Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
I am 40 years old male. Taking oxetol xr 450 from last two years. Realising few times memory loss. Is this tablet perform big role in memory loss. What are other side effects. Should I skip 1 tablet out of two tablets.
I had gone to my friend's house last week at night. Since there was no light, I stepped on his puppy. He cried a bit and hit me with his hand on my lower. I felt his soft claw. After I came back, he flee away so I didn't see him. After 2 days, I became anxious, what if the dog was a stray day that entered in the house not his puppy (highly unlikely since the door was closed and my friend said it must his puppy as he usually sleeps anywhere) and he might have scratched me (but I didn't feel any pinch). I checked for wound and my lower (neither the lower was torn nor there was any wound there after two days). But I an anxious. I am feeling these type of anxieties from one year continuously. I am very disturbed from these anxieties. I can't talk to my parents as I have already talked to them for more sillier cases than above. What should I do? Should I worry? Am I suffering from generalized anxiety disorder?
Sir, I am a smoker. Now I want to quit smoking, Can you suggest me something to quit smoking and also something to heal my infected lungs.
I lost somebody last year. Since then I feel very depressed. Please give me some suggestion ; how to get over with it. Please.
Feel depressed feel like committing side not interested to live becoz of love failure. Can't concentrate in anything life getting frustrated. Hate advicising from others.
I am a student and my exam declared on 7 aug 2016. In exam time so many negative thoughts emerging in my mind. In this condition I so frustrated So plsss solve my problem.
Hi, My son is 17 years old and has been smoking ng for past more than two years. Can he quit smoking?
I have lots of ego's problem ; sometimes I cant control it; become abnormal & I get lots of irritatin and tension. Doctor please help me to solve this ; some times I cant control myself I am really dieying because of this.
Hello sir, I am male 23 years old, I just shifted in mumbai with my family. From last 23 years I was living in delhi. Now I am feelings alone with my family my siblings everyone with me. Please give me some suggestions how can I managed with this problem. I am waiting.
How can i make sombody stop smoking and drinking how can i get him out of this habit plz help there should be some medications by which i get rid of this harmful habits
I have regular nose bleeding during summer and when do thinking with stress. Any good medicine to stop nose bleeding?
Dear Dr. now a days I feel so depress due to shift work and It leads to Hari fall also. What should i do?
In the modern day lifestyle, it is extremely difficult to be stress free. Even a tiny situation like losing your pen to a something like meeting a deadline at work can cause stress. Stress acts like a catalyst to different diseases like high cholesterol, hypertension, cardiac diseases, etc. You cannot avoid stress, but what you can do is help yourself fight it; and you can actually fight stress with the help of food as well. Here are a few food items which will help you with your fight against stress:
- Chocolate: Chocolate is one of the best stress busters. It contains magnesium, phenyl ethyl amine and carbohydrates, all of which help lift your spirits. Chocolate helps in the reduction of stress hormones, helping you to relax.
- Coffee: Coffee helps your brain signal the production of BDNF (a brain derived protein), which helps to keep your brain cells healthy. A low level of BDNF can cause a lot of stress and depression. Coffee triggers many neurotransmitters, which control your mood changes; so may be a cup or two of coffee will help your to be chirpier.
- Green leafy vegetables: All green leafy vegetables like spinach contain a high quantity of magnesium. Magnesium prevents headaches and fatigue, which in turn reduces stress.
- Black Tea: Black tea can relieve you of stress, quicker than any other food item. Black tea reduces the amount of cortisol, a hormone which causes stress, and gives you a feeling of calmness.
- Milk: Milk contains calcium, which is known to ease anxiety and control sudden mood swings related to PMS or post menstrual stress.
- Bananas: Bananas have a huge content of dopamine, which is a natural chemical that works towards boosting your mood. This is the same chemical released in your body after a session of working out. Bananas also have a lot of potassium and B group vitamins which work towards soothing your nervous system and a lot of magnesium which brings in positivity to your mood.
- Almonds: Almonds are rich in vitamin E and group B vitamins, which will help you to be more resilient when you are depressed or anxious.
So if you are stressed out, pop in a few almonds or have a cup of tea, and release your stress.