Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mamta RajadhyaxYour feedback matters!
My 3-4 old son has developed reason his cheeks. The doctor advised me to use. I apply this lotion twicea dayb but come back the moment I stop using it. Can you suggest any other solution for my baby skin.
My baby is 2 and 1/2 month old, we are feeding him formula milk Lactogen 1 from Nestle due to insufficient milk supply from his mother. But at the time of feeding this formula he is crying too much and refusing to take it. He started doing this just after 5 days of his birth. Doctor says that nothing wrong in his health may be he doesn't like its taste. Please suggest me. I am worrying now.
My baby is becomming very thin day by day please suggest some nutritional baby food for 10 months old baby and what kind of food will be good for him
My kid is 4 and half yr, he is having allergy problem. He had wheezing now he is fine. No cough too. His nose is always blocked. His chest seems to be clear. Doc said to give nasal drops daily before sleeping. Is it safe to give nasal drops daily.
My son is 10 months old. Now, he got a problem like, one of his testis is not in the scrotum. When we scan it, it was given in the report as the left side of the testis is present in the left side external inguinal ring measuring 15 * 6mm. So whether operation is the only solution for him? Or we can wait for few more years for this problem? Kindly suggest me a solution for this issue. We are really worried. In this website itself I am getting two different answers. 1 doctor is asking me to wait and the other one is asking to operate soon. Please give me a suggestion on this. Please connect to pediatric surgeon and answer me. I am confused because, in India itself I have contacted 8 doctors, please give me a clear explanation and suggestion please.
I am 25 years old. My first baby. She is 7 weeks old. She sleeps very less compared to other babies her age. She sleeps an average of 5 to 6 hours only. She is very active, makes eye contact, smiles, makes sounds. Everything normal. Her eyes are a little slanted, sticks her tongue out most of the time. One of the doctor brought this to notice. However we always thought her eyes resembles mine. Being my first child, I am going insane. Her hands, feet everything looks normal. Please tell me what are the odds. I do not want to think dat my baby has DS.
Diarrhea is a disorder that affects people of all age groups. Medically speaking, Diarrhea is a mechanism that the body uses to eliminate germs from the body. Usually this disorder lasts for a few days to a week. It is usually accompanied by nausea, fever and dehydration.
Children can be affected by diarrhea in a number of ways, some of them are:
- Infections: Various infections, such as the ones caused by rotavirus and salmonella bacteria can lead to diarrhea. Usually diarrhea in children is caused by viruses; if it is viral in nature, then it can also cause stomach cramps, headache and vomiting. It also leads to loss of fluid from the body. Hence, the child's fluid intake should be compensated accordingly. Usually oral rehydration solution that contains nutrient such as potassium and sodium are preferred.
- Medications: Intake of certain medications, such as antibiotics and laxatives can cause diarrhea in children. If the cause is due to antibiotic intake, then you should consult a doctor. The doctor may alter the dosage or ask to increase the child's water intake. Yoghurt may also help ease the symptoms of diarrhea if it is caused by antibiotics.
- Food poisoning: Diarrhea may also result from food poisoning; symptoms of this type usually disappear quickly. Along with loose and watery stools, the child may vomit frequently.
The major complication that results from diarrhea is dehydration. Severe dehydration may lead to severe brain damage and seizures. It may also cause symptoms of dry mouth, fatigue, dizziness and dark yellow urine.
Certain preventive measures are:
- Use your good judgment while eating outside. Do not consume food from places which use unhygienic modes of preparation.
- Make sure your child does not drink contaminated water and there is access to clean and filtered water all the time.
- Your child should be eating a balanced diet that primarily consists of vegetable and fruits. They also help in adding fiber to the diet that keeps your bowels healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My small grand daughter is not able to pass stools daily, and after 2 days complains of stomach pain. There are no worms problems as we got her de-wormed and stool checked. Result was" OK" The what is her problem of constipation and how can it be dealt with in a 3 year.
My 3 and a half month baby is crying a lot these days especially when I try to breastfeed him. After so many trials he starts breastfeeding but stops in between and starts crying again. Moreover he sucks his fingers vigorously. What can be the possible reasons?? What should I do?
This is for my 1 year 3 month baby .She had vomiting lose stools temp 101 before 4 days and was admired in hospital.After that temp normal losemotion sets after 1 day.Blood test and stool test done.Antibiotics is given.Yesterday discharged from hospital.But she is not taking food properly semisolid stool nausea vomiting is stil.She looks too tired.
My baby is suffering from GSD Type1a. He has no weight gain since 2nd month and growth is also very slow. Till now not holding head and not rolling over. Doctor had advised for liver biopsy. Please advice is it done now as baby is only 6 months and 4.5 kg weight. When will growth start for my baby. Will he become normal. Can he recover without liver transplantation. Also kindly suggest diet chart mainly suggest foods which can be and cannot be taken. Thank you.
Dear Doctor, my is daughter is 5 years old and having a problem of calcium. Please suggest some food along with medicine.
Respected Sir, My son is 5 years old his height is ok but weight is only 11 k.g, Why weight do not increase? Sir help me because his total report is normal. And wrote some medicine properly.
My girl child aged 5.1 years not taking food on its own and always hesitate to take food for that his weight is less. So please suggest some tips to increase his appetite. Thank you.
My three year old son is frequently having itching and rashes due to some allergy. He also getting cranky for small things also. He won't have food properly but he is so active. Could you suggest solution for this.
A missing tooth can be responsible for causing different health issues. Along with these, a person loses his ability of chewing with missing teeth, develop problems related to speaking and his overall facial appearance also gets affected.
In case of a missing tooth or several missing teeth, it is best advised to get dentures fitted. Dentures are false teeth, which are fitted in the oral cavity in place of lost natural teeth.
Here are several reasons why it is important to fill up a missing tooth:
- Shifting of tooth: When a tooth is lost, the surrounding teeth start drifting or moving in the open gap where the lost tooth used to be. The surrounding teeth are shifted out of the alignment. This affects the appearance of your face, and your teeth seem crooked and misplaced. It is necessary to replace a missing tooth with dentures in order to restrict the shifting before it is too late.
- TMJ Syndrome: After a tooth is lost and the surrounding teeth start shifting, the alignment is changed. This gives rise to problems with biting and creates issues with the jaws. The upper jaw and the lower jaw fail to meet correctly, and this causes strain and damage to the jaw joint. This phenomenon is called TMJ syndrome.
- Decay of tooth and gum diseases: After the shifting of surrounding teeth when a tooth is lost, the teeth alignment changes. This makes it difficult for a person to reach several areas in the gum with a toothbrush or floss. This makes plaque and bacteria accumulate in that area and they cannot be reached or cleaned. Tooth decay and gum diseases or periodontal diseases that are likely to affect those spots. These diseases and disorders cause further tooth loss.
- Alteration in facial appearance: A missing tooth should be replaced properly and a dentist must make sure that the root of the missing tooth is removed. In case the root is not removed totally, bone deterioration is likely to occur. Bone loss occurs in the jaw area, and this may result in a change or alteration in your facial appearance. A timely replacement of a missing tooth will prohibit bone loss from the jaw area, and you will be saved from any kind of alteration in your facial appearance, which might affect your looks and self-esteem greatly.
A missing tooth should never be ignored and in case you lose a tooth, you should see a dentist as soon as possible. By filling up a missing tooth, you will be able to save yourself from several issues related to the mouth and gums.