Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Padmashree Basarkar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Padmashree BasarkarYour feedback matters!
I am in pregnancy with two months. But I have stomach pain please suggest how to control.please help.
Hello dear, I am 27 year old, I have married last year, I have no any child till. My period date is 7th of month but this month periods has not come till date 27-11-15, I have checked pregnancy two times today also, pregnancy test show negative result, some one say this is happened because of harmonic disbalance, please suggest me medicine for getting period Or please tell me because of this I will face any problem in pregnancy in future.
Hi doc I'm had genital tb and pcod I am continuing tables since 11 months can I able to get pregnant or not plase advice me.
I am 26 year old, m female, I am having irregular periods, and less bleeding, what can I do to get it regular.
An estimated 30% of men suffer from premature ejaculation (PE) at some point in their life, which can cause significant distress.
Ejaculation can be considered premature when it occurs 30 seconds to 4 minutes into sex, depending on different cultures, countries and experts. However, it seems that most tend to agree that any sexual intercourse lasting less than 2 minutes can be considered premature ejaculation.
Behavioural techniques can help you delay orgasm. These include the start-and-stop method and the squeeze technique.
What Is Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is ejaculation that happens too soon for a man and his partner to enjoy sex. There are two types of premature ejaculation: lifelong (or primary) and acquired (or secondary).
Lifelong PE starts early on, usually when you are a teenager experiencing first sexual contact. It is harder to treat and often has deeper psychological causes. Bad habits may also contribute (such as masturbating to ejaculate as fast as possible in order to avoid getting caught).
Acquired PE happens later in life and is usually triggered by either psychological (stress or relationship issues) or physical causes
How Can I Delay Ejaculation?
There are a wide range of "home-made" remedies for premature ejaculation like frequent sex, masturbating a couple of hours before sex, or having sex with the woman on top.
Thicker condoms: a thicker wall can decrease the sensitivity of the penis
Behavioural strategies: "start-stop" and "squeeze techniques" often prove effective, but do not provide a long-term solution.
It can take a few months for you to overcome PE with these techniques and many men have to keep using them on a permanent basis.
On average, 50% to 95% of men using sexual techniques manage to overcome PE eventually. There is a risk of relapse if there are significant changes in your sexual life (e.g. new partner, stressful event), especially if you feel anxious. In general, the sooner in life you learn to master these techniques the better.
Men who are over-sensitive, rather than being excessively anxious, might not benefit from these behavioural methods because they suffer from a different cause of premature ejaculation.
For these patients, medications that reduce your sensitivity (for example, EMLA a cream, or Priligy an oral tablet) are recommended. are a better solution and eventually improve control over ejaculation. Whilst they can be taken as long-term solutions for premature ejaculation, they don't fix the underlying causes of PE.
What Is The "Start-Stop" Technique?
This is by far the most simple technique and can be done alone or with a partner.
The technique involves stimulating the penis and stopping just before you feel you are about to ejaculate. Stop the stimulation for 30-60 seconds and start again once you feel that you have regained control. Repeat this process 4-5 times, stopping and “resting” every time you feel that you are about to have an orgasm. Finally, let the ejaculation occur, so that you can identify the “point of no-return”.
Many couples and partners complain, however, about the inconvenience of this “game” and find it frustrating. Try to incorporate it smoothly into sex and take advantage of the pauses to focus on sources of pleasure other than the penis.
What Is The "Squeeze" Technique?
The "squeeze" technique works by squeezing the penis in the area between the shaft and the glans (for about 30 seconds), just before you are about to ejaculate. This stops the ejaculation, but may affect your erection, at least until you are stimulated again. You should then repeat this process 4-5 times until you decide not to delay orgasm anymore.
To be effective, this method has to be used for several months and it requires great perseverance from the man and his partner.
The idea behind the "squeeze" technique is that, after a while, you are able to recognize the “point of no return” and may be able to delay future ejaculations. This technique may be frustrating though as it can disrupt sexual activity.
What Are The Other Options?
The "start-stop" and "squeeze" technique prove more effective when combined with these techniques:
- Think about something else: something distracting, boring or annoying
- Take a deep breath before ejaculation: this can delay orgasm by slowing
- Masturbate first : Masturbate to orgasm an hour or two before intercourse; this can help delay ejaculation during sex.
- Hold off on penetration : Avoid penetration for the first 15 minutes of lovemaking. Focus on other sexual play to take the pressure off
- Do Kegels : Kegel exercises strengthen the pubococcygeus (PC) muscle, which contracts during orgasm; a well-toned muscle means better control. (To locate the muscle: When you urinate, tense up and interrupt the flow; what you’re clenching is the PC muscle.) Do several sets of Kegels every day.
Talk to your doctor: PE is a very treatable condition, Since premature ejaculation can have psychological origins, talking to a sexual therapist can be an excellent approach. Remember guys, there is nothing wrong with talking about our sexual health - in fact, we should do more of it! Feel free to Contact me.
1. Diabetes:- bitter gourd has multiple health #benefits. It is mostly consumed for triggering the blood sugar level. Diabetes is a common ailment that affects many people today. Regular intake of bitter gourd juice helps prevent the rise of blood #sugar levels. It also helps cure insulin resistance without taking any external medication.
2. Antioxidant: - karela juice is an excellent natural antioxidant. An antioxidant is essential for removing toxins from the body. At the same time, it helps to rejuvenate the body cells and prevents free radicals. The juice of #karela is the finest tonic for those who are addicted to smoking. Taking karela juice helps to cleanse the nicotine layer from the system.
3. Asthma:- asthma patients can highly benefit by having karela juice. It helps cure a chronic cough and breathing problems by removing the sputum that accumulates in the lungs and the respiratory tract.
4. Skin:- karela juice is excellent for the skin. It helps to remove the fine lines from the upper surface of the skin. Having this juice will also prevent premature ageing. It helps cure and purify blood from within the system.
5. Digestion:- karela juice enhances digestion. It increases the production of enzymes that aid the digestion process.
6. Weight loss:- bitter gourd is excellent for weight loss. Karela benefits to weight loss are attributed to its high fibre and low carbohydrates and calories content. It makes an ideal diet for those who are on a weight loss program.