Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Namita GharatYour feedback matters!
Good morning sir I am 22 years old Whole day I sit behind my mother because she is bed ridden Some work I do But I am getting pain After eating lunch and dinner While drinking water What's the problem can I know.
I am 28 years old female. I gave birth my daughter on 4 oct 2016 by section. Now my daughter is of 7 month. I got pregnant again. My last period date is 18 of April. Now I am very confused that I should carry baby or getting abortion. If I carry my baby. Is it safe or not. And if it is not safe then what is the procedure of abortion. Please help me.
What to expect when marrying a 25 yrs old diabetic girl diagnosed with type 2? and the complications related to pregnancy?
Follow these 6 changes to your lifestyle to feel better and live healthier-
1) King’s Breakfast: Most people don't feel like eating much at breakfast, esp. the late nighters. However, ignoring or skipping breakfast sets a bad rhythm for the rest of your day and weakens your immune system. Having breakfast is a must and the ideal breakfast is one which is low in carbs and has a good portion of protein. For people short on time, a seasonal fruit with raw nuts and a little yogurt can be a good option.
2) Water Intake: Drinking inadequate water causes dehydration inside and can lead to a number of issues. Most common issues are headaches, dry skin, impaired sleep, joint problems, poor concentration as well as digestive disorders. Best way to address this problem is to keep water handy wherever you are. Try to drink about two litres of water each day. More, if its hot or after workouts.
3) Sleep Well: Sleep time is rejuvenation for your body. If you don't get enough sleep, you will deprive your body the time to recover and tackle whatever the next day has to offer. Try to be in bed earlier and get atleast 7 hours of sleep.
4) Physical Training: A good mix of aerobic as well as resistance training is quite important for your health. You feel more energetic and productive when you physically work out. Folks who exercise regularly are generally happier than those who are inactive.
5) Stress Releasing: Stress is a major factor in inducing various forms of illnesses. Stress must not accumulate. Try to give yourself some time every week to do things that you enjoy – it can be reading or meditating or enjoying the outdoors.
6) No Self Medication: Often one wrong medicine causes much more harm than any medicine at the right time, does good. Try to avoid popping pills without doctor’s recommendation. Many side effects or reactions to an existing medication or condition can lead to uncalled for problems and complications later. Don’t rely on sources like chemist or a relative to guide you, they might not look at the right details due to lack of knowledge. Say no to self medication.
Have any further questions? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.
I am 34. First pregnancy. 6.5 week pregnant as per ultrasound. 7.5 week as per lmp. CRL is 5.7 mm. Feral pole and yolk sac seen. But there is no cardiac activity. Radiologist says pregnancy not viable.
I got married in June 2014. Due to some family problem and my site work we unable to do intercourse continuously. From last two to three month we are doing intercourse properly my semen report is normal and wife's mc also regular from 6 month. From last two month my all sperms going to vagina this had never happen in past. But still from two to three month we did not get news of pregnancy. What is reason behind that we require any treatment.
Hi After taking unwanted 72 pill and did not have period within one week than m I pregnant? please Dr. tell me I am scared?
If husband having high BP and Sugar, so that lady hav problem to conceive or baby also impact with those issues. And this is also harmful to the lady to be pregnant in age of 38.-------------i put this question but getting 2-3 answers as 1 Dr. Is saying yes but another is saying no. To whom I go with. please suggest.
I am 15 years old female. I didnt had the hard sex at all. Dick just got inside my vagina. Few hours before having sex, I had a severe stomache on the left side of my stomach like someone is penetrating something from inside. Few minutes after sex, I was not able to breathe properly. Next day, again pain started in left and right side of my belly. My breatge rate changes as I do some walking or physical work. I have not got my periods yet though date was of 20. What should I do. I am scared. Are these signs of pregnancy? if not what all these means!
I have yogurt type vaginal discharge. I had deleivrd a baby girl three months ago. What can I do for getting relief from dis. And my vaginal area is also loosened alot. Give me some solution.
I want to know what can be the best protein source for vegetarians. I am suffering from pcod and thyroid. Thank you.
After 3 months of delivery me and my wife had sex. Can she become pregnant again. Or is there any problem for the baby now we having.?
11 Symptoms of Kidney Diseases
Kidney problems, although take a longer time to develop, they end up being silent killers. There are no obvious signs for months and the symptoms crop up when it's rather late.
Many younger people these days are getting diagnosed with kidney problems. This is primarily due to drinking alcohol, smoking, bad eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle. About 60% people who have diabetes or hypertension develop kidney problems eventually.
Therefore, it is advised to be aware of what harms your kidneys and take adequate care to keep them healthy.
Watch out for any of these symptoms early on.
1. Urine Color - This is probably the first symptom and unfortunately affects many people around us. With the way our lifestyles are, this is becoming an increasing concern. Urine becomes dark and there is a need to urinate yet, one is unable to do so.
2. Urine Infection - Second would be when you feel pain or difficulty while urinating. The infections in the urinary tract induce their symptoms of pain or burning during urination. If this infection spreads to the kidneys, one can feel pain in the back.
3. Blood In Urine - If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
4. Water Retention - The function of the kidney is to take out the extra liquid and the waste from our body. When this process is not smooth, water will stay back and cause your face, limbs and/or ankle joints to swell.
5. Weakness - Severe exhaustion would mean minimized oxygen being delivered to the cells, causing weakness in general. This is also one of the symptoms that your kidney needs medical attention.
6. Temperature Variance - If your kidney is unwell, one of the symptoms is that you will feel the chill even when the temperature is actually warm.
7. Skin Breakout - Since an unfit kidney means waste in the body is piling up, it causes the skin to break out and cause severe irritation and rashes.
8. Rise of Blood Urea Level - When the kidney is unwell, it increases the level of urea in the blood. This causes breakdown of the urea into ammonia in the spit, causes it to smell foul, like urine/metal.
9. Nausea - Waste accumulating in the blood adds up to causing nausea and vomiting.
10. Breathlessness - One can also feel the lack of breath if the condition of the kidney worsens.
11. Discomfort or Pain - Some people have been known to have bodily pains, an instant discomfort that spreads from the lower back to the groin. This usually means that there is a stone in the kidney.
Related Tip: 4 Types of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms