There are very few noticeable symptoms, which appear when you have diabetic nephropathy, except swelling in your arms and legs. The diagnosis is done by checking for a type of protein in your urine known as albumin, which is not supposed to be there. Getting the diagnosis done early is crucial.
You can prevent kidney damage by doing the following:
- Keeping your blood sugar levels under control - keep HbA1C < 6-7%
- Keeping your blood pressure under control in the range of 130/80
- Eating healthy food
- Exercising regularly
- Not eating too much protein
- Not eating too much salt
- Reducing smoke or excessive tobacco usage
Medicines for treatment:
If you do get diabetic nephropathy, here are some medicines, which can help cure it
- ACE inhibitors which are also called angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors
- Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers (ARBs)
- Blood pressure may rise
- Triglyceride levels and cholesterol levels may rise.