Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin GhosleYour feedback matters!
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
Hello sir I am from haryana(india) I am suffering from kidney stones. They form again and again. Now I have 8 stones please help me.
When my bladder is full I do not feel near bladder area rather my right side back gives pain and burning sensation and after I void it becomes normal. Please suggest.
Yesterday the colour of urine was brown I got chkup RBC 5-7 as Dr. said that lil bit infection but Dr. said also it is because of weather. I hve gone through my ultra sound it was ok. SO I should take some medicine or not or it will be cleared itself by urine.
Sir I am getting uti frequently, mild coming from urine in cue 10-15 cells, ethical cells 5-6, but culture report normal, scanning normal, cystoscopy normal, hiv negative, hsv negative but cloudy urine coming some times ,some times not coming, face swelling, eye infection got.
Hi all, I am male 27 years old 176 CM tall & weigh 78 kg. My all blood and urine report is normal. And creatinine stays between 1.2 to 1.3. Doc said its normal. Need not to worry. But also I am worried if its a bad sign. Please advise.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer in occasional cases can cause pain, otherwise usually it is painless with blood in the urine.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Candidiasis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.
My brother is 23 years old. After so much check-ups, physicist said that there is little amount of pebbles-sized stone in his kidney. So tell me is it will become harmful in future? If yes, then what to eat and drink to fully clear his kidney internally and what to avoid in eating and drinking.
I am 27 year old, I have stone in each kidney, size of the stone is 5 mm and 6 mm on right and left kidneys respectively, what should I do?
8 months before I went through kidney surgery for removal of stone. Size was 9mm. But still I am suffering from mild post operation pain. Is it serious or it happens after operation. What is the cure of this. Kindly guide me.
I am having a stone in kidney in upper part size of stone is 1.6cm. An med that can remove the stone.
Urinary tract infection is very common. Mostly women are effected by this. This is caused by bacterial infection, stone in urinary tract, lack of water, poor hygiene, bad eating habits. According to ayurveda, due to all these reasons vat pitta and kuff become imbalanced and caused problem. But increase pitta in our body is the main cause in our country. When we drink less water, pitta accumulate in our body and cause so many problems and uti is the commonest.
How ayurveda works?
Ayurveda have so many herbs which can excreat pitta from our body threw urine and can neutralise remaining pitta and leave no chance to reoccurrence the infection. Ayurveda is the safest and most effective pathy. No side effects, no reoccurrence, best results.