Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. M. ChandavarkarYour feedback matters!
My wife is having multiple fibroids in uterus, in that three are big in size, gynaecologist suggested lap surgery to remove uterus, please suggest what to do?
We all think eating fruits means just buying fruits, cutting it and just popping it into our mouths.
It's not as easy as you think. It's important to know how and *when* to eat the fruits.
What is the correct way of eating fruits?
It means not eating fruits after your meals!
Fruits should be eaten on an empty stomach
If you eat fruits on empty stomach, it will play a major role to detoxify your system, supplying you with a great deal of energy for weight loss and other life activities.
Fruit is the most important food.
Let's say you eat two slices of bread and then a slice of fruit.
The slice of fruit is ready to go straight through the stomach into the intestines, but it is prevented from doing so due to the bread taken before the fruit.
In the meantime the whole meal of bread & fruit rots and ferments and turns to acid.
The minute the fruit comes into contact with the food in the stomach and digestive juices, the entire mass of food begins to spoil.
So please eat your fruits on an *empty stomach* or before your meals!
You have heard people complaining:
Every time I eat watermelon I burp, when I eat durian my stomach bloats up, when I eat a banana I feel like running to the toilet, etc. Etc.
Actually all this will not arise if you eat the fruit on an empty stomach.
The fruit mixes with the putrefying of other food and produces gas and hence you will bloat!
Greying hair, balding, nervous outburst and dark circles under the eyes all these will *not* happen if you take fruits on an empty stomach.
There is no such thing as some fruits, like orange and lemon are acidic, because all fruits become alkaline in our body, according to Dr. Herbert shelton who did research on this matter.
If you have mastered the correct way of eating fruits, you have the * secret * of beauty, longevity, health, energy, happiness and normal weight.
When you need to drink fruit juice - drink only * fresh* fruit juice, not from the cans, packs or bottles.
Don't even drink juice that has been heated up.
Don't eat cooked fruits because you don't get the nutrients at all.
You only get its taste.
Cooking destroys all the vitamins.
But eating a whole fruit is better than drinking the juice.
If you should drink the fresh fruit juice, drink it mouthful by mouthful slowly, because you must let it mix with your saliva before swallowing it.
You can go on a 3-day fruit fast to cleanse or detoxify your body.
Just eat fruits and drink fresh fruit juice throughout
The 3 days.
And you will be surprised when your friends tell you how radiant you look!
Tiny but mighty.
This is a good source of potassium, magnesium, vitamin e & fiber.
Its vitamin c content is twice that of an orange.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away?
Although an apple has a low vitamin c content, it has antioxidants & flavonoids which enhances the activity of vitamin c thereby helping to lower the risks of colon cancer, heart attack & stroke.
Strawberries have the highest total antioxidant power among major fruits & protect the body from cancer-causing, blood vessel-clogging and free radicals.
Taking 2-4oranges a day may help keep colds away, lower cholesterol, prevent & dissolve kidney stones as well as lessens the risk of colon cancer.
Coolest thirst quencher. Composed of 92% water, it is also packed with a giant dose of glutathione, which helps boost our immune system.
They are also a key source of lycopene the cancer fighting oxidant.
Other nutrients found in watermelon are vitamin c & potassium.
Guava & papaya:
Top awards for vitamin c. They are the clear winners for their high vitamin c content.
Guava is also rich in fiber, which helps prevent constipation.
Papaya is rich in carotene; this is good for your eyes.
1. Pain in just one joint like knee joint. It can be due to osteoarthritis. It is quite common in older people but it can sometimes affect younger people, especially those who are overweight or those who have had serious injuries to the joint in the past.
2. Pain in many joints, most commonly the hands, feet and wrists. It can be due to rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, viral infection that causes arthritis.
The knee joint is particularly vulnerable to damage and pain because it takes the full weight of your body
I am a 25 years old and I got married in 20 years. I gave birth to two babies. When am sex with my husband in my vagina it produces too much of watery substances and producing some sounds. Because of this am also not feeling good and my husband is not satisfied with me. This problem arised last three weeks before. While doing sex inside my vagina more lubricant is produced. So my vagina became very loose and elasticity. We are not feeling well because of this problem. What is the reason for this problem? please help me to cure from this problem.
The obsession over getting the perfect body has gotten into everyone's psyche. Thanks to well equipped gyms and easily available home kits, this obsession is no longer a dream. But the gym trainers and bodybuilders suggest that in order to build muscles, following a healthy diet is also necessary. A healthy diet helps to develop the central muscle mass and burns the extra fat in the body.
Here is a list of foods you should include in your diet which will help you to gain muscle:
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in proteins and help in overall development of the muscles, making it a must have inclusion in your dietary regime. Also, the good cholesterol found in the egg yolks helps to prevent atherosclerosis.
- Nuts: Nuts such as cashews, almonds or pistachios are a perfect blend of fats, fibres, and proteins. Every ounce of cashew or almonds contains 150-170 of top-class calories. Daily intake in a small amount will help you to get the calories without any significant weight gain.
- Lentils: Lentils are useful to develop the central mass of the body. A cup of ready-to-eat lentils has a protein content of 18 grams and an overall content of 40 grams of top grade carbohydrates. A diet consisting of green salad, lentils and brown rice is recommended by gym trainers for the development of body muscles.
- Spinach: Spinach contains rich amounts of the amino acid called 'glutamine', which helps in the development of the lean muscles. Besides, a daily intake of spinach might also help to build the overall muscle strength of the body.
- Apples: Apples contain certain polyphenols which help to build the muscles and prevent any form of tiredness in the muscles. Also, polyphenols are also useful in burning the extra fat which makes it an essential fruit to have before workouts. If you are not comfortable with apple, you might also try oranges as your pre-workout fruit, which perform more or less the same function as apples.
Note: Besides the above mentioned ones, you can also include oatmeal, yogurt, organic milk, fat free chicken and beans in your dietary routine for muscle development, along with regimented body building schedules.