Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs. Susan George
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Susan GeorgeYour feedback matters!
My age is 51 years & weight 92 kg I wants to reduce by 20kg. I had reduced my solid intake & start liquid degit. Sugar also get to bare minimum.
I am feeling a ton of weight on my head from a day, unable to walk far, if I walk I feel hammering on my head. What I have to do?
I want to loose my weight and reduce my pimples? Please advise me how to to reduce n loose weight and get good skin without side effects and easily effective please.
I am 63 years old. I am Type. II diabetic. Doctors have prescribed Glimpride 1 mg and metformin 500 mg twice a day with telmisartan 40 mg. As per last report fasting was 128 post lunch 174. Can I have any ayurvedic drugs.
Sir my age is 19 and my weight is 52 .1 want to increase my weight. Tell me how I improve my weight. Tell me some protein food. And some medicine for weight gain. please help me.
I am 28 years old women suffering from thyroid. And deffency of vitamin d3. My hair fall is very much. All the time I feel sleepy. And if I eat little bit I feel nausiya. I have also put on weight an I have unwanted hair on my cheek to please. Help.
Impotence is a common problem among men and is known as the inability to achieve or maintain an erection for sexual activity.
Impotence can be a major side effect of diabetes for men of any age. Diabetes is one of the main causes of impotence. Men who have diabetes are far more likely to have erection issues than men who do not have this.
Understanding what causes impotence which is also known as erectile dysfunction (ED) is the first step into finding a suitable treatment. An erection occurs when sexual stimulation causes nerves in the body to release signals. These signals increase blood flow into the penis, creating firmness and enlargement.
The major concern is damage to the blood vessels and nerves which control erections. The real cause of erection issues in men with diabetes is quite complex. The link between diabetes and impotence is related to circulation and diabetes affects more than the nervous system.
Diabetes also affects the blood system. Uncontrolled high blood sugar can affect the blood vessels, throughout your body. These blood vessels in the manhood are already very small, so when diabetes starts to control your blood vessels, your manhood can experience different reactions and consequences.
- Hormone problems can also be a physical cause of impotence.
- Impotence is common in men with diabetes and often the least talked-about.
- The right diabetes treatment, especially if you identify type 2 diabetes soon enough, will help ease ED symptoms.
- Impotence is possible to treat and without using medications - there are a range of natural treatments available.
- Occasionally, impotence can be a side effect of medication, for conditions such as high blood pressure or anxiety or depression.
- If impotence has occurred for more than a couple of months, it is better to seek help sooner rather than later.
- A doctor can advise if you should see an urologist to determine the best treatment for your situation.
This can be caused by worry, stress, anxiety, anger or frustration. It is often known as "performance anxiety" which is a man's worry that he won't be able to perform in the bedroom. This can also be caused by stress at work, marriage or relationship issues and financial concerns. These can often be a secondary reaction to an existing physical cause.
Don't Ignore Erectile Dysfunction: It's Treatable!
- Having diabetes does not mean you have to live with impotence. The correct diabetes treatment will help. In addition these things may help too:
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle - Eating a balanced, healthy diet and carrying out 20 minutes of exercise a day will help both your diabetes and your erection issues. Your body will really thank you for it!
- Quit smoking - this can have a huge impact on a man's erections.
- Lose weight if necessary - If you are overweight or obese, just losing smallest amount can help control diabetes.
Seek a natural treatment for impotence
There are many treatment options including pills and vacuum pumps while you are working to control your diabetes. Men are looking to boost their bedroom performance by looking for natural remedies. Sometimes, what works for one person doesn't always work for another. Acupuncture has become the new treatment for everything from back pain, depression and even impotence as it can improve circulation. Bitter Melon is known as a popular remedy for diabetes as it can lower blood sugar levels. It is available from some grocery stores and you can mix into food or take in powder form or capsule. Natural treatments could potentially help fix impotence in men, but it is always essential to check with your doctor first to see if these are safe for you.