Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nirav MehtaYour feedback matters!
I'm 23years old. I have migraine problem from last four years, I am suffering with one side headache problem and every two months I got fever also, Short memory loss. This is my health problems kindly send treatment for this and suggest me as soon as possible. Thank you.
Good morning sir my mother had paralytic attack 17 days back she has undergone treatment near hospital. Now she is at home, her abdominal girth is not seen to be normal, but she don' t have any complain like pain. Other thing since 2 days she is getting fever also what is your suggestion is it dangerous?
I am a 20 year old male and my hands shivers when they have no support like when iam given you any object by my hand moving forward it shivers. What should I do.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
My father's age is 59 years and hia weight is 120 kg and height is 5'10" (He is little bit overweight!) He has a small problem of hand shivering . His hands are shivering since last 6-8 months while writing. Kindly advice.
What should I do to have a good and pleasant sex. Next I'm age of 45 and my wife is of 43 I enjoy sex much but she being tired of whole day work doesn't agree to do sex . What can be the best suggestion as well as please guide me how to make my wife agree for sex. One more thing is doing sex gives relieve from certain disease like migraine headache or constipation . Kindly advice.
Left side of my father does not working properly due to got a paralysis attack 4 year ago. Will my father came out from this illness ?
I have been regularly suffering from nervousness and always been the legs shaking along with unconscious feelings would you suggest me some precautions.
My friend is suffering from migraine what should we do as she takes medicine vasograin in case of pain as suggested by physician but their is no sign of improvement.
For migraine which sos is btr with less side effects and more effectiveness out of the two-suminat and headset?
I am about 56 y M. Suffering from Migraine Head ache? Can I really get any Ayurvedic/ homeopathic medicines which can cure this life long problem. I am very disciplined as far as my food, water consumption and life style is considered. I have no other health issues. The head ache comes very regularly once say 20-25 days and almost lasts for 2 days. I take one/two Crocin once a day for two days and I am done. But I do not want to continue this way. Being a very senior executive I can not be irritative on account of My Head ache and hence resort to Crocin.
Sleep problems, which can be defined as a sleeping pattern where the parents are unsatisfied, are one of the leading concerns of parents. Children should get a minimum nine hours of sleep so that their health and brain development can occur. Sleep problems can affect not only their health, but also their social and school life. Any interruption or abnormality in a child's sleeping patterns should be examined by a doctor and parents should make necessary efforts for knowing the actual causes of sleep interruption of their kids.
What are the causes of sleep disorders in children?
- Injuries and accidents
- Behavioural troubles
- Slow-reaction times
- Performance problems
- Mood problems
- Learning, concentration and memory troubles
Common signs of sleep troubles in kids:
- Difficulty in falling asleep
- Occurrence of unusual events at the time of sleeping like nightmares or sleep-walking
- Snoring and breathing pauses
- Difficulty in staying awake in daylight
- Daytime performances can be adversely affected
Best methods for dealing with sleep disorders in children:
- Regular bed-timing should be sincerely maintained at night.
- Relaxing routine for bedtime needs to be followed,including story-book reading, getting warm bath and others.
- Noise in the house, especially at night, should be minimized so that unwanted disturbances can be eliminated.
- If the room temperature is pretty comfortable, then your kids can sleep peacefully.
- Giving caffeine in excess quantity, especially before sleeping, should be reduced otherwise the kids will not sleep well.
- Meals should not be provided just before bedtime; rather they should be taken a few hours before sleeping.
- If your kids are so very addicted to different electronic gadgets or devices like telephones, televisions, computers and others, then they might face sleeping troubles. Thus, it is your duty to keep your kids away from this kind of addiction.
- If your kids are too very tired, then do not keep them awake forcibly; rather you should make them sleep immediately so that they can get a relaxed sleep at night.
If you think that sleep disorder has become a serious issue with your kids as well, then nothing can be a better option than consulting any health physician. They can best analyse the underlying cause of this issue with your kids.