Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Sunila DingankarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I'm a 30 year old guy with with the problem of remembering names and situations. Kindly help to solve this issue.
Hello Doctor, I am 28 yr, F. How to get rid of anxiety and nervousness and be at peace naturally? Please guide me,
I can empty my stomach in morning easily. But I feel likely to excrete when I am in stress like deciding to go outside for travel or entering college etc. I feel stomach upset. Why? Is there any natural remedy for this? What is this?
I worry a lot or you can say I usually have fear of irrational things like fear of happening bad incidents, fear of thinking bad thoughts. I had gone through so many ups and downs in last three years of my life and underwent huge stress. Now everything is ok but I use to fear if something bad happens and how shall I deal with it. I also use to suffer from digestive problems. Is there any correlation between thinking and stomach disorder? Last week in night I got up suddenly and felt difficulty in breathing, dropping heart beats and felt fear of death. This lasted up to 10 to 15 minutes and then I became normal. It happened first two years ago. I want to ask, Are all these kind of anxiety due to over thinking, or due to chronic stomach disorder or due to both? Pls give your valuable advice.
My mom passed away on 18th June after that my father and me both are in great depression. My dad is restricted to his bedroom and started consuming lot of alcohol. And about me I am unable to cry. I am feeling my mom with me. I am Afraid to go to anywhere even in toilet. I use to see some shadow images. I was with my mom for last two years for her care. When I close my eyes I use to see her indulging in day today activities. I always see her very young. Please Help.
I'm on finasteride 1 mg and minoxidil 5% everyday from past 1.8 yrs. Recently I'm suffering from some anxiety problem, loss of memory etc. My question , is it coz of finasteride? I read some forum saying that it affects to our brain n result anxiety n memory loss. Thanks in advance.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed. And prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
How can I improve my memory? Please help me and diets, workout according to my age and future prospects to improve to have livings.
Therapy is an ideal way of freeing your mind over a talk session with a therapist. Here are 10 reasons you should try therapy for a better health of mind.
- Therapy is for everybody: Therapy is not for crazy people with mental illness. It is good for anybody and everybody who wants to gain peace of mind.
- It is easier to talk to a stranger about some matters, than a friend: Only a stranger has the ability to recognize an irregularity in you, which your friends cannot. Therapists can dig into matters deeply and arrive at different conclusions.
- You get to learn more about yourself: During therapy, you talk about stuff and come to different realizations about things, which you never thought or cared about before, which allows you to discover a new side of yourself.
- You can get out of your comfort zone: Before going for therapy, you may feel awkward or strange to sit with a stranger and discuss personal matters. However, therapists are professionals and once you open up to them, you will be able to discuss everything with them comfortably.
- You feel supported: There are many issues in life, which seriously affect you, but no one pays heed to them. Your therapist listens and discusses everything you have in mind. Finally, you are heard.
- You develop better self-awareness: Therapy gives you a chance to stop for a moment and contemplate about certain areas of life, which you usually never cared about. What you never thought about might finally affect you, and you will try to improve on it.
- You feel better: You may have serious issues and might be feeling troubled. The therapist gives you suggestions and when you leave the clinic, you are bound to feel much lighter and calmer.
- You can focus on yourself: In the daily hustle bustle of life, you may be so occupied that you never get a chance to think about or focus on yourself. Weekly therapy gives you an hour, which is dedicated only to you to explore your feelings, thoughts and concerns about life.
- You may be pushing down yourself: Ignorance of serious issues causes a negative effect on your life and health, as well in the lives of your dear ones. Therapy allows you to bring all these ignored issues to light and after recognizing them properly, you can improve upon them.
- Smart, successful people believe in therapy: Therapy is for strong people who have the courage to approach a stranger with their personal issues. Majority of smart and successful people recognize the benefit of therapy and undergo the same for their own benefit.
Therapy is very effective and allows you to express yourself honestly and benefits you in many ways.