Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nirav MehtaYour feedback matters!
I studied competition exam in 2014. That time I am nervous and stress too. I think very much about my success and failure. One day I have pain in brain. I take declorine tablet. But after some time I consult a doctor and he tell I have migraine. I taking medicine long time but I have no relief.in fact I doing every thing but I can not consontrait on my study. I can not explain what is this but my study is stopped. And than I join a job. Now since 2 year I doing job. I have no problem. But whenever I watch TV or reading books I can't focus fully and I can't study like my school days. I want to ask you why my study is affected. I think I never doing study now.
I have pains from the migraines recently started over when I smoked hookah last time. Though I didn't do it again, the headache persists from almost a week. Right now my symptoms are, headaches, dry cough, sometimes wet (rarely), feeling weak, sleeping too much, body aches, diarrhea and rarely fewer. I am a smoker and have been smoking since 5--6 years. I smoke around a pack (10) per day. Right now from past couple of days I didn't smoke much due to this weakness and hence no urge to smoke even. I want to get some change and even quit smoking if that's the reason troubling me. But scared if it could lead to something even more bad if I stop it suddenly. Please help me with this :(
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.