Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitilesh MishraYour feedback matters!
After a long summer, the first monsoon showers are something everyone looks forward to. After the third shower, this love often abates and the humid, damp weather causes a host of skin infections. Thus, it becomes essential to take extra care of the skin during the rainy season.
Here are a few tips to help your skin maintain its glow:
- Drink plenty of water: Though the weather is humid, the rainy season can make the skin dehydrated. Thus, it is important to drink plenty of water. This keeps the skin hydrated and avoids the accumulation of toxins in the body. 8 -10 glasses of water a day is the minimum intake required during the rainy season. Lotion based serums and water based moisturizers can also help keep the skin hydrated.
- Let your skin breathe: During the rainy season, avoid heavy makeup and foundation. Use water based moisturizers instead of oil based moisturizers. Leaving makeup on for too long during this season can enlarge your pores, block them and lead to acne breakouts. If you must use makeup, ensure that it is properly removed at the end of the day.
- Watch your diet: The condition of your skin mirrors the quality of your diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to keep your skin glowing. Avoid spicy food that can cause erratic blood circulation and lead to allergies and skin irritations.
- Wash your face frequently: As soon as you get home from a day in the rain, wash your face with lukewarm water. Use a soap free cleanser and a scrub to keep your skin clean. After cleaning your face, use an alcohol free toner to close your pores and balance the pH levels of your skin.
- Avoid bleaching: Bleaching and facials could do more harm than good in the rainy season. This can make your skin rough.
- Use sunscreen: Sunscreen protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. While UVB rays may be blocked by the overcast sky, UVA rays pass through windows and clouds as well. UV radiation not only accelerates signs of skin aging but can also lead to skin cancer. Thus, do not forget to wear sunscreen whether the sky is clear or not.
- Keep skin dry: As far as possible, keep your skin dry to fight fungal infections. Any place where the skin folds rub against each other is susceptible to such infections. During the rainy season, the feet are most prone of fungal infections. If you've walked through puddles of rainwater, wash your feet as soon as you get home and dry them properly. Also, avoid synthetic clothes that trap moisture and switch to cotton.
With these tips, your skin will be healthy and remain glowing throughout the season. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
My son is aged 26 years .He is having hairfall. PLease suggest some natural remedies other than hair transplant.
I have pimples in my face. But what is the reason I do not know. At before it was very very big. But now a days. It is. Little . What to do. To remove al these .
I am suffering from skin scar in axis, no pain, no any itching only scar is there. So tel me treatment mam plz.
I have a lot of dandruff and hair fall. So I started using sunny arnica shampoo but it is not useful and still facing the same problem since I have been using it for 2 months or so. Please advice me some shampoo such that it should not have any side effect and help me in this or any other suggestion if any.
I am losing my hair quickly I have tried all type of shampoo but I can't get any benefit so please advice me?
I am a Young male 17 years old and I have pimples on my face and I tried many different medicines and face washes but there is no effect. Please prescribe a better treatment.
Hi sir my name is mood Zohaib I have some problems in my underarms I am having pimples problem I don't know what's the reason so already consult with so many doctors but that problem is not resolve so please reply me as soon as possible thanking you..
Hello sir, I donated blood twice three years ago, after donating blood I started loosing my hairs. I observed it when I donated the second time because a severe hairfall started after second blood donation. Now its been three years and hair fall its still not gone. I just wanted to know is my belief of losing hairs because of blood donation is true or not. And what are the possible solution for it. Thanks
I am 32 years working women. Since past 3 months I'm was having boils in the back of my head. There was blood continuously oozing out bt with treatment it gradually stop bleeding after tht I didn't played attention to it until recently it strt bleeding again. Now my doctor is saying I'm having tumor. I dnt want to get operated, isn't there any other way to cure it by medication?
I have acne and dark spots problem on my face and body. How to remove red scars and spots from face and body. My skin is oily.
Lybrate | Dr. Sheetal Kulkarni Kothekar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY