Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Girija SatheYour feedback matters!
My age is 25 and weight is 50 kg. My problem is my fat legs. My upper body is slim but my legs are comparatively very fat. I don't exactly remember when my legs got fat but I noticed it some 5 years ago. It is very much visible in photographs also. I tried different exercises for hours but nothing worked. I have no other problems with my legs, the only problem is that they are very fat. I don't have thyroid. Please tell me WHY my legs got fat and how can I make my legs slim and look normal.
How to Reduce fat? And please tell how to reduce breast size? Now a days i'm having so much hairfall. So please tell how to reduce hairfall and tell me the hair growth tips naturally. I generally don't prefer medicines much. So tell me in the natural way from app these. Please i'll be waiting.
My friend boobs size is 34 and her boobs is so loose in body so give me any name of cream for tight her boobs and healthy boobs.
Hi. I'm the guy who increased my weight from 45 to 60 after going to hostel. So I want to reduce my weight till 10 kgs. Its becoming too much problem for me as I am unable to wear all kinds of dresses. So pls help me in reducing my weight.
By taking honey with hot water in morning has reduced my weight 6 kg but still belly not reduced much. Any thing which can reduce belly hurriedly Ian 53. 5-10 weight now 76 from 82.
My mother is on dialysis it was 5.1 carystine and after dialysis it is 7.2 how it is. Any other offsion is there then please tell. And I want some thing for my tummy is too big.
My daughter is of 18 years and she is normal in all aspects. But she loses her consciousness for just a short period of time when she stretches out and falls down but gets up instantly! I'm afraid of it but she calls it normal! should we consult a Doctor? What is this?
Hi, I am suffering from PCOD from last few ears now, and i have taken alopathic, homeo everything but cant able to cure myself as i am not eating much still put on weight an all, pls suggest should i go for gyne or endocrinologist Thanks
Hi, From past 4 days I am feeling lazy and sleepy throughout the day. Please guide me what should I do.
Hi sir I am 23 years old but I am not gain weight properly, my weight now 49 kgs? But my height 5.8 so, what should I do? To gain more weight.
I'm having lower back pain since last 2 months. My body type is slim and I have some fat on the tummy. The lower back pain subsides to 90% after bowel movements. I don't have constipation at all and drink avg 10 to 12 glass of luke warm water everyday. I have to go 4 to 5 times daily for bowel movements. My blood reports are all normal and uric acid is 6.5. So my doctor has advised me zyloric 100 mg 2 times daily. I have been taking it for last 10 days but no improvement. It is not due to less physical exercise or any heavy exercise. It's not muscular. I'm teetotaller and vegetarian. Please advise.
I am lean and small. I try to develop my body. But i am not getting develop. Now I am 19. And I also have a stomach upset. What can I do?
Sir, Im 16 year old boy. Im having the problem of sex my sex is so high if I see a kiss scene in the movie my sex drivers s become so much high that I used to do the sperm process, in other im addict of sex. Please suggest me some of the medicines to control on it because this my body is become weak im feeling sleepy always.
I need to maintain body fit. My weight is 53 now. But stil I luk fat. I dnt hav upper body. But my thighs & leg luk so fat. Regularly im gng for walking, exercises. Keeping my diet gud. Stil im nt able to maintain fitness.
Belly fat may not be a severe medical problem in most individuals. However, it looks aesthetically displeasing and can affect long term health if not controlled at the right time. However, one must keep in mind that dieting and exercising go hand in hand. One cannot rely only on one of them to reduce belly fat.
Mentioned below are a few ways to remove belly fat:
- Avoid sugar: Sugar and other sweetened products must be avoided. Excessive intake of sugar floods the liver with fructose which is then turned to fat. This leads to insulin resistance and metabolic problems. Eliminate sugary drinks and try unsweetened beverages like tea or coffee. However, caffeine, too, must be taken in moderate amounts.
- Eat protein: Protein is considered to be the most important macronutrient when it comes to losing weight. Most of the calories in protein are digested. It is the single most effective change in terms of calorie intake since it reduces your craving by 60% and boosts your metabolism.
- Limit your intake of carbohydrates: Cutting carbohydrates from your diet reduces your appetite and therefore belly fat. Consuming only 50 grams of carbohydrates per day assists in losing weight fast.
- Other dietary changes: Eat foods that are rich in fiber and do not skip meals. If you starve yourself for long periods of time, the body conserves fat by breaking down muscle tissue. This is called catabolic state. Eating in small amounts every two hours is also helpful for those looking to trim their belly fat. This helps to avoid overeating and keeps your metabolism up the entire day by processing food throughout the day.
- Track your calorie intake: It is very important to keep track of the amount of calories you consume so as to make the necessary changes in your dietary plans. You can keep track of it in a food journal or on diet-related websites.
- Exercise: Regular exercising is of utmost importance while trying to lose belly fat. Aerobic exercises, crunches (side, reverse or twist crunches), cycling, lunge twist, rolling plank exercises, captain's chair, the stomach vacuum etc. help in reducing belly fat. Other exercises such as running, jogging, cycling, walking and swimming also help in reducing weight.