Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kishore NaikYour feedback matters!
I have oily skin, I use many oil control creams and face wash but still I have that problem what I should do.
Mam I am just 16 and there are lot of pimples and blackheads these are on my face since 3 months and everyday I saw a new one appear on my face. Is it normal? Please suggest me some face wash, antibiotic,cream or anything else.
Hi I am 29 years old . I had a wart above my upper lips. Which I operated 2 times and got removed, however every time I removed it came back as multiple warts and with even bigger size. Now it looks very bad. Please suggest what I should do
Hi, My Age 30 suffering from Granulomatous inflammation in right breast I had done mammography and sonography the report say-Finding in the right breast are Probably benign (BIRADS-3. And now I had done a FNAC the report say-Features consistent with Granulomatous inflammation. Excisional Biopsy will be conclusive. But my doctor say me Excisional biopsy is not needed as I don't have pain or fever. She prescribed me clarithromycin 500mg and defzacort now. Pls suggest me as I wanted a opinions from yours Thankingyou.
I am 25 years old. I have non uniform skin colour on my face. Somewhere complexion is dark brown somewhere a bit light. Below neck very fair. Above neck a bit darker as compared to lower body. I don't know. What is the problem?
Hello plzz help me I have problem of Whitehead since last 3years on my nose, chin, between eyebrows. I have used many ways to get rid of it but nothing happened please tell me a very good and effective way.
I have alot of unwanted facial hair under my eyes. How can I reduce hair growth there? Laser is very expensive for me. Kindly tell me some home remedies for thinning or reduction of unwanted facial hair. Secondly I have a very dull face. I want a glowing skin without any dark circles and flawless complexion. Kindly tell how can I achieve the same? Thanks alot.
At first there was a white patch in the neck and now there are two more white patches in his hand. Is this a skin disease?
I have many dark sports on my face of pimples and also pimples. I have used so many treatment but not relieved. Now I am 35 years old but pimples are not stopped and also leave the permanent spot. What should I apply on my face. My face is oily, I do not take any oily food.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Pitted keratolysis is a skin condition that affects the soles of your feet. As a result of this disease, the skin on the forefoot or heel turns white with pitted clusters. This is often accompanied by an offensive odor and is worse when the skin is wet. This odor is the main reason patients seek treatment for this skin condition. If left untreated, this can last for many years.
People who suffer from excessive sweating and those who wear closed shoes for extended durations have a high risk of suffering from this condition. Pitted Keratolysis is a bacterial infection where the bacteria multiply in moist conditions and release enzymes that destroy the horny cells of the foot soles.
With time, this turns into characteristic crater like pits on the skin. They also produce sulphur compounds simultaneously that lead to the odor.
Treatment for this skin condition can be categorized under medicinal treatments and home remedies.
- One of the ways to treakt this disease is to treat the hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating that triggers it.
- Topical fusidic acid ointments or clotrimazole ointments can also provide some relief.
- Your doctor may also prescribe oral antibiotics to clear stubborn lesions.
- Other treatment options include anti-bacterial soap and injectable botulinum toxin. Using a strong antiperspirant with aluminum chloride can also resolve the issue.
- The first thing you must do if you suffer from this condition is keep your feet dry. Wearing socks with your shoes is a good idea as this keeps your feet dry and ventilated. Thus, keeping the bacteria from multiplying. After having a bath, pay special attention to drying your feet. You could even use a hair dryer on your feet.
- Wash your feet with soap and water at least twice a day. You could also use an antiseptic cleanser or antibacterial soap.
- Try and reduce the number of hours you wear closed shoes. Whenever possible, wear open toed sandals. Do not wear the same shoes for two days in a row without giving them time to dry out.
- If possible, change your socks at least once in the day.
- Do not share footwear or towels with anyone else.
- Apply antiperspirants to the soles of your feet.
- Soak your feet in half a bucket of water with 15-20 drops of tea tree oil. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I I have dark circles. I need eye cream which reduces my dark circles please suggest me the best cream.
I am 49 year old male and have skin in leg dot black few month I used one ointment ZINCODERM (G) what should I do now.
I have small white patches on my neck and a bit on chest .that looks like a mosquito bite though bigger .what could that be and how can that be cured?
1. Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water per day to keep your skin moist.
2. Regular exercise to maintain skin elasticity.
3. Protect skin from UV rays.
4. Apply moisturizer after a warm face wash to restore the oil keep skin hydrated.
5. Get good sleep.
6. Wash your face daily mostly before going to bed.