Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neeta Saboo
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeta SabooYour feedback matters!
Can I give junior horlics to my baby, who is one year old? What kinds of food he should have in this age?
My baby boy is of 1 month. He sleeps all the day. Even for feeding we have to rush too much it is very difficult to handle. Is it normal or not. What to do.
Learning disability is a term used to cover a wide range of learning problems. A learning disability is not a problem with intelligence or motivation, the brain is simply wired differently. This difference affects how you receive and process information. Children and adults with learning disabilities see, hear, and understand things differently. This can cause problems with learning new information and skills and putting them to use. The most common types of learning disabilities involve problems with reading (Dyslexia), writing (Dysgraphia) and math (Dyscalculia).
Once identified, it can be difficult to find the right way to help the child understand new concepts. Here are some tips for both parents and teachers:
1. Play word games: Playing word association games will help the child learn new words as well as help them remember old ones. Repeated exposure to the words will further help the child learn.
2. Don’t rush: It is important to be patient with the child. Once you have a better understanding of the learning disability, it is important to not rush them when learning new concepts. Let them work at their own pace. It is also important to remember to give the encouragement they need while learning.
3. Be creative: Use different methods of teaching. You can use art or writing to help them better understand concepts and ideas. If you allow them to use the tools they feel comfortable with, it will help you teach the child better and also encourage them to continue their learning.
4. Use clay: Clay is a very versatile tool which help you teach different concepts. You can mould it into different letters to teach the alphabet or different words to teach various concepts. This can also help improve the child’s fine motor skills and ability to grasp several concepts.
1) Is is alright n Safe to use diapers (pampers n mammies) for children especially boys. Is there any side effect. 2) Is pretty water purifier upto standard as per water purification is concerned. If yes which one you recommend. One that runs on electricity or the one where manually water is made to enter. 3) My Baby is now 09 months old. So which foods or fruits I should provide to him.
My daughter is 4 1/2 years old and she is very stubborn. She got recently stomach ache and feeling pain near urethra while urinating. Has rashes like round patches and itching on some of her body.
My child is 7 and 1/2 yrs and has been detected with celica desires how much r the chances of getting it cute and wht future to take care of? is it the wheat has to be completed stopped? or if consumed by mistakenly as she's a child how far it wil harm her?
The medical name for not being able to control urination is enuresis. Nocturnal enuresis is involuntary urination that happens at night while sleeping that is not under the child's control, after the age when a person should be able to control his or her bladder.
In a lot of cases, stress can be associated with enuresis. It's not uncommon to feel stressed out during the teenage years and events such as divorce, the death of a friend or family member, a move to a new town and adapting to a new school and social environment, or family tension can be overwhelming for a child. This is seen twice as commonly amongst boys than in girls of the same age.
If your child is having trouble controlling urine at night, consult a psychiatrist to rule out the possibility of a medical problem and manage the problem effectively as it can be extremely embarrassing for a growing child.